Arizona Delta Mechanical

Founded 1988 • With Angi since February 2012

3.4

Licensed,Bonded and Insured installation company...

Comfortable Living AC & Heating LLC

We are a small HVAC company consisting of 4 employees, We've been serving the valley since 2009 and are constantly growing. Our knowledgeable, professional, caring team can take care of all your HVAC needs.

AAA Cooling Specialist

AAA Cooling Specialists is the leading expert in Heating & Cooling with an emphasis on energy efficiency. We pride ourselves in exceptional customer experiences. Helping people stay comfortable in their homes. We are creating value by educating the customer. We show our customers how to make their homes more energy efficient by providing information when they need it. We are dedicated to making everyone comfortable in their homes. Although we don't offer 24/7 service we do emergency service calls up to 9 PM. We offer free estimates on new system installations.

Offers by AAA Cooling Specialist on Angi
Howard Air

For more than 41 years, Howard Air has been one of the highest-rated heating and air conditioning companies in Arizona. Earning its reputation by consistently operating in an honest and transparent manner. Howard Air offers the industries premier products, brands and an award winning service and installation department. Call us today to experience the quality of our services. Weather replace or repair call Howard Air! Additional Phone Number: (602)633-9302

Offers by Howard Air on Angi

04/24/2021

Lorraine S.

Not very well and would never hire again. One toilet was sealed with white floor sealant and Home Depot told me with colored tile they should have used clear. The sealant was not all the way around and I asked them to correct when they put in the second toilet. This was not done. Second toilet he put in clear floor sealant but left a wedge sticking out in the back. The ckear sealant is sticky to the touch. Home Depot told me the wedge should have been trimmed to fit as I took pictures for them to review. I called Delta Mechanical and he was scheduled to come out yesterday. No call and he never came to my house. Very hare to get anyone on the phone to do anything. No one answers after hours and on weekends. One guy was going to schedule me for next week. Why should I wait two weeks for an awful job that should have been done right the first time. Also, it might be another "no show." I can write nothing good about the service that I received from this company and would not recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced two toilets

Category handyman service,plumbing

02/11/2021

S B.

Steer clear! Purchased a water heater through Home Depot in Flagstaff and was referred to this company for the installation. Was shocked to be quoted a price of $1,200! I luckily was able to find a local plumbing contractor to do the install who was professional, punctual and did an incredible job for a third of Delta’s price. I’m still somewhat shocked at the price Delta quoted.

Description of Work
Water heater installation

01/04/2020

Keith M.

Install electric tankless water heater

Description of Work
The actual installation was fine. The problem was more in the process. I was referred to Delta Mechanical (DM) through Home Depot where we bought our water heater. I arranged with them to have the installation done after electrical work was completed. The day before the installation, they asked if I would prefer a morning (9-12) time or an afternoon (12-4) time. I chose the morning. At around 12:30, when no one had arrived and I had not received any communication from DM, I called and was told the tech would call me right back. He did not call. I received a text message saying that he was on his way. This may have been true, as I found out later that his morning job was in Phoenix, a good 2 hour drive from my home. When I had not seen or heard from anyone by 1:30, I called the main office again and was told that he was on his way, would be here between 2 and 2:30, and would call 30 minutes before he got here. I did not receive a call, and he was not there by 2:30. The technician finally showed up around 3 PM. He seemed surprised to find that there was an existing water heater in place, a fact which I had communicated with DM on 3 separate prior phone calls. The work ended up taking around 4 hours, so until 7 PM. In talking to the tech, I found out that he had been scheduled in Phoenix (2 hour drive, remember) in the morning before my appointment, and was apparently also scheduled to go back to another service call in Phoenix after he finished with my call. The technician did a good job overall, was slightly underprepared, had to go to HD for a drill bit that he couldn’t find, but that’s all part of the gig. What I don’t understand is why a company would schedule anything in that manner knowing that even the slightest delay will throw everything off. I was also highly disappointed with the lack of communication. If DM, or the technician, had called at 12 and said that they couldn’t be there till 3, I could have easily rearranged my schedule. If, on any of the 3 separate phone calls I made any of the 5 separate customer service reps had mentioned a delay, I could have changed my schedule. Instead I spent my last day of winter vacation (I’m a teacher) not working on my classroom, not getting errands done, not taking care of other projects, but sitting, waiting, and fuming at a company that seems (based on many other reviews online) to not value its customers.

07/11/2017

sandi S.

They do not seem to want to fix any problems related to their work.

Description of Work
5 years ago they installed an air conditioner. Last week, just 10 before the warranty expires, the unit quit. Delta is not returning my phone calls or emails, so I have had to contract with another provider in town to complete the warranty work. IN addition, they did not return any of my calls last year to complete the service agreement I had paid for. I am so sorry I did not do more research before I hired them 5 years ago.

04/10/2017

Wayne J.

I called Home Depot, since that is where I originally bought it, and the number you call goes directly to Delta Mechanical - Home Depot's installer. When I mentioned the age of my heater, they talked me into buying a new one, and offered same day installation, so I went for it. The installers came out that day (Friday) and installed the new water heater and hauled off the old one. When I got home that afternoon however, I had no hot water, the heater was not working! They were closed so I could not find out why, and they left no details (or any paperwork) with my wife who was there during the install. I went to Home Depot the next morning to get someone there to find out why the installers would leave the job site without a functioning hot water heater. They got me on the phone with a rep from Delta, and it took some arguing to have them finally agree to send out another person to check it out that day (like they had no notes as to why the installers left in the first place??). So another installer comes out (Saturday) and is checking the connections with a multimeter, and checking the breaker box. His conclusion was that there was something wrong in the wiring between my breaker box and the heater, but he said "I am not an electrician", and he was out of there in no time. I had to get an electrician out to troubleshoot the problem (on Monday). After spending another $100 on an electrician, he found out that they had simply wired the hot water heater incorrectly, and that there was nothing wrong with my wiring or the heater. He rewired it and everything has been working fine since. It took me over a month later to get Delta Mechanical to cough up the $100 I paid the electrician to finish their botched installation (which they charged me $484.28 on top of the cost of the hot water heater). They should have reimbursed me for half of what they charged me for installation as well! Needless to say, I will never buy another hot water heater from Home Depot, unless they find another contractor for installations. Google Delta Mechanical, and read the horror stories yourself.

Description of Work
I needed a hot water heater repaired (or replaced?) as I had no hot water one morning.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

09/11/2016

Richard .

Bought thru Home Depot. Delta gave me a quote of $624 to install. They did not call ahead of time as promised or knock on my door announcing their arrived. The first I knew they were working is when I heard a tool drop on the garage floor. Half way through the job the office called and told me the quote was for a 50 gallon installation and I needed to pay an additional $299. I objected but was told to pay the $299 or they would pull their man from the job, half completed. The work was done satisfactorily.

Description of Work
Install an 80 gallon water heater

08/05/2016

Marcia B.

Excellent!!! The Delta Mechanical technicans called and arrived on schedule. Their work was quick and efficient and they kept us informed throughout the installation. They did an excellent job of cleaning up afterwards (something we rarely see in technicians.) When the original compressor that they installed failed, they refused to just troubleshoot and replace parts (as the manufacturer wanted them to), instead they worked with the manufacturer to replace the entire compressor. They did not "reschedule" us for a later date to replace the failed compressor, but installed it the very next day (which was as soon as they could get it from the distributor.)

Description of Work
We hired Delta Mechanical through the Home Depot to replace a Goodman ductless HVAC unit that had been nothing but problems for the 2 years we have had it.,

05/20/2015

Sue S.

They were perfect and I would use them a gain.

Description of Work
They installed heating and air conditioning to me.

04/23/2015

RAFAEL N.

It was great. They replaced the registers. They moved the old heater. i had 12 in duct and they upgraded it to 18 inch vents. There were two guys that came. They cleaned very well when done. They beat everybody else price. No problems at all. They were here on time every time.

Description of Work
Heating and air conditioning.

08/29/2014

Stephane F.

This was an assignment to Arizona Delta that was booked through Home Depot. I bought a garbage disposal there and opted to have their subcontractor install the unit. I was pleased at the overall outcome. The phone rep set up the appointment smoothly. And the service tech showed up at the appointed time. He was eager to get to work, didn't ask for any special help, and got the job done quite quickly.

Description of Work
Installed a garbage disposal.

Category plumbing

Water Heaters, Tankless, Solar, Plumbing, HVAC, EVAP, Furnace installation and repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available