Asphalt driveway scams are popular in some parts of the country during the summer. Contractors offer tips on how to recognize and avoid one.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Sun City, AZ
There are 5 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Sun City
- Williams AsphaltThis company is extremely professional and their work is amazing. We had a large driveway, about 4000 square foot, they had the entire job done in 3 days. The father and brothers are all very nice people also. Several bids, they were the best for the money. They did an extraordinary job. Thank you!!
- Barrington Sealcoating & PavingOwner takes pride in his work. Started day 1 but when chance of rain changed he paused his work, at a loss of time to his income, and came back at dawn the next day to continue when chance of rain was less than 40%. Attention to detail and pride in his craft can't be matched by the big guys that need to get the job done and quickly move on
- PRO PAVE INCExceptional. Leonard and his company are very rare today. They were professional, on time and did fantastic work. I have nothing but positive things to say about the work performed and the quality. Leonard is hands on, takes his job seriously and makes sure things are done right. He explains everything and gives you options. I would highly recommend him for any driveway or parking lot job. Great guy!!
- PRO PAVE INCGREAT!!! I love Leonard & all of the guys who worked on my driveways. We have 2800SF of driveway on one level, and about the same on another level. The driveways were broken up, falling apart asphalt. Leonard recommended the chip/seal and they look fabulous. Leonard's philosophy is that he'd rather have "blessings than cents", and I'd say the guy is as rich as can be. I can't say enough good things about Pro Pave & Leonard
- Jet-Black Sealcoating & RepairJet Black quickly returned my request for a quote. They were able to get me in right away. The workers showed up quickly, and finished quickly. They did a good job of cleaning the driveway first, then seal-coating. When I called the next day with a question about rain, they responded quickly.
- Garage Floor Coating.comI would give this company a AAA! They were on time, courteous, finished on time, and did everything they said they would do. They left a repair kit behind, too, for any future repairs. I later found out that this sealant made my garage termite proof, also. I would not even call another company in the future
- Young Swenson & Cross PavingThey installed a 1 1/2" asphalt overlay on a large badly deteriorated residential driveway. The entire process from initial contact to installation was very professional and pleasant.
- GarageFloorCoating.ComIt went flawlessly. I met with Tom, their estimator about a year ago when I was investigating the process and pricing. I had three estimates, one did it over the phone! Not the way it should be done. Tom was very prompt and professional. So much so that I called him back a year later. Our driveway is clay colored and the garage was going to be their Granite color so we were going to have a gray strip between the two. Tom suggested they stain that section to match it closer. So we did. Not a prefect match but it looks much better than if we had not done it. The techs that did the prep and coatings were great. They were very courteous and again very professional. Everything went as I was told. Thanks guys for a beautiful floor
- Pavers Installed CompanyI got bids from 3 other contractors, and they were the lowest bidder. I was impressed by their knowledge. They really knew their information when it comes to installing pavers. I even checked their references and they were all excellent. I even checked his ratings on the registrar of contractors and he had no complaints, so he was consistently good! He did an excellent job! He even put in 4-inch think basing and compacted it super well, almost like concrete! The installation of the pavers ended up being very smooth and fit excellently in my driveway. I would highly recommend Pavers Installed to anyone looking for this type of work
- Young Swenson & Cross PavingThey were outstanding. They were very professional. Their crew cleaned up beautifully afterwards. They were very prompt. There was a misunderstanding where we wanted some handicap parking spaces in one lot. They came back on a Saturday morning to fix it. They did super work and they were very accommodating
Last update on February 20, 2022
Driveway Pavers in Sun City
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Nobody wants to have to wear galoshes to get their car. This guide tells you how to fix driveway drainage problems so your home, foundation, and feet can stay dry.
Your driveway paving cost depends on materials, layout, size, and more. Our expert guide breaks down how much you’ll pay to pave a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Sun City West,
- El Mirage,
- Litchfield Park,
- New River,
- Desert Hills,
- Paradise Valley,
- Cave Creek,
- Black Canyon City,
driveway paving contractors in Sun City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Capital R Construction3009 N. Rockwell Blvd #4
Casa Grande, Arizona 85122
- Capital R Construction
- GarageFloorCoating.Com3801 E Roeser Rd # 1
Phoenix, Arizona 85040
- KTM CONSTRUCTION3901 E ANNE ST
Phoenix, Arizona 85040
- KTM CONSTRUCTION
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
Glendale, Arizona 85308
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- Road Tech Paving3116 S Mill Ave
Tempe, Arizona 85282
- Road Tech Paving
- The Creta Group LLC1940 E Camelback Rd Suite 201A
Phoenix, Arizona 85016
- The Creta Group LLC
- Young Swenson & Cross Paving1329 E Gibson Ln
Phoenix, Arizona 85034
- Young Swenson & Cross Paving