Water heaters need electricity to function. The size and type of your unit will determine how many amps you need to accommodate it. Use this guide to determine when your water heater warrants an electrical system upgrade.
Get matched with top Electricians in Hereford, AZ
There are 9 highly-rated local electricians.
Recent Electrician Reviews in Hereford
- Tristan ScudderI hired Tristan Scudder August 5th, I paid a 50% deposit, and he showed up on August 11th do some work, around the house. He did not finish and said he would show up the job on August 12th, the next day. He never showed and I called and texted and never got a response. I continued to call and text for the next week until I got a text from him saying he was on vacation and he would finish the job after he got back on August 22nd. I agreed and waited. Tristan texted me on Monday, August 30th, saying he could come in on Tuesday, August 31st in the afternoon to finish the job. I asked for a time and he never responded so I took that day off of work to make sure he could get in. Tristan never showed, never called or texted. I called and texted again for multiple days and did not get a response until September 4th saying that he was down for sciatic nerve issues. Which is understandable but he never called or tried to get a hold of me to let me know. In that same text on, September 4th, he said he can do it monday or tuesday, and I told him tuesday, September 7th, would be better for me a once again asked for a time which got no response. I took the day off of work again waiting and calling all day, which got no response. So now I have wasted 2 days that he scheduled and multiple hours of phone calls and text with little to no responses. The next day I told him that I would not pay him any more and I will be hiring another electrician to finish the job and he texted me his excuse that both his phone was broken and his van overheated on the way to my house, which at this point is like a child making up excuses when they get caught screwing up. He sends me a new invoice for the work "completed" with the remaining amount due, of just under $500 and threatens that if I don't pay he will put a mechanics lien on the house. I lost more than a few hundred dollars taking 2 full days off that Tristan scheduled and then gave excuses days late on why he was a no show. I strongly recommend that no one use this unresponsive and unprofessional electrician, because you will waste way to much time and money trying to get him to complete work for you
- Mr. Electric of San AntonioIt was a positive experience. It was a new panel and everything. Because they were the only ones that they came out, we didn't price them.
- Groves Electric IncPhenomenal job by Kirby and John! They provided an estimate the next day and listened to my needs. I scheduled the work for the following week. During the install, I changed my mind about wanting part of the original estimate, and they moved on and it was no big deal (many service providers try to argue/sell/obligate/intimidate and I don't stand for that). They were very mindful of my pets and worked around my schedule, which were the two most important aspects for me besides the price. They called ahead of arrival, which was very useful for me. The cost was veryreasonable for the amount of time and work involved. They are good at what they do, are very nice, answered all my questions, didn't waste time, and cleaned up their mess. I highly recommend Groves...best to get the big jobs in your home done by an experienced, proven company rather than fly-by-night, unlicensed Craigslist unknowns who do shoddy work. Also, I got a 10% discount for being an Angie's List customer
- Mr. Fix It of Sierra Vista, LLCWonderful! When was the last time you enjoyed a remodel? When was the last time you enjoyed having total strangers in your home? My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed having every employee come to work each morning with a smile on their face and a skip in their step. Each employee was professional, knew exactly what was expected of them, and treated us very well! They worked as a team and kept the mess to an absolute minimum. We would recommend them to anyone and already have
- Air Flow SystemsEric from Air Flow was very punctual on our appointment time. I had Eric come out to fix another locally HVAC company work. He found the wiring problem within a matter of minutes. He didn't try to sell me anything like other company's. My recommendation is to try him out for your furnace issues and you will find that he may be your repair person forever. I will use Eric again with recommendation to others
- Antelope Run ElectricAntelope Run was outstanding. I had a bunch of work from ceiling fans to sconces to undercabnet lighting. They were professional, showed up on time and did everything I could have asked for a reasonable price. I trusted them on a time and materials based on their hourly rate and estimate as to how long the job would take. They were spot on. I will use them again without question
- Mr. Fix It of Sierra Vista, LLCI just wanted to pass on my experience using Mr. Fix It last week when I was having electrical problems in my home. However prior to contacting Mr. Fix, I had several different electrician come to my home and provide estimates. One company was reasonably priced but said the prices could vary depending on what they found. I asked them to explain what vary meant and the price jumped by double! The other company contacted I just did not have that comfortable feeling letting them do work in my home. The information the technician provided me on how he would repair the problem did not sound like the best solution. Well Mr. Fix it sent Aaron, an electrician who has worked for the company since December. Aaron was friendly, courtesy, and extremely professional. Aaron listened to the issues I was having at my home, he then made several trips into the attic and developed a plan to resolve the problem. Aaron was able to rewire my bathrooms without having to cut new outlets or damaging the drywall. He made a challenging task seem simple. The work was estimated to take 6 hours and he completed in 4 ½ hours without even taking a break! After all those trips to the attic Aaron was covered in insulation, sweaty and never once complained. Aaron was organized and cleaned up each area after he completed the work. In addition, Aaron added an outside electrical outlet and checked my kitchen and Arizona room for the same electrical problems that were found in the bathroom. He did find some issues and is developing a plan of attack to correct those in the future. Lastly, it was refreshing finding someone I can trust to work on my home and actually work the entire time he was slotted to be there. Thank you Aaron for putting up with all my questions as well
- Antelope Run ElectricI have used this family owned business twice now and was totally pleased with the entire experience of doing business with them. Professional and friendly, both the electrician and the office with whom I booked the house call. I will use them forever and have recommended them to friends. They came as soon as possible. They were on time and I can't say enoughtgood things about them
- CASTRO ELECTRICThey do wonderful work. Armando did the work for us and he is now the manager. That speaks highly of the quality. The installation was extremely professional.
- Antelope Run ElectricThe electrician, Yosup, arrived on time and worked quickly and very effficiently in a friendly manner.
Electricians in Hereford
- Business Description:We are a highly experienced residential/commercial electrical contractor in Tucson, AZ with extensive experience in all aspects of electrical service. Let our professionals help you with your project(s) and see the difference true experienced professional can makeRecent Review:Extremely Satisfied and will recommendJohn K.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional contact name: Danielle Reed.
- Business Description:It all began with the notion of giving you, the homeowner, the Power of Choice. American Solar & Roofing is an expert in residential solar systems and roofing services, providing quality workmanship and first-class customer service to homeowners across Arizona since 2001. Visit www.americansolarandroofing for your free, no obligation consultation todayRecent Review:It was great. They did a great job and they did few extra things that other companies didn't do this days.Brian L.
- Business Description:Handyman: Repairs, Renovations, Remodeling, Additions. We are a family owned & operated renovating & remodeling construction company licensed by the Registrar Of Contractors, ROC License #319687 Offering Free Estimates. We can do anything you need done, Drywall & Texture, Framing, Painting, Plumbing, Electrical, Additions, Remodels, Renovations etc... Wood/Stone/Tile, Porches & Decks, Windows, Doors & Screen Installations, Driveways, ANYTHING Inside or Out. 520.903.7505Recent Review:Excellent Service- Timely, Courteous, Effiecient and ReasonableVictor D.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Additional DBA: The Fan Doctor. Licensed electrician in New Hampshire & Massachusetts. Over 30 years experience.
- Business Description:D&H Heating and Air Conditioning is Tucson's leading HVAC Company and has been providing Tucson with furnace and AC repair, maintenance and new installation services since 1959. D&H is dedicated to your climate-control solutions and your family's indoor comfort. We are your heating furnace and AC specialists in Tucson and Southern Arizona. All of our HVAC heater and air conditioning repair technicians are committed to customer service of the highest quality. A D&H technician will always striv..Recent Review:2+ years on D&H two zone Daikin Systems with maintenance contract. Evaporator coil leaking. Charged me $95 to come out to diagnose problem. Coil needed replacing. One week later no call to schedule replacement. I called they sent out repairman next day. Couldn't complete job as was missing parts and helper. Said they would call me the next day. The next week I CALLED them got the run around. Came out the next time but after they removed a very slowly leaking but functioning coil, but then they discovered that they were sent out with the wrong replacement coil part. Now A/C doesn't function at all!. Said they would call me the next day. Nope! I called them as was told that the correct part coil is not available for 2-3 weeks. STAY AWAYFORM THEM and DAIKIN!!bill m.
- Business Description:Free Phone Consultation. Not sure if we can help? Give us a call, it's on us! We are more than happy to talk with you and discuss your computer problems. Fast service. In some cases we can help you right now! If not, we will schedule an appointment that fits your schedule. If you receive our answering service, please leave us a message. We will call you back as soon as possible. Domestic Based Support. Our company is based right here in the United States and all of our technicians speak clear..
- Business Description:Mr. Fix It of Sierra Vista is a locally owned and operated general contractor in Sierra Vista, Arizona. We specialize in remodeling, repair, plumbing and restoration from water, mold, and fire damages. We hold certifications in water damage restoration, structural drying, and mold remediation, and we are available for mold testing services. Mr. Fix It is experienced in bathroom and kitchen remodeling, home additions, flooring installation, drywall repair, garbage disposal and water heater ins..
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:One hour to set up a 32 " TV and sound bar. We are now using 3 remotes to operate TV. Kept asking questions. Second hour was the Harmony remote. First he did not bring computer. Had to use ours. Kept asking questions. He did not connect all of our equipment, we need to get someone else to correct what he did. Our last remote programming was done in 20 minutes. Plus during this covid time, he had to use bathroomJeanne & Temple B.
- Business Description:1-4 Employees, all costs determined per jobRecent Review:Most of the work when fine. But when the panel was removed we were told they would return to fix the siding that was exposed. They never came even after calls. The fixture that was moved just stopped working when the light was turned on. Several calls were made but never returned. I am disappointed that they did not stand by their workJames R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
LED lights can transform the look and feel of your kitchen when done strategically. Choosing the right LED lighting comes down to understanding the temperature, brightness, and bulb shape to achieve perfect balance.
Whether they’re updating outlets or replacing your electrical panel, you need to make sure you’re hiring an experienced electrician for the job. Learn how to find your perfect pro here.
Find Electricians in
- Miracle Valley
- Sierra Vista
- Fort Huachuca
- Huachuca City
- Saint David
- Rio Rico
- Corona De Tucson
- Agua Linda
- Green Valley
Electricians in Hereford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- D&H Air Conditioning & Heating Co3990 N Oracle Rd
- D&H Air Conditioning & Heating Co
- Old Bisbee Enterprises General ContractorsPO Box 469
- Old Bisbee Enterprises General Contractors
- Patriots Remodeling LLCPO Box 1466
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Patriots Remodeling LLC
- Residential Commercial Repair, LLC. 4955 S Cherry Ave
- Residential Commercial Repair, LLC.
- Schombert Electric & Service4459 E Old Mill Rd
- Schreiners Handyman Serviceslight welding
Huachuca City, Arizona
- Shorty'S Enterprises4530 Via Viento
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Sierra Vista Electric Inc1601 Paseo San Luis Ste 104
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- SMITH OLD MOUNTAIN ELECTRIC409 S Lenzner Ave Ste. 12108
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- System ArchiTechs883 Old Settler Trail
Show Low, Arizona
- Schombert Electric & Service
- Vasile Build by Design Contractors LLC 2752 N Walnut Ave
- Vasile Build by Design Contractors LLC
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
- YE Enterprises209 S Huachuca Blvd
Huachuca City, Arizona
- YE Enterprises