Asphalt driveway scams are popular in some parts of the country during the summer. Contractors offer tips on how to recognize and avoid one.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in El Mirage, AZ
There are 4 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in El Mirage
- Williams AsphaltThis company is extremely professional and their work is amazing. We had a large driveway, about 4000 square foot, they had the entire job done in 3 days. The father and brothers are all very nice people also. Several bids, they were the best for the money. They did an extraordinary job. Thank you!!
- Barrington Sealcoating & PavingOwner takes pride in his work. Started day 1 but when chance of rain changed he paused his work, at a loss of time to his income, and came back at dawn the next day to continue when chance of rain was less than 40%. Attention to detail and pride in his craft can't be matched by the big guys that need to get the job done and quickly move on
- PRO PAVE INCExceptional. Leonard and his company are very rare today. They were professional, on time and did fantastic work. I have nothing but positive things to say about the work performed and the quality. Leonard is hands on, takes his job seriously and makes sure things are done right. He explains everything and gives you options. I would highly recommend him for any driveway or parking lot job. Great guy!!
- PRO PAVE INCGREAT!!! I love Leonard & all of the guys who worked on my driveways. We have 2800SF of driveway on one level, and about the same on another level. The driveways were broken up, falling apart asphalt. Leonard recommended the chip/seal and they look fabulous. Leonard's philosophy is that he'd rather have "blessings than cents", and I'd say the guy is as rich as can be. I can't say enough good things about Pro Pave & Leonard
- Young Swenson & Cross PavingThey were outstanding. They were very professional. Their crew cleaned up beautifully afterwards. They were very prompt. There was a misunderstanding where we wanted some handicap parking spaces in one lot. They came back on a Saturday morning to fix it. They did super work and they were very accommodating
- GarageFloorCoating.ComIt went flawlessly. I met with Tom, their estimator about a year ago when I was investigating the process and pricing. I had three estimates, one did it over the phone! Not the way it should be done. Tom was very prompt and professional. So much so that I called him back a year later. Our driveway is clay colored and the garage was going to be their Granite color so we were going to have a gray strip between the two. Tom suggested they stain that section to match it closer. So we did. Not a prefect match but it looks much better than if we had not done it. The techs that did the prep and coatings were great. They were very courteous and again very professional. Everything went as I was told. Thanks guys for a beautiful floor
- Pavers Installed CompanyI got bids from 3 other contractors, and they were the lowest bidder. I was impressed by their knowledge. They really knew their information when it comes to installing pavers. I even checked their references and they were all excellent. I even checked his ratings on the registrar of contractors and he had no complaints, so he was consistently good! He did an excellent job! He even put in 4-inch think basing and compacted it super well, almost like concrete! The installation of the pavers ended up being very smooth and fit excellently in my driveway. I would highly recommend Pavers Installed to anyone looking for this type of work
- Young Swenson & Cross PavingThey installed a 1 1/2" asphalt overlay on a large badly deteriorated residential driveway. The entire process from initial contact to installation was very professional and pleasant.
- Performance Paving & SealingOur condo complex with 27 units needed to have a complete re-do of our driveway through the property. The first one-third of the driveway had potholes and was in pretty bad condition. Some parking spaces also had holes that needed to be patched. That part of the complex receives the most vehicle traffic, so that's why the condition was worse than the remainder. The other two-thirds of the u-shaped driveway was not in bad condition, but just needed a little patching here and there, and then a black sealant was put on top. We got quotes from 5 different companies. 3 of them were just too expensive, so we focused on the 2 lowest bids. We decided to go with Performance because they gave us a really well-detailed quote and they just seemed more professional. I also couldn't find any complaints about them on the BBB or the AZ Registrar of Contractors. I gave them an A for pricing because their price was almost the best of the quotes we received. They came in and had to dig up a lot of the first portion of the driveway because the asphalt had gotten so bad. They laid the new asphalt on day one. On day 2 they started putting down the sealant on the rest of the property. Everything went pretty smoothly. The only thing I would mention is that they ran into some unforseen problem and had to work longer than expected on day 2. To keep the cost the same, they brought in another crew that had finished early on another job and they joined the crew that was already there. They worked until sunset doing the sealant. So the only problem was that some residents returned home expecting to be able to park and there were still trucks in the way. This couldn't be helped.... I only mention it so that when you have a job like this done, be sure to ask what might happen if unforseen things come up, and then notify all residents that they should be prepared to park off the property as an alternative. To sum up, everybody loves the new pavement, and we are happy we went with Performance. If you are looking to have asphalt put down, I would be sure to get a quote from them
- Garage Floor Coating.comI would give this company a AAA! They were on time, courteous, finished on time, and did everything they said they would do. They left a repair kit behind, too, for any future repairs. I later found out that this sealant made my garage termite proof, also. I would not even call another company in the future
Last update on February 20, 2022
Driveway Pavers in El Mirage
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Nobody wants to have to wear galoshes to get their car. This guide tells you how to fix driveway drainage problems so your home, foundation, and feet can stay dry.
Your driveway paving cost depends on materials, layout, size, and more. Our expert guide breaks down how much you’ll pay to pave a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Sun City West,
- Sun City,
- Litchfield Park,
- Desert Hills,
- Paradise Valley,
- New River,
- Cave Creek,
driveway paving contractors in El Mirage
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Capital R Construction3009 N. Rockwell Blvd #4
Casa Grande, Arizona 85122
- Capital R Construction
- Eagle Environmental Products Inc528 W 3rd Ave
Mesa, Arizona 85210
- Eagle Environmental Products Inc
- GarageFloorCoating.Com3801 E Roeser Rd # 1
Phoenix, Arizona 85040
- KTM CONSTRUCTION3901 E ANNE ST
Phoenix, Arizona 85040
- KTM CONSTRUCTION
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
Glendale, Arizona 85308
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- Road Tech Paving3116 S Mill Ave
Tempe, Arizona 85282
- Road Tech Paving
- The Creta Group LLC1940 E Camelback Rd Suite 201A
Phoenix, Arizona 85016
- The Creta Group LLC
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100
Draper, Utah 84020
- Young Swenson & Cross Paving1329 E Gibson Ln
Phoenix, Arizona 85034
- Young Swenson & Cross Paving