Looking to paint your home and boost your curb appeal? Using this guide, you’ll learn whether you should caulk before or after painting the exterior of your home.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Hereford, AZ
There are 5 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Painting Reviews in Hereford
- Reliable Painting & Roof Coating Small Job Specialist!John at Reliable Painting did a great job. He was very thorough prepping and painting, and he kept the area clean and picked up during the project. He was courteous and send texts or called so we knew what hours he would be working. It was a big job and he stayed on schedule. Everything looks great! Would definitely recommend
- Tweety's Complete Painting ServiceExcellent, very professional and courteous. Crew was always on time cleaned up after themselves , Bernard Treider , as the owner, was ther daily to check on the work and also that the crew was doing the job professionally. We highly recommend him and his company and will use him again.
- The Magic Painting CoWork was completely timely, friendly and professional service. I look forward to the opportunity to refer The Magic Painting Company to others.
- College Works Painting ArizonaThese guys did an amazing job on my house. The team was very professional and also very personable which to me I have not been able to find since moving to Arizona. They came bright and early to start painting. The paint job was done quickly but with care. Nikki, the branch manager, is fast to respond with any questions and checks in to see how the job is going and that we were satisfied. Which to me is great customer service. I would recommend them to anybody who needs their house painted
- Ganey PaintingPreparation of surfaces excellent. Attention to sealing cracks in stucco were performed beyond expectations. Application of paint was performed to provide complete coverage. Spray followed with rollers to completely seal followed with second coat. The project took longer than expected but the completed job proved that no detail was overlooked and worth the time
- Ganey PaintingFrom beginning to end Ganey Painting did outstanding. Ray did an excellent job assisting us with a body and trim color. When his crew arrived to preform the work, (Philip and Tim), they were very professional throughout the entire job. The prep work, pressure washing, scrapping and caulking was incredible. Each afternoon when they were finish for the day, they cleaned up the work area and stored their equipment under a tarp to the side of the house. The actual paint job was outstanding. When the job was complete they were meticulous about reattaching the outside hardware and leaving the yard the way it was when they started. We are planning on having the interior painted and will definitely call Ganey Painting
- Canyon Meadows Remodel And RepairAll went without a hitch. The. Few showed up early and ready to work, any unplanned issues were dealt with promptly, and the jobs were done quite well.
- Canyon Meadows Remodel And RepairIf you choose not to read my detailed review than this summary will outline the most important points: Workmanship was quality and above homeowners expectation. Did what I wanted them to do but made relevant suggestions that either added to the quality or both added to the quality and lowered the cost. Made suggestions for additional work only after I inquired about it. DID NOT PUSH UNWANTED PROJECT ADDITIONS ON ME. DID NOT TRY TO SELL ME SOMETHING THAT I DIDN'T WANT OR ASK FOR. Explained what they were going to do prior to the work. I asked a few questions while the work was in progress and was provided an explanation. Did not bother me with the trivial but did take the time to talk to me when I inquired. While estimate was not the lowest bid I received it actually accomplished a lot more than other bids. Basically I got quite a bit more for a little more money. Contractor was honest, hard working, professional, personable, friendly, upfront, timely, provide a high quality service and is absolutely trustworthy, (not just the owner but the employees as well). Caused no inconvenience to me or my family while doing the work. Cleaned up everyday before departing the area. Did not bother me with every little detail. Was contracted to do a job and did it. Even when finding a couple of items that were unexpected and would have otherwise inhibited the work. Just fixed it, went back to the main project and didn't charge me extra. (LOVED THIS)! Left remaining reusable materials with me. I can't remember at the moment how long manufacture's warranty is on the roof covering but of course it is a number of years. Mike and his crew told me how to maintain the roof in the years to come. Actually pretty easy. I wouldn't be surprised if I prolonged the life of the roof two to three fold using their instructions. Provided warranty information on products used and the work. Did the work and did it right! Review Narrative: Before the narrative I must make two things clear. First, I want to make it clear that if I am unhappy with a product/service that I leave no question in anyone's mind how I feel. In fact, I have on occasion been called unwaveringly ruthless. So, when I use words like integrity, ethical, honest, trustworthy or whatever else, you can bet your last dollar that I mean it. That said, in this particular case, I cannot say enough good things about this experience or this company. Canyon Meadows Remodel And Repair CMR&R is by far, hands down the best contractor I have ever hired for work on my home. I have had several other contractors, all which did a good job but not a GREAT job. CMR&R did a GREAT Job and is now my go to contractor. CMR&R is well above other contractors for a couple of reasons. First I solicited bids from several contractors. CMR&R was not the most inexpensive (although Mike was pretty close to the lowest bid (within $300)) but in that bid actually offered more than the other contractors. In addition, these folks are honest, hard working, ETHICAL to no end, professional, personable, friendly, upfront, provide a high quality service and are absolutely trustworthy and this wasn't just the initial meeting this was from the first "Hello" to the "Thanks, you and your guys did an AWESOME job". During the bidding process I had the aforementioned several contractors come to my home, look at the work and then explain to me what they were going to do. I am by no means construction savvy but I am not an idiot either. Every single contractor (Except for CMR&R) did one of three things. They either tried to talk me out of what I wanted to do and go with another process (one wanted to rip my entire roof off and shingle it), tried to skip areas that needed repairs, or tried to sell me services that I didn't want nor did I need. Some were forthcoming with the process they were going to use while others didn't really give a whole lot of explanation. One contractor actually acted like he was doing ME a favor. When Mike (CMR&R) showed up, he got up on the roof with me, looked over the situation, took measurements, listened to EXACTLY what I was saying, made suggestions that were better or different but didn't necessarily deviate from what I wanted (Example: I wanted to use one product for roof covering but Mike suggested another because not only was it a better product it was also a little less expensive than the product that I had chosen based on a suggestion from a home Do it Yourselfer). After taking measurements and looking the place over Mike did not hop in his truck and speed away but took a little time so we could get to know him, what he was about, who would be doing the work and how the work would be done. Mike's wife was along as well which was beneficial as we asked mike about a putting fascia on an area that was built with none and after a little discussion Mike's wife suggested that it wasn't necessary but would probably raise the resale value of the house in the long run. We ended up adding that to the list of items we wanted done. At this point I would also like to reiterate that Mike's bid was just below $300.00 above the lowest bid yet none of the other contractors were asked to put about 80' of fascia up in those two areas. Bottom line, when Mike and his wife left, I came back in the house and told my wife that I wanted to see the estimate but that we was a 99% chance that we had just found our contractor. My timeline for the work was fluid. I only asked that the work be completed prior to monsoon season because I was concerned that some of the patching that i had done on the roof may not hold up. When mike provided the estimate we discussed a start date and he kept it. The crew worked hard, and did a great job. Their primary concerns were that the job was done to a standard above what was expected, that it was accomplished in a timely fashion, that the quality of the workmanship was exceptional and that the homeowner is happy with the finished product AND that the homeowner is inconvenienced as little as humanly possible. CMR&R accomplished this. Regarding the aforementioned unexpected repairs, the contractor found that one corner of the eave was sagging a little where they were contract to put up fascia. The contractor brought in a jack, jacked up the eave and installed the fascia. The only reason I was aware of this is because my wife watched them do it. In addition, the contractor was contracted to fill areas where roofing nails were exposed on the roof of the main part of the house that did not need to be redone. The contractor noticed an area where the roof was damaged from years of peaches falling off a peach tree. The contractors did not bother me with this either but rather went ahead and placed coating on that area as well. Third, the contractor needed to cut areas out of the roofing and patch them before coating them. When the original estimate was made, there were 20 or so patches to be done. When the contractor began cutting the original roofing out a number of other bubbles in the roof started to pop up. The contractor repaired these areas as well, without charge. Again, just did the work and didn't bother me with it. Requested a punch list from me prior to last payment. Even though I informed Mike that I had walked around, looked at the job and was more than pleased with the work he still insisted on driving all the way up to Bisbee for no other reason than to walk around with me and inspect all the work. We went through every detail of the project and he ensured that I had no issues what-so-ever. Another item that I had never really thought about that I appreciated is that CMR&R left remaining paint and roof covering with me. Their reason "you bought it, you own it". As I mentioned before, I have had quite a few contractors work on my home and not one of them ever left reusable materials but rather took everything remaining with them so they could probably apply them to future projects. This is beneficial in two ways. First, if I needed some paint to fix up a couple of areas on my house I have it. Second, I know what kind of roofing material was used, and therefore, if I start having problems on the main roof or if I just decide to climb up on top of my house and do the main part of the roof (which is probably smaller than the addition that Mike and his crew repaired and covered) I will know exactly what to get. CMR&R is now my "Go To" contractor as I know that I will get quality work at a fair price and for all the reasons mentioned above. The only reason I would not hire this company for a job is if I needed something done that they did not do. Even noting this as an EXCEPTIONAL experience wouldn't begin to describe it or do this company justice. This couldn't have been a more perfect experience. I am not a cheap person but am frugal and therefore when I buy something or pay for a service I expect quality. Sometimes I can even be a bit of a miser. Basically my philosophy is that I am too poor to buy cheap. That said, when the work was done I was more than happy to hand the final payment (and every other payment for that matter) over because I was not just paying this company for a job but giving them what they more than earned. If every construction/remodeling company were this professional, ethical and meticulous, they would work themselves out of a job. My suggestion: Don't waste your time screwing around with other contractors. If Mike and his crew are available, then pick them up quick before somebody else does, get that estimate and get the work started. You will be glad you did
- Painting EtcJojn Rabey (DBA) Painting Etc. has worked for me for over 20 years keeping my home and rentals in excellent conddition. I have never been unhappy with his work. He is courteous and prompt.
- Ganey PaintingGaney Painting did a wonderful job when painting the exterior of our home. Mr. Ganey kept us informed and asked questions whenever in doubt. The price was fair and they even repaired some trim pieces that were broken as well. They cleaned up the job site and hauled away old panels and even put all the patio furniture back. This company is VERY professional and can be relied upon to provide quality painting services. We are going to have them do several more projects around the home as well. They used very good quality of paint and painted our home as if it was their home so we give them our highest recommendation
House Painters in Hereford
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Additional contact name: Danielle Reed.
- Recent Review:My house looks amazing thanks to Gainey Painting. The team sent out was amazing. They were skilled and very polite. Even my dogs liked them. They repaired some of my stucco and the repairs are seamless. I am keeping their phone numberMichael W.
- Business Description:Our core values here at Modern Image Contracting are to provide quality work with superior services using top of the line premium products. We have experienced crews who each specialize in their trade of work. The General Contractors who are here to take care of all your construction needs. Licensed, Bonded, & Insured ROC #33028Recent Review:It was a great company. He had a great customer service.Janice P.
- Business Description:Full service roofing and exterior services contractor. 4 employees on average.Recent Review:Mike Holmes and crew have completed re-roof of residential home in a timely manner and as quoted. Our house is beautiful thanks to recommendations made by Mike. It is comforting to know this roof is ready for wind, rain, and sun for many years to come. Excellent workmanship! ThankDeForest L.
- Business Description:With a strong commitment to customer service, superior product quality, and expert installation, we are proud to have helped more than 67,000 customers in New Mexico, Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho and West Texas improve their homes. We stand behind our products and installation with one of the strongest lifetime warranties in the home remodeling industry. With easy financing options, we can make your home remodeling dreams a reality for little, or often no, up-front investmentRecent Review:Jeremy and Luis did a fantastic job. They were fast, professional and courteous. I was also very impressed with the company's customer service. I received multiple phone calls with status on the supply and hardware orders and I was called to schedule install immediately after all the parts were in stock. Highly recommend this companyDomonique F.
- Business Description:1-4 Employees, all costs determined per jobRecent Review:Most of the work when fine. But when the panel was removed we were told they would return to fix the siding that was exposed. They never came even after calls. The fixture that was moved just stopped working when the light was turned on. Several calls were made but never returned. I am disappointed that they did not stand by their workJames R.
- Business Description:Have no fear, HelloTech is here. We can send a tech to your door to help with your computer, home theater, TV mounting, and general device needs. In many cases, we can solve your issues remotely for much less, simply by connecting to your computerRecent Review:We hired HelloTech to mount 4 TVs and 2 soundbars and to have a recessed box placed behind one of the TVs so it should be mounted flush. -- The installer came out and mounted the 4 TVs and the 2 soundbars while a house-sitter was here. -- I came home and found that both soundbars were unlevel and 2 of the four TVs were unlevel. And the recessed box wasn't installed. I called them and they told me they didn't have record of me wanting a recessed box installed and that it would be $149 more. Fine. They had their tech come back 2 days later. He came and told us that he COULDN'T install a recessed box, and he left without leveling anything. I sent pictures of all of this to HelloTech. I've sent at least 10 emails and called them 5 times. I wasted $600. I ended up re-mounting 2 of the TVs and the 2 soundbars. (It's good I remounted the soudbars because the anchors that HelloTech installed popped out of the wall.) -- I wrote them multiple times asking only for a 50% refund of what I paid. They ignored my multiple requests, so my only recourse is to give this review. - Nov 202Mac J.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
Planning to paint the exterior of your home? Be sure to follow our guide to maintaining compliance with your homeowners association’s rules and regulations.
Make sure the pro you hire for your next paint job is professional and within budget by getting a few estimates. Here’s what to expect along the way.
Find exterior painters in
exterior painters in Hereford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Handy 4 You home Repair LLC2267 N Appaloosa Pl
Huachuca City, Arizona
- 1 Handy 4 You home Repair LLC
- CAN-DO CONSTRUCTIONPO Box 802
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Canyon Meadows Remodel And Repair4956 S San Pedro Ave
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Choice Air Conditioning & Heating2543 E. 22nd St
- CM Construction IncPO Box 2212
- Cuellar's Nu Lyfe Painting LLC5103 S Lavender Mist Ct
- CUSTOM SURFACE INNOVATIONS INCPO BOX 489
- CAN-DO CONSTRUCTION
- Igo Residential LLCp.o. box 7
- Igo Residential LLC
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- M & M Auto Paint Supplies Inc515 E Wilcox Dr
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Mark Valetta Painting Inc7063 S Natoma Trl
- MERKEL PAINTING110 E Greenway Pkwy Apt 1102
- MKL Remodeling and Home Services1599 W Gaffer Pl
- Montano Painting, Inc.5115 S San Pedro Ave
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Mr. Fix It of Sierra Vista, LLC121 N. 6th St.
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- M & M Auto Paint Supplies Inc
- Old Bisbee Enterprises General ContractorsPO Box 469
- Old Bisbee Enterprises General Contractors
- Residential Commercial Repair, LLC. 4955 S Cherry Ave
- Residential Commercial Repair, LLC.
- Shorty'S Enterprises4530 Via Viento
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Shorty'S Enterprises
- We Care Painting941 S Desert Steppes Dr
- We Care Painting