If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Fountain Hills, AZ
There are 10 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Fountain Hills
- Barrington Sealcoating & PavingOwner takes pride in his work. Started day 1 but when chance of rain changed he paused his work, at a loss of time to his income, and came back at dawn the next day to continue when chance of rain was less than 40%. Attention to detail and pride in his craft can't be matched by the big guys that need to get the job done and quickly move on read less
- PRO PAVE INCExceptional. Leonard and his company are very rare today. They were professional, on time and did fantastic work. I have nothing but positive things to say about the work performed and the quality. Leonard is hands on, takes his job seriously and makes sure things are done right. He explains everything and gives you options. I would highly recommend him for any driveway or parking lot job. Great guy!! read less
- PRO PAVE INCGREAT!!! I love Leonard & all of the guys who worked on my driveways. We have 2800SF of driveway on one level, and about the same on another level. The driveways were broken up, falling apart asphalt. Leonard recommended the chip/seal and they look fabulous. Leonard's philosophy is that he'd rather have "blessings than cents", and I'd say the guy is as rich as can be. I can't say enough good things about Pro Pave & Leonard read less
- Jet-Black Sealcoating & RepairJet Black quickly returned my request for a quote. They were able to get me in right away. The workers showed up quickly, and finished quickly. They did a good job of cleaning the driveway first, then seal-coating. When I called the next day with a question about rain, they responded quickly.
- Eagle Environmental Products IncContacted Terry Miller by phone to see if he was interested in asphalt street sealing and crack repair. I scheduled an appointment for him to view our streets and make recommendations and give a quote. He arrived on time, viewed our situation and provided a quote promptly. I received other quotes as well but they recommended considerable more work and much more expense. When I discussed the differences with Terry, he explained why his recommendation for a lot less work and expense at this time was really the better alternative. We awarded him the contract for his price and his integrity. He was on site with his people all day and they did an excellent job. We did not receive a single complaint from any homeowners about the experience. His work still looks good and we have no issues to date read less
- Young Swenson & Cross PavingEverything went well. Their office scheduler Susan was great, she mailed me a standard notice to put on all the home owners doors with all the dates of service (it's a 3 day job), what was going to be performed each day, and what was expected of the home owners, so we could keep everyone informed and get all to comply. The dates slightly changed twice because of scheduling issues and once because of rain, but each time either Susan, or one of their workers, immediately called me to inform me of the slight date change. A new notice was even sent to me by Susan to re-address the home owners on new dates. I did a reminder notice for the home owners the day before they were all suppose to have their cars moved out of the driveways. The day of the project their service worker who was on sight, Joe, called me to work out some last minute car moving issues, and even though it was a little extra maneuvering until I could address the residents, his on sight workers were pleasant and worked around the issues until I could get it taken care of. They were all efficient, cleaned up after wards, and even came back once to brush out some accidental footprints! Thank you YSC, I never thought such a inanimate project of a 'street repaving' could be such a nice experience. Highly recommended, see pictures as part of this review read less
- First Choice Asphalt SealingThey services were good. Just took awhile to get it. He was just really busy. He ended up charging me more than the deal was because my driveway was longer.
- Young Swenson & Cross PavingThey installed a 1 1/2" asphalt overlay on a large badly deteriorated residential driveway. The entire process from initial contact to installation was very professional and pleasant.
- Performance Paving & SealingOur condo complex with 27 units needed to have a complete re-do of our driveway through the property. The first one-third of the driveway had potholes and was in pretty bad condition. Some parking spaces also had holes that needed to be patched. That part of the complex receives the most vehicle traffic, so that's why the condition was worse than the remainder. The other two-thirds of the u-shaped driveway was not in bad condition, but just needed a little patching here and there, and then a black sealant was put on top. We got quotes from 5 different companies. 3 of them were just too expensive, so we focused on the 2 lowest bids. We decided to go with Performance because they gave us a really well-detailed quote and they just seemed more professional. I also couldn't find any complaints about them on the BBB or the AZ Registrar of Contractors. I gave them an A for pricing because their price was almost the best of the quotes we received. They came in and had to dig up a lot of the first portion of the driveway because the asphalt had gotten so bad. They laid the new asphalt on day one. On day 2 they started putting down the sealant on the rest of the property. Everything went pretty smoothly. The only thing I would mention is that they ran into some unforseen problem and had to work longer than expected on day 2. To keep the cost the same, they brought in another crew that had finished early on another job and they joined the crew that was already there. They worked until sunset doing the sealant. So the only problem was that some residents returned home expecting to be able to park and there were still trucks in the way. This couldn't be helped.... I only mention it so that when you have a job like this done, be sure to ask what might happen if unforseen things come up, and then notify all residents that they should be prepared to park off the property as an alternative. To sum up, everybody loves the new pavement, and we are happy we went with Performance. If you are looking to have asphalt put down, I would be sure to get a quote from them read less
- Phillips Paving IncTHEY DID A WONDERFUL JOB!! THEY HAVE A WONDERFUL WAY OF NOT MAKING THE CUSTOMER FEEL AS IF THEY ARE BEING TALKED DOWN TO, AND THEY ARE VERY WILLING TO ANSWER ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS
Driveway Pavers in Fountain Hills
- Business Description:Based in Tempe, AZ serving residential & commercial clients throughout the state of Arizona. It is a family business. We have a quality range of services, fair pricing, and complete customer satisfaction. Reliability and punctuality are just as important to us as a job well done, so we make it a priority to adhere to these critical business values. We take great pride in what we do and it shows in our work read lessRecent Review:Contractor sent person to provide estimate which initially came out to $5400 with my Angie's list discount of $500. Young man providing estimate called owner and confirmed price. As he was preparing to leave he said he needed to recheck his measurements and told me he miscalculated and the actual cost of the job would be much higher. Long story short the new price was $6000. So much for the discount. I was told that the owner would reach out to me and unfortunately that never happened until a week later and one day before I hired Pro Pave to complete my paving job. I will be doing a review on Pro Pave who did a timely and excellent jod and are also recommended by Angie's List. As per Road Tech Paving please beware of this company and their poor business practices. I'm surprised that Angie's List recommends them ~ I certainly wouldn't read lessGustavo M.
- Business Description:Divine Creations Landscape and Lighting offers professional landscape design and installation services for both our residential and commercial clients. John Bowen, owner and founder of Divine Creations, has had extensive experience in all facets of landscape and hardscape design, installation, and maintenance spanning over 25 years. Divine Creations helps clients turn their outdoor vision into reality read lessRecent Review:John was very responsive and contacted me almost immediately after my initial request for estimate. He asked detailed questions about my wall that I didn't think of including, and offered great insight into the details of how a project like mine would take curing time between wall re-build and stucco/painting time. He gave reasonable expectations of the overall project. The pricing estimate I received was right in the range I was expecting! While I was previously dreading and stressing out, I am now looking forward to my project. Thank you Divine Creations Landscaping and Lighting read lessTerri W.
- Business Description:E & J Roofing and Home Improvements is a family owned and operated roofing and home improvement company. We are third generation roofing contractors with over 20 years experience. Whether it's commercial or residential roofing, flat roof, tile or asphalt, exterior remodeling, siding or stucco, we can fix and improve any project you throw at us! Focusing on customers on a personal level, we guarantee our work from day one. Licensed, bonded & insured for your protection. Call us today for an es.. read lessRecent Review:Roof was leaking inside mobile through ceiling fans enough to fill buckets, when they finished it didn't leak a drop anymore! They will be coming back to do more work..excellent, excellent professionalism! A+++Mercedes R.
- Business Description:We provide quality exterior and interior painting services for both residential and commercial projects. Our services includes drywall repairs, stucco repairs, renovations, cabinet refinishing, epoxy coatings, and much more. We believe that our meticulous attention to detail is what sets us apart from other commercial and residential painting companies. We are dedicated to high quality craftsmanship, as well as 100% customer satisfaction. We have competitive pricing and provide excellent qual.. read lessRecent Review:The work was done beautifully and the painters did an outstanding job of making sure we were happy with any and every detail! We are so happy with the quality of work from Metzger’s Painting!!!Trudy T.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. Sun Flex Home Improvements LLC has been BBB accredited since 2013. We’re experienced, accredited and licensed home improvement and painting contractors. Whether you’re looking for exterior painting, roof coating, roof leak repairs, floor coating, spray foam roofing or mobile home maintenance, we do it all. We’re your full-service, one-stop shop for home improvement read lessRecent Review:Thomas was very attentive to my need. This is the second home I had my roof foamed. It truly helps insulate and the electric bill in the summer. He and his brothers were very friendly and professional . I would HIGHLY recommend Thomas and his crew for your home need. They offer many more home needs and repairs. Thank you, Thomas and Sun Flex read lessMARVIN K.
- Business Description:Family owned; Fully Licensed Bonded and Insured; Listed with the BBB w/ A+ Rating! Free Estimates!Recent Review:Went well, rain did cause a delay, but overall they did a nice job.Shannon S.
- Business Description:New Building Com.and Res. and TI.Recent Review:Mansoor Rowhani, owner of MTR Builders, managed our home remodel to perfection. He brought in skilled craftsmen to expertly lay tile, build cabinets, and generally update our 10+ year old North Scottsdale home. The work was completed on time and priced fairly. We highly recommend MTR Builders read lessKaren P.
- Business Description:Here at Amberstone Hardscaping Design We Specialize in Masonry and the Installation of Pavers, Concrete, Waterfalls, Artificial Grass & Much More! Call Today and Tell Us What Your Perfect Yard Would Look Like and We Will Put Together Some Designs Until We Find Exactly What You Want! Estimates are FREE! So Don’t Worry About Paying Anything Until You Are 100% Sure That What We are Giving You is Exactly What You Want! Pricing Varies Depending on The Brand Of Product Chosen and The Size Of The Ar.. read lessRecent Review:They were great and they did and fantastic job.Elisa W.
- Business Description:In 1996, Robert Hanson, GarageFloorCoating.com’s founder, started a small company that specialized in the installation of residential coating systems (garage floors, walkways, driveways and patios). Robert quickly recognized that the available generic store-grade epoxies were inadequate for use in Arizona’s climatic extremes. Years of intensive R&D ensued, leading to the creation and perfection of proprietary coating products, systems and installation processes. Garage Floor Coating.com is t.. read lessRecent Review:Very professional, were punctual & communicated continually through the processJoyce H.
- Business Description:We are a licensed / insured and bounded general contractor serving the grate valley as fallow; Excavation, concrete, fences, carpentry, widows and doors, kitchens and bathrooms remodeling, room additions and carports ..patio read lessRecent Review:Perfect job, on time, and good valueWilliam T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Fort Mcdowell
- Rio Verde
- Paradise Valley
- Cave Creek
- Sun Lakes
- San Tan Valley
- Desert Hills
- Chandler Heights
- New River
- Queen Creek
- El Mirage
driveway paving contractors in Fountain Hills
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3D Contracting LLC.3020 N. 33rd Drive
- 3D Contracting LLC.
- AAA Imperial Concepts7339 E williams DR #26742
- Aaron Trail Contracting Inc1106 N Gilbert Rd #2
- ABC Plumbing and Rooter284 E Chilton Dr #1
- All Asphalt & Seal Coating, Inc.12309 W Berry Ln
El Mirage, Arizona
- Amberstone Hardscaping Design717 E Saddle Way
San Tan Valley, Arizona
- American Asphalt, Paving and Sealcoating, Inc642 N 17th Ave
- AMERICAN POWER WASH SYSTEMS3608 N. Paseo Del Sol
- American Soda BlastersPO Box 72334
- Arison Construction LLC438 E Blacklidge Dr
- Arizona Asphalt Specialists15333 N PIMA RD
- Arrow Sealcoat & Striping, Inc.6307 E. Gelding Drive
- AZTEC Grading and Paving LLC515 E Carefree Hwy 217
- AAA Imperial Concepts
- D & G Handyman Services and Remodeling5350 W. Bell Rd., C122 PMB 450
- Desert Premier Builders4150 W. Northern Ave.
- Divine Creations Landscape & Lighting5001 E. Sharon Dr
- DORADO RESTORATION19320 E Avenida Del Valle
Queen Creek, Arizona
- Duran Construction21617 N 3rd Ave Ste B
- D & G Handyman Services and Remodeling
- Impact Asphalt Solutions LLC2753 E. Broadway #202
- Impact Asphalt Solutions LLC
- M.G.M. Unlimited Construction LLC 5110 W Swayback Pass
- Metzger's Painting Professionals Inc2222 W Parkside Ln # 119
- Mirage Landscaping and Design5032 W Electra Ln
- Mirror Image Customs11507 E Pronghorn Ave
- MJM Improvements, LLC4104 S. 64th Ln
- Molina Demolition11435 W Buckeye Rd 104-236
- Morning Star Wall Systems, IncPO Box 23438
- MTR Builders Inc28316 N 92nd Place
- M.G.M. Unlimited Construction LLC
- Patterson ConstructionPO Box 203
- Pave Cleaner LLC11246 E. Caballero St.
- Pavers Installed Company40720 north capital court
- Performance Paving & Sealing16509 E. Laser Dr
Fountain Hills, Arizona
- Pickup and TransportPO Box 5062
- Platinum Paving of Arizona1012 S. Stapley Drive, Suite 114
- Premier Pressure Washing Service5655 e justine rd
- PRO PAVE INC36 N. 63rd St
- Provision Construction LLC.24654 N.Lake Pleasant Pkwy
- Patterson Construction
- Sealcoat Arizona9621 W Pinnacle Vista Dr
- Senor Saguaro7596 n 87th dr
- SERCO Contracting Inc.3820 W. Happy Valley Rd, Suite 141
- SF, LLC.P.O. Box 6352
- Smart Stripe4417 N 40th St
- Sun Flex Home Improvements LLC745 N Gilbert Rd # 124-122
- Sunrise Exterior Commercial Services LLC910 W Thurber St
- SUNSTAR SEAL COATINGS INC.6042 West Stella Lane
- SUPER CUT CORINGPO Box 11942
- Sealcoat Arizona
- Young Swenson & Cross Paving1329 E Gibson Ln
- Young Swenson & Cross Paving