Cables, cords, and wires are needed to power the devices in our homes, but hiding them all can be a real hassle. Learn 11 ways to put them out of sight.
Get matched with top Electricians in Hereford, AZ
There are 8 highly-rated local electricians.
Matching on Angi
Recent Electrician Reviews in Hereford
- Schombert Electric & ServiceLicensed, bonded, insured, friendly, competent, reasonable wait times. Job was well done and professional. They are my go to for the future.
- Tristan ScudderI hired Tristan Scudder August 5th, I paid a 50% deposit, and he showed up on August 11th do some work, around the house. He did not finish and said he would show up the job on August 12th, the next day. He never showed and I called and texted and never got a response. I continued to call and text for the next week until I got a text from him saying he was on vacation and he would finish the job after he got back on August 22nd. I agreed and waited. Tristan texted me on Monday, August 30th, saying he could come in on Tuesday, August 31st in the afternoon to finish the job. I asked for a time and he never responded so I took that day off of work to make sure he could get in. Tristan never showed, never called or texted. I called and texted again for multiple days and did not get a response until September 4th saying that he was down for sciatic nerve issues. Which is understandable but he never called or tried to get a hold of me to let me know. In that same text on, September 4th, he said he can do it monday or tuesday, and I told him tuesday, September 7th, would be better for me a once again asked for a time which got no response. I took the day off of work again waiting and calling all day, which got no response. So now I have wasted 2 days that he scheduled and multiple hours of phone calls and text with little to no responses. The next day I told him that I would not pay him any more and I will be hiring another electrician to finish the job and he texted me his excuse that both his phone was broken and his van overheated on the way to my house, which at this point is like a child making up excuses when they get caught screwing up. He sends me a new invoice for the work "completed" with the remaining amount due, of just under $500 and threatens that if I don't pay he will put a mechanics lien on the house. I lost more than a few hundred dollars taking 2 full days off that Tristan scheduled and then gave excuses days late on why he was a no show. I strongly recommend that no one use this unresponsive and unprofessional electrician, because you will waste way to much time and money trying to get him to complete work for you
- Mr. Electric of San AntonioIt was a positive experience. It was a new panel and everything. Because they were the only ones that they came out, we didn't price them.
- Groves Electric IncPhenomenal job by Kirby and John! They provided an estimate the next day and listened to my needs. I scheduled the work for the following week. During the install, I changed my mind about wanting part of the original estimate, and they moved on and it was no big deal (many service providers try to argue/sell/obligate/intimidate and I don't stand for that). They were very mindful of my pets and worked around my schedule, which were the two most important aspects for me besides the price. They called ahead of arrival, which was very useful for me. The cost was veryreasonable for the amount of time and work involved. They are good at what they do, are very nice, answered all my questions, didn't waste time, and cleaned up their mess. I highly recommend Groves...best to get the big jobs in your home done by an experienced, proven company rather than fly-by-night, unlicensed Craigslist unknowns who do shoddy work. Also, I got a 10% discount for being an Angie's List customer
- Mr. Fix It of Sierra Vista, LLCWonderful! When was the last time you enjoyed a remodel? When was the last time you enjoyed having total strangers in your home? My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed having every employee come to work each morning with a smile on their face and a skip in their step. Each employee was professional, knew exactly what was expected of them, and treated us very well! They worked as a team and kept the mess to an absolute minimum. We would recommend them to anyone and already have
- Air Flow SystemsEric from Air Flow was very punctual on our appointment time. I had Eric come out to fix another locally HVAC company work. He found the wiring problem within a matter of minutes. He didn't try to sell me anything like other company's. My recommendation is to try him out for your furnace issues and you will find that he may be your repair person forever. I will use Eric again with recommendation to others
- Antelope Run ElectricAntelope Run was outstanding. I had a bunch of work from ceiling fans to sconces to undercabnet lighting. They were professional, showed up on time and did everything I could have asked for a reasonable price. I trusted them on a time and materials based on their hourly rate and estimate as to how long the job would take. They were spot on. I will use them again without question
- Mr. Fix It of Sierra Vista, LLCI just wanted to pass on my experience using Mr. Fix It last week when I was having electrical problems in my home. However prior to contacting Mr. Fix, I had several different electrician come to my home and provide estimates. One company was reasonably priced but said the prices could vary depending on what they found. I asked them to explain what vary meant and the price jumped by double! The other company contacted I just did not have that comfortable feeling letting them do work in my home. The information the technician provided me on how he would repair the problem did not sound like the best solution. Well Mr. Fix it sent Aaron, an electrician who has worked for the company since December. Aaron was friendly, courtesy, and extremely professional. Aaron listened to the issues I was having at my home, he then made several trips into the attic and developed a plan to resolve the problem. Aaron was able to rewire my bathrooms without having to cut new outlets or damaging the drywall. He made a challenging task seem simple. The work was estimated to take 6 hours and he completed in 4 ½ hours without even taking a break! After all those trips to the attic Aaron was covered in insulation, sweaty and never once complained. Aaron was organized and cleaned up each area after he completed the work. In addition, Aaron added an outside electrical outlet and checked my kitchen and Arizona room for the same electrical problems that were found in the bathroom. He did find some issues and is developing a plan of attack to correct those in the future. Lastly, it was refreshing finding someone I can trust to work on my home and actually work the entire time he was slotted to be there. Thank you Aaron for putting up with all my questions as well
- Mr. Fix It of Sierra Vista, LLCIt was outstanding. The crews were on time...were very professional...and just did a super job. They cleaned up quite well also. I highly recommend Mr. Fixit; he is truly a "class act".
- Mr. Fix It of Sierra Vista, LLCThis project was done over several days, seeing how we were at the tail end of monsoon season. This project started with electrician Jerry coming to the house to run the electric from our main panel about 50' along the house to where the "spa" panel would be located. Jerry was very meticulous, has many years of experience as an electrician, and we knew we wouldn't have any problems. On the first day of the excavation of the yard for the concrete, and after explaining to foreman Mark where we wanted the slab placed, he suggested making the slab just a little bit longer as originally planned. The original plan was to tie this slab to a small patio off of the master bedroom. As we have another patio on the other end of the house, off of our family room, Mark's suggestion was to extend the slab another 2 feet, which would enable them to tie into that patio also. As Mark explained to me, "When I see a project, I like to imagine how I would do it if I were the homeowner". That being said, it was only a couple of hundred dollars more, and looking back, well worth it. The crew did an excellent job of the excavation, along with running a trench for the electric from the house to where the electric would come up through the slab for the spa. The day of the concrete pour went just as smooth, and watching Mr. Fix It's crew go from the cement truck in the front of the house to the backyard with wheelbarrows filled with concrete, and what is involved then with the finished project was like watching poetry in motion. This project started in the beginning of September, as our spa was being built, and was "finished" on October 17, the day the spa arrived, and electrician Jerry finished running the wiring from the house to the spa. Bottom line, we highly recommend Mr. Fix It
Electricians in Hereford
- Business Description:Master electrician with over 30 years experience looking to do small jobs - replacing breakers, installing ceiling fans, new circuits, electric car chargers, panel upgrades, etc.Recent Review:Sent out a request to 4 different vendors to help fix some electrical issues we were having. Roger called us within 30 minutes and scheduled for the next day (which was a weekend), while only one other vendor called back to say they couldn’t come until next month. Roger was very professional, punctual, and reasonably priced. I won’t hesitate to recommend him to my friends and family. Going to hire him again soon to replace our entire electrical boxKerry A.
- Business Description:We are a highly experienced residential/commercial electrical contractor in Tucson, AZ with extensive experience in all aspects of electrical service. Let our professionals help you with your project(s) and see the difference true experienced professional can makeRecent Review:Chris is an amazing electrician! He has been an electrician for years, so it’s nice to have someone of his expertise working on my house. Minor problems, or major problems, he can tackle them all! Thanks Chris for making my house feel more homey. <Domonique D.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional contact name: Danielle Reed.Recent Review:This was a difficult experience. Initially, it was hard to get adequate information to understand why a heat pump, which we would have preferred, was not appropriate for our house and then to distinguish among the numerous furnace/AC packages we were presented with. After we picked one, the installation took way too long. The contractor kept getting called away to deal with emergencies or other projects in process, and completion took more than six weeks. In the meantime, we lived in a construction zone, with the attendant mess and plaster dust. Although there was lots of discussion with the contractor about how to adequately cool the kitchen and den at the far end of the house, I am still not sure they are adequately cooled. And there was an issue over the optional thermostat, which cost several hundred dollars extra and was installed without any discussion with us as to whether we wanted it or how much it would cost. This matter was resolved, but it never should have arisen. <br /Rebecca D.
- Business Description:We specialize in all phases of solar panel installation & more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.Recent Review:It went very well. Ed was very prompt and responded to my call within an hour. His work was excellent. He informed me that for safety's sake I should have a GFI in the kitchen area (actually he checked the circuit and determined that I needed two to comply with code). He replaced the switches and outlets that I needed, installed everything (with many trips up and downstairs to the electrical box to determine what was on which circuit). He was very professional and friendly and good-natured while he worked. I will definitely hire him againSusan L.
- Business Description:Handyman: Repairs, Renovations, Remodeling, Additions. We are a family owned & operated renovating & remodeling construction company licensed by the Registrar Of Contractors, ROC License #319687 Offering Free Estimates. We can do anything you need done, Drywall & Texture, Framing, Painting, Plumbing, Electrical, Additions, Remodels, Renovations etc... Wood/Stone/Tile, Porches & Decks, Windows, Doors & Screen Installations, Driveways, ANYTHING Inside or Out. 520.903.7505Recent Review:I was not able to be there when they did the work, I could only monitor on my security camera, since the gate they were repairing was right at the front door. communication was very good, he kept me informed on what he was doing and the price was fair.Diana B.
- Business Description:It all began with the notion of giving you, the homeowner, the Power of Choice. American Solar & Roofing is an expert in residential solar systems and roofing services, providing quality workmanship and first-class customer service to homeowners across Arizona since 2001. Visit www.americansolarandroofing for your free, no obligation consultation todayRecent Review:We received quotes from three solar power installers and chose American Solar as having the best mix of product and price. Their quote for the solar system alone was not the lowest one we received, but it wasn't much higher than the competition. American Solar gave us a great price for replacing our roof underlayment. <br /> We were completely satisfied with the professionalism, skill level and quality of work performed by the team that installed the solar panels. They were outstanding in every regard. <br /> We were somewhat less impressed with the roofing team, although they did a good job overall. After the roofers had removed some of the tiles my husband pointed out an area where a piece of wood needed to be replaced. The manager of the roofing team agreed that it needed to be replaced and agreed to do the work. Nevertheless, the roofers proceeded to replace roof tiles without repairing the underlying wood first. My husband asked them to stop so he could talk to the manager. The manager chose to continue laying the tiles and said the men would tear out and redo that section after completing the rest of the work. When the roof was finished, my husband had to remind the manager to go back and fix the problem section. When a worker did the repair, he failed to overlap the underlayment (which is standard practice) until my husband insisted that he do so. I'm glad my husband was present and was paying attention. Otherwise we would have experienced problems in that section of the roof. <br /> We live in Phoenix, AZ, so we don't get much rain. After a heavy rain this past summer, our roof leaked in one area (not the area mentioned above). American Solar came out and performed a repair. They repaired the roof and sent out a carpenter to fix the resulting problem in an interior wall/window area. The carpenter did a good job with the wood repair and a terrible job of painting it. (I repainted the area inside the house.) We have yet to see whether the leak has been fixed because it hasn't rained hard since the job was done. But we are pleased that American Solar honored the roofing warranty and was quick to respond to our claim. <br /> Our solar system is performing wonderfully well and we are recognizing approximately a 70% savings in our power bills. We had expected to recognize less than a 60% savings. (Approximately 3% of the savings is due to switching to a different plan with the power company and being careful when we use equipment that draws lots of power. The rest of the savings is due to our solar power system.) We expect that the savings will decline very slowly as the panels age. We are delighted with the cost savings and can see that the system will pay for itself sooner than we planned. <br /> We highly recommend American Solar to anyone who is considering a solar power system. <br /Jonny B.
- Business Description:1-4 Employees, all costs determined per jobRecent Review:Recently I contracted MKL Remodeling to have all the windows replaced in my house. The work included replacing two picture windows with French Doors, with required cutting into the brick wall to create the opening for the doors. Over three days Micaiah and his crew completed all the work expediently and with great attention to detailed. They prepared the areas where brick needed to be removed in order to minimize the amount of dust and dirt that the work created. Whatever was left following the installation of windows and doors was methodically cleaned so that when the work was completed very little follow up cleanup was required. The windows and doors look absolutely wonderful. I am extremely happy with the work completed. I have some other renovation projects planned, and MLK Remodeling will definitely be my top choice in getting those completedCesar M.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:I was very impressed with the service. I am a photography student so I work with a lot of heavy weight programs and very large files. I also do a ton of research along with my school work. After one year of using my brand new laptop for school, I had NO space left on my computer, it was crashing constantly, files were corrupting, and of course, everything was taking forever to load. I called HelloTech for help. They were very understanding of my need for a very complete and fast repair. They were very prompt, diagnosed the issues with my computer, then gave me options on how it could be repaired and modified to accommodate my needs, along with price quotes for each option. Very professional, we worked out a plan that fixed every issue that I had. I am more than happy with my "new" laptop and I would most definitely hire them againShelly F.
- Business Description:Residential Commercial Repair, LLC. We are a local Handyman & Maintenance company that is skilled in many trades with over 40 years of experience. Our mission is to provide you with the upmost professional work that keeps us as your "Go to Guy" for your handyman and maintenance needs. Anything from changing a light bulb to a complete remodel. The handyman services provided are as follows: -Drywall installation and repair, walls and ceiling. -Interior and exterior painting -Fix and replace gar..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Outdoor kitchens are a great way to use your yard space with your family or entertaining. Here are some tips to keep your outdoor kitchen clean and maintained.
Figure out the cause of your light bulbs burning out too soon. There are several potential causes: the type of bulb you're using, the fixture itself, or your home voltage.
Find Electricians in
Electricians in Hereford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Horizon Tile & FlooringPO Box 567
Tonopah, Arizona 85354
- Horizon Tile & Flooring
- Roger C Collins Electric Service7090 N Oracle Rd Ste 178-110
Tucson, Arizona 85704
- Roger C Collins Electric Service
- Vasile Build by Design Contractors LLC 2752 N Walnut Ave
Tucson, Arizona 85712
- Vasile Build by Design Contractors LLC