When the power goes out in your home, the food inside your fridge and freezer starts running out of time. How many hours do you have until your groceries become unsafe to consume? We answer this and other important questions in this guide.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Fredonia, AZ
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Fredonia
- Pro Appliance ServiceThey repaired the ice maker. If the repair didn't work, it would have been a long time to get a replacement because of item on back order.
- Appliance Junkies LLCIt went very well. Knowledgeable, professional repair person diagnosed the problem and knew exactly what needed to be done -- then fixed the problem.
- Pete's RefrigerationCalled first thing Monday morning. Pete came same day and looked at fridge, had it diagnosed and fixed in less than 1/2 hour. $195 - better tan a new fridge and is still working fine.
- Appliance Junkies LLCWhoever originally installed the dishwasher did it incorrectly so it would not drain and then it caused a horrible leak underneath. George got it all fixed correctly, fixed the leak, and actually attached it to the counter like it should have been but never was. Friendly and did a great job--I would use again
- White Mt ApplianceHe was prompt when the appointment was scheduled to see what was wrong. He told me how much it would cost and when the parts would be here. He also told me the dryer was old and gave me the options of continuing or not. When he was running late he always called to let me know. Larry is very reliable and honest. I have use him for over 30 years. I'll call him again when needed
- White Mt ApplianceThey are excellent. He is very prompt. And he’s very much in demand. He is extremely busy, so we did have to wait for some time until he got himself into this area. He has certain days when he’s in certain areas. And they are upfront with that, so they don't your expectations or anything like that. He did a good work
- Triple A Appliance Services IncCalled the company in the morning and they scheduled me for that afternoon. The technician arrived 10 minutes early. The work was done promptly. He had told me the price earlier but took 15% off as I was starting to write the check. Very happy with the service and have already recommended the company
- Appliance Junkies LLCThe problem was that over the years the flexible vent hose became weaker and weaker. Instead of compressing along the axis it flattened out along the axis and severely curtailed air flow. He replaced the old vent hose with a semi flexible hose which holds its shape and allows full air flow.
- Appliance Repair By Joe GarciaThis is the nicest man you will ever meet. He was very honest and told us the cost of repair would be more then the one unit was worth. The other unit he helped solved issues that saved us hundreds of dollars. Do not hesitate on Joe Garcia!
- Appliance Repair By Joe GarciaWent very smoothly. Joe Garcia scheduled the installation for the following morning and came up with a new ice maker overnight, instead of having to wait for it to arrive from a parts supplier. He arrived right on time. Took out the old ice maker and showed me the bad condition it was in. He checked the water input screen to make sure it wasn't clogged, then installed the new ice maker. Gave me a small discount because I had paid him for a service call on this matter several months back, but had chosen not to get the work done at that time. He also disposed of the old ice maker for me
Appliance Repair Experts in Fredonia
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:It was wonderful as it is easy and value for money also we learned something to fix the issues with real person online, it is really worth it.Sundara S.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NOAshit S.
Deals in Fredonia for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Find appliance repair services in
- Jacob Lake
- Colorado City
- Tuba City
- Apple Valley
- Duck Creek Village
- La Verkin
- Saint George
- Santa Clara
- Cedar City
appliance repair services in Fredonia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-V Electronic Service4555 W Cottontail Rd
- Alltech Solutions, Inc.1664 S Research Loop Suite 226
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A-V Electronic Service
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Landmark Home Warranty10701 S River Front Pkwy #200
South Jordan, Utah
- Landmark Home Warranty
- Master Mechanical3900 E Route 66 # 1
- Master Mechanical