Water Tec of Tucson, Inc

Founded 1967 • With Angi since July 2006

For 45 years Tucson home owners and business's have trusted Water Tec to solve their water problems.Locally owned and operated by the DeGrave family since 1967. Manufactured locally using products made in USA. A staff with over 150 years of water treatment experience.We sell the best and service the rest.Non commissioned sales people. Our friendly courteous staff has been serving southern Arizona for 45 years. We provide hassle free scheduled maintenance for all makes and models. Workmanship you can trust. Low maintenance costs. Call today for affordable quality water. Free In-home estimates. Licensed, bonded and insured....

All Terrain Landscape Creations Inc

All Terrain Landscape Creations is a full service Design & Build firm. We service residential and commercial clients in Tucson, Vail, Marana, Oro Valley, Green Valley and most of the surrounding areas. We provide landscape design and installation, irrigation system installation & repair, landscape maintenance, lighting, pavers, patios as well as water features, outdoors kitchens & bbqs.

1st Choice Pools Building & Design

We specialize in residential swimming pool new construction, renovations, Equipment Upgrades with Energy Efficient Products, Green Pool Clean-ups, Sand Changes, One Time Cleanings, Salt System Services and Parts! No Contracts Required

Quality Pool Service And Repair

We are a pool service & repair company. We service all of Tucson and surrounding areas. We have been in business for over 10 years.

03/27/2020

Jeffrey M.

It went very well. They are a local company and have great customer service. I would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They installed a reverse osmosis system.

Category plumbing,water softeners

07/28/2017

Marc S.

Came on time. Did the work quickly and neatly. Explained what he was doing clearly.

Description of Work
Replace water softener.

07/10/2017

Marianne K.

It took a little longer for the install but the man was very nice. I think George was his name. He worked his butt off alone to dig the trench and hook up the new pipes. I'm a satisfied customer.

Description of Work
I had a water softener installed.

07/01/2017

Ann H.

Job was done but I felt they overcharged for the simple fix that was necessary.

Description of Work
water softener and filter system diagnosis, repair.

05/15/2017

Don S.

Installation looks professional and was done right.

Description of Work
Installed a new water softener.

04/12/2017

Michael T.

Excellent installation & system performance.

Description of Work
Built & installed triple filtration/water softener home wide system.

03/28/2017

Michael L.

It was difficult to get an appointment and when I did the tech showed up without the parts that were necessary. I decided to replace my system with a new one, but wanted it installed as soon as possible since I had already spent three days waiting for them to show up. The tech assured me that the system would be installed on Monday. I called on Monday to find out what time they would arrive and was told that they could not install until Wednesday or Thursday. I told them that was unacceptable and contacted another plumbing company who responded on Monday and fixed the problem.

Description of Work
Needed them to repair a Reverse Osmosis system that they had installed over 10 years ago.

Category plumbing,water softeners

09/19/2016

Lee B.

It went very well. Service technician was on time and very knowledgable.

Description of Work
replaced water softener

09/12/2016

frank P.

He did a great job and walked me thru how to opperate it.

Description of Work
Check that the water softener was working properly

09/10/2016

Braden M.

Everything went well and as described. It wasn't a high pressure sales pitch, he just came to our house, found out what we wanted, described their product, and provided a cost after taking measurements and picking a location for the softener. I think the cost was a little high, but they did excellent work. I don't regret using them over doing it myself.

Description of Work
Add Water softener

Water Tec of Tucson, Inc

Founded 1967 • With Angi since July 2006

4601 S 3rd Ave

Tucson, AZ 85714

Water conditioners, Reverse Osmosis systems, Carbon filtration. Sales, Service, Rentals,Salt/Potassium delivery services or pick up. We repair all makes and models, residential & commercial.

Check, Visa, MasterCard