Draining your water heater may not be the most glamorous household task, but just 30 minutes can extend the life of your heater and reduce energy costs. This guide will show you how to flush and drain your water heater in just a few easy steps.
Get matched with top water heater installers in Fort Defiance, AZ
There are 4 highly-rated local water heater installers.
Recent Water Heaters Reviews in Fort Defiance
- Village Plumbing, LLCI can recommend Doug for any plumbing job without reservation. He installed a new water heater and a Nuvo water conditioning system (in lieu of a water softener) and installed a new hot water recirculating pump that I bought. I got a bid of over $7,000 from a reputable local plumbing company. Doug charges time and materials and estimated my job would run something over $3,000 (up to $3,500). When it was done, he handed me a bill for $2,400! He did an excellent job and it was on time. He had great communication. A couple times he was a little testy when I kept asking questions over the phone while he was trying to finish another job. I let it pass and it proved to not be an issue. He ordered parts; he explained to me what connections I needed to order for the recirculating pump to hook up with my system. He ran my system through a number of tests to see if it could handle the Nuvo system. He listened carefully to my opinions, ideas, and questions. He explained how everything worked in plain language I could understand. AFTER the job was done, he stuck with me until we got the Nuvo system adjusted to work properly. He called the company for information and gave me literature that explained step by step how to make the adjustments. I rarely have such a superlative experience with contractors. He was great read less
- Custom Plumbing of ArizonaI couldn't have been more pleased with the work that was done and I have to mention the professional work expertly done by Shane who I cannot say enough of for his generosity in my installation of my tankless water heater and again the generosity of Vince who I couldn't have been more suprised.As far as the product goes it is as I expected and more.instant hot water !!! WOW what a great thing.AgAIN thank you Shane and Vince..you guys ROCKED MY WORLD.My advice to anyone that needs or wants plumbing you must call CUSTOM of ARIZONA....602-TOO-COOL.You won't be disappointed...I guarantee i read less
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaAlex & Justin were on time, very courteous, professional & did not make a mess. My water heater had been acting up for awhile but yesterday I smelled what I thought might be electrical or plastic burning. I called Mr. Rooter & they came out the next day & replaced the water heater. I could not be more pleased with Alex & Justin. As far as cost goes I honestly don't know what others would have charge read less
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaWe called about an issue with our hot water. They sent Nate Meyer out for a service call and he was very prompt and professional. we would refer him and Mr Rooter any time there is an emergency or service call. We are extremely pleased with this company and their employees.
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaEverything was performed very professionally and we were kept informed regarding the progress of their work. Nate Meyer and Adam did excellent work and we are very satisfied with the job performed.
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaWe had a slow draining tub, and called Mr. Rooter for help. The local office was extremely nice, and it was simple to set up an appointment. The technician, Clinton B., arrived promptly on time with a trainee. Both employees were courteous, professional, polite, and took their time explaining my plumbing issues. They diagnosed the problem, we discussed prices, and they got to work. I was impressed enough with their professionalism, courteousness, efficient work time, and friendly can-do attitudes that I chose to purchase a Maintenance Program package. We have an older house, that may or may not experience more plumbing problems in the future. In fact, Clinton was able to identify a problem with our hot water heater that we were not aware of during the routine inspection of our plumbing. I am confident that Mr. Rooter, and Clinton in particular, will be able to fix any issues that we may have. Two thumbs up, and highly recommend their service read less
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaOutcome is great thus far. Hot water just began to heat. Happily, I will not need to stay up all night to empty water buckets from the leak. Mr. Travis Fowler is very personable, knowledgeable and professional. He was able to answer all questions.
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaMemorial Day weekend 2017... 24/7 service without an overtime charge!!! Work was completed quickly by their technician who traveled 70 miles without a mileage charge! He (Jose) was a real people person who helped pass some required time before initiating the repair by playing a game of pool (he let me win... read less
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaAs always, the Mr. Rooter from Camp Verde, AZ is absolutely the best. Do not go anywhere else for your home systems, and that goes beyond plumbing. They will look after your whole home. In this project, we specifically asked for Jeremiah to do the job. He is personable, professional and totally honest in his assessments. Just get the best with Mr. Rooter read less
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaThe technician arrived exactly on time, his work was perfect and we are 100% satisfied. The technician, Jeremiah, is one of the most professional plumbers we have ever had in the 24 homes we have owned. I would ask for him by name when I call Mr. Rooter the next time.
Water Heater Repair Or Installation in Fort Defiance
- Business Description:Keeping Sedona and the Verde Valley comfortable since 1983. Verde Sol Air Services provides home comfort & energy savings for your family with heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and geothermal solutions. Voted “Best of 2016” for A/C, heating, and plumbing by the Verde Independent. With 12 years running winning the Verde Independent Reader’s Choice Award, we pride ourselves on being better, cleaner, faster…and we’re not happy until you are! Financing available. 24 hour emergency service .. read lessRecent Review:Glenn inspected our old unit. and gave us a more than fair quote, as I compared to other high profile companies in the area. Mike and the service team, Scott and Darrell were amazing. Mike went far beyond his job description with small repairs and advice of safety with other issues. Quality and Clas read lessDuncan M.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a.. read lessRecent Review:Had part in truck so no waiting for repair.Leesa K.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read lessRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks Matthew read lessTyrone G.
- Business Description:We are called Arizona's On Time Heating and Air Conditioning company. We have offices in Lake Havasu City, Bullhead City, Kingman and Prescott Valley. We only do four things. We do maintenance on furnaces and air conditioners so they don't break, we fix them when they break and replace them when they get old and inefficient. THe fourth thing we do is IAQ, which stands for Indoor Air Quality. IAQ includes things like Duct Cleaning, Air Filtration and Air Purificatio read lessRecent Review:Arizona summers are HOT! My Mastercool evaporative cooler took a dump and 3 providers said the were booked for 2 months. I found Pitzer's One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating on Angie's List. They scheduled me for the same day. Juan arrived 2 hours before my scheduled appointment and diagnosed the problem and had it repaired in a couple of hours. He was very courteous and knowledgeable. I live in a rural area where many service providers won't even come; One day service is next to impossible. Do not hesitate to call Pitzers. Thanks Jua read lessmarty b.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NO read lessAshit S.
- Business Description:Licensed,Bonded and Insured installation companyRecent Review:Not very well and would never hire again. One toilet was sealed with white floor sealant and Home Depot told me with colored tile they should have used clear. The sealant was not all the way around and I asked them to correct when they put in the second toilet. This was not done. Second toilet he put in clear floor sealant but left a wedge sticking out in the back. The ckear sealant is sticky to the touch. Home Depot told me the wedge should have been trimmed to fit as I took pictures for them to review. I called Delta Mechanical and he was scheduled to come out yesterday. No call and he never came to my house. Very hare to get anyone on the phone to do anything. No one answers after hours and on weekends. One guy was going to schedule me for next week. Why should I wait two weeks for an awful job that should have been done right the first time. Also, it might be another "no show." I can write nothing good about the service that I received from this company and would not recommend them read lessLorraine S.
- Business Description:Greenmodel is Arizona's premier home energy efficiency and green remodeling company. We perform home energy audits for $99 and facilitate all rebates, often 75% of the cost, offered by Arizona's utility providers read less
- Business Description:Household Electric Appliance Repair and Electrical Service Calls. With over 25 yrs of experience. 2 service techs. Method of payment Cash or Check. Sale of reconditioned appliances.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful water heater installer articles
A new garage is something many homeowners wish for, but the undertaking requires a fair amount of prep work. Learn what you need to plan for, such as ventilation, insulation, usage, and zoning laws. Use these tips when planning your new garage build.
In some homes, hot water heater expansion tanks are necessary in order to prevent water leaks and explosions. Learn how much it costs to install a hot water heater expansion tank, along with when and why you might need one at your house.
Find water heater installers in
- Window Rock
- Saint Michaels
- Fort Defiance
- Fort Wingate
- Church Rock
- Continental Divide
- Black Rock
water heater installers in Fort Defiance
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Blue Man Fix ItPO Box 13248
El Paso, Texas
- Blue Man Fix It
- Greenmodel, LLC5937 W Bent Tree Dr
- Greenmodel, LLC
- Krell Distributing Co Inc211 Herald Place
Syracuse, New York
- Krell Distributing Co Inc
- National Property Inspections42563 W Sunland Dr
- National Property Inspections
- Pitzer's One Hour Air Conditioning6741 Corsair Ave
- Pitzer's One Hour Air Conditioning
- Roger The Plumber229 West Ln
- Roger The Plumber
- Trusted Heating & Cooling LLC2802 N El Burrito Ave # 9
- Trusted Heating & Cooling LLC
- Verde Sol Air Services724 N Industrial Dr Ste 1
Camp Verde, Arizona
- Verde Sol Air Services
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100