A-V Electronic Service

Founded 1978 • With Angi since August 2013

Previously Based in Sedona for 10 Years Servicing Resorts, Businesses & Residential Customers. References Happily Provided Upon Request. All Work is Performed by Qualified Professional With 40 Years of Experience. Payment is Due Upon Completion of Work. Payment Plan Available by Request for Credit Worthy Customers....

Techie to the Rescue

Techie to the Rescue

707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the best solution that is currently available. I tailor learning based on my students’ needs and provide a premium experience. I offer discounted packages when you buy lessons in bulk. I believe that anyone can learn Apple technology (Mac. iPhone, iPad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos, Mail, and more) with the right teacher! I want to understand why you bought your device and focus on the needs you want to cover. Through the Zoom platform I am able to lead and guide you through the process of understanding your device. (If you don't already know how to use Zoom I will teach you what you need to know.) The screen sharing capabilities in Zoom may even allow me draw all over your screen depending upon what equipment you already have. (If you have not experienced this yet... it's an awesome experience!) I make it my business to ensure that you feel more comfortable with your device and are not afraid of it. Many people are afraid of breaking their devices if they click the wrong button. I will give you the confidence in understanding what you need to know to make using your technology more pleasant. I prefer to work with you remotely but for an extra fee, I can come to your home and work with you in person if you live locally. My prices reflect the high demand I am currently experiencing, along with my vast experience with Apple. I take amazing care of my students and look forward to helping them through their technological journey! AWARDS: Thumbtack Top Pro 2020

08/31/2017

I am 73 and was confused about what was going on with my TIVO service. Jeff was hired to install a new TIVO system but turns out it was not compatible with my TV. He took the time to figure out everything and got me set up and running again. I may not be explaining this very well but Jeff was great and I definitely recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install my new TIVO Bolt DVR

CATEGORY vcr repair

06/11/2017

He arrived on time. Clearly a professional, he explained what he would do; did it perfectly; and charged me a fair rate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contacted me within an hour of my request on Angie's List. Ascertained the nature of the work. Made an appointment.

CATEGORY home theater design,tv repair,computer repair,satellite tv service,cable tv service

01/20/2017

Perfect. He picked up my TV, repaired it and reinstalled it in my home. I hired him to fix my TV and when he came back out to reinstall it, I told him my speakers, CD Player and Amp had not worked for a couple of years. We had a professional team install them and have never really worked. After he installed my TV, he took his time to hook up my CD, Amp and speakers correctly. This was much appreci...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jeff repaired the IR Board on my TV as well as hooked up my CD Player and speakers correctly.

CATEGORY home theater design,tv repair,cable tv service

03/18/2016

The cost was very reasonable. He's a very good person too. He came here and picked up the TV. He came back to his shop and told us what was wrong with it and what the cost was. He brought it back to us. He warrantied it. I definitely would use him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired another TV for us.

CATEGORY tv repair

11/03/2015

Jeff was very knowledgeable regarding the "white dot" problem with all DLP TVs.   He ordered the correct part, showed up as scheduled, and honored his estimate.  I would use A-V Electronics again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the DMD Chip for a 50" DLP Samsung TV.

CATEGORY tv repair

Appliance Repair - Large. Appliance Repair - Small. Computer Repair & Services. Electronic Gadget Repair. Radio Service. Sound System Repair. Stereo & Home Theater Systems. TV Antenna. TV Repair. TV Service - Cable. TV Service - Satellite. VCR Repair.

Repair of Cracked or Broken LCD Screens. (not cost effective to repair)

Check, PayPal, Financing Available