Trusted Heating & Cooling LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since December 2009

We are a family owned and operated company blessed with three generations actively working in the company. Our lead installers for new system installations have a minimum of 10 years of experience and our service personnel are all highly trained and certified. We personally hold ourselves responsible to deliver unsurpassed excellence in all we do. All of our services are offered via flat rate pricing so that you know what a repair or replacement will cost before you authorize us to begin work. We are also proud to offer First Responder and Military discounts. For any other questions, please don't hesitate to call us at (520) 888-8787 or email us trustedhvac@gmail.com...

Dynamic Comfort LLC, AC and Heating

Local family owned and operates certified HVAC Contractor. 24 Hour Emergency Repair, Custom Installs, Maintenance Plans, Diagnostics, and repairs. “Where Your Comfort is Our Only Concern"24 HOUR EMERGENCY ASSISTANC AVAILABLE..

Williamson's Heating & Cooling, Inc

We are an established independently owned and a locally operated company here in Tucson. Our primary goal is superior service at a competitive rate, with emphasis being based upon customer satisfaction. We offer a variety of services to choose from to tailored to your in home needs for air-conditioning and heating. These services are available but not limited to single residences, multiple residences, apartment buildings and complexes, commercial and industrial buildings and manufacturing plants. Additional cost incentives are available on multiple projects and tasks. Our estimates are at no cost to yourself, we encourage your input and value your opinion. Williamson's Heating & Cooling Inc. quality of work and installation techniques speak for themselves and references are available upon request. Honesty is one of our policies; our technicians and installers are not paid from or by commissions. This should be very important to you the owner, as you will not have to worry or second guess about being sold something you don't need or that is not required. Please start the new century off in the right direction by allowing Williamson's Heating & Cooling, Inc. to be of service to you. P.S. Our service agreements are outstanding and we ask you to compare them to anyones, just call and we will send you one without any obligation. Please feel free to call us at anytime with questions, comments or concerns. 15 to 20 Employees. Use subs for electricians. Cost determined by hourly rate $85.00 for residential and cost different for commercial. Travel charge $20.00 per 1/2 hour drive time.

Superior One Hour Air Conditioning and Heating

When you have commercial or residential work that needs to be done quickly and with an eye for quality, look no further than Superior Air. We have the most highly-trained, industry-certified master technicians with years of experience working for both commercial and residential clients.

12/18/2014

Lorenzo J.

Went great. Did not try to sell me something I didn't need.

Description of Work
Performed diagnostic on AC.

11/12/2014

deborah K.

Daniel not only turned the unit on, he checked the Co2 levels in the house and found they were high. I had been baking and the oven was on while he ran the test. He suggested I turn on the exhaust fan then tested again and the levels went to an acceptable level. I usually only use the hood exhaust fan when things I'm cooking on the range something smokey but I learned I need to use it whenever I use the oven. He then checked our carbon monoxide monitor to make sure it was functioning properly. It was but he said it wasn't as sensitive as the meter he used. I will call and check with our range installer to make sure everything was done properly but I would have never thought to check it before this. Daniel was willing to answer all our questions and help us with something (our stove) which was not part of the heating/cooling package.

Description of Work
We had our fall heater check. The cost of service amount was for signing up for 2 more years of service.

11/12/2014

Diane D.

As a member of their maintenance club, I get a spring and fall maintenance visit included. Just had Neal from Trusted Heating and Cooling out to do the fall visit. He was very thorough, cleaned and tuned everything up, and in addition, explained to me how the whole system worked, and what all those pipes and wires do, exactly. (Who knew there's a little light that blinks out a code if something is wrong?) Very happy with the service.

Description of Work
Fall (heating) maintenance

11/10/2014

patricia A.

Very well. Timely, efficient, courteous.

Description of Work
Installed new heating/cooling unit and is doing servicing of unit.

11/07/2014

Edith B.

The diagnostic evaluation description changed from my purchase date to the appointment so the service was not what I expected. I hired the company to seal my ducts. The price was reasonable but on the date of the appointment, only a portion of service was performed and the time of the appointment was not as scheduled. The remainder of the service was rescheduled when I called the company. The computer that shows pre and post duct sealing leakage was on the fritz. I was supposed to receive a copy and have requested this multiple times. I still have not received this. The servicemen are very professional and seem quite competent. The schedulers, receptionist, business office end of things is atrocious.

Description of Work
Inspected the HVAC. Initially did not service this (see below). Did ultimately service the unit. Did the home leakage evaluation and sealed my ducts.

10/15/2014

Kawa S.

Because of their poor responsiveness I had to find an alternative even though I already paid for the voucher.

Description of Work
I called them and left a message on 5/23 and also sent them a note on Angie's list that same day. I needed an urgent diagnostic check. I got a response by email on 7.7.2014 to call their office so they can get me on the books.

07/17/2014

Luciano R.

Purchase big deal 0n June 26 said they would get in touch within two days of purchase, did get an not good email until July 7th, had to use a different company.

06/22/2014

Donna H.

Very professional and courteous. Travel fee and labor charge were reasonable compared to other companies called. Enrolled in their Maintenance 5-Year Program since our units are 9 years old.

Description of Work
Replaced run/start capacitor on 1 a/c unit and checked the other a/c unit for problems. Adjusted fan on that unit to eliminate some rattling noise.

06/19/2014

Kathi D.

Trusted does good work but their prices are very high. The original cost of this visit was approximately $400 and after we complained about the excessive cost, we were given a small discount. Our neighbor received an estimate for a new AC system and was quoted ~&7,000; however, a new Trane system was installed by Oasis for ~$3,000. They do know what they are doing, but it they are very busy in the summer and they are expensive.

Description of Work
Clean AC system and replaced run capacitor. Inspected ducting in attic and determined that there was no flood valve present and recommended one be installed.

06/16/2014

Dirk M.

We were very pleased with the Richard and Ben's work. They were extremely professional and responded to all our questions and gave us some additional advise which regard to the vents and potential solutions which we ultimately implemented solving our leakage issues. I also visited the company's site and researched other references prior to hiring Trusted. In every case nothing but high marks were given and after our service I can see why. Trusted will be my go-to HVAC contractor from now on. Extremely professional.

Description of Work
Richard and Ben reviewed the HVAC unit, duct work, vents/registers, air handlers, etc. in an effort to bring the system on-line for the summer and to provide recommendations regarding system leaks and resulting "dust" problem occurring in the home. A first rate professional job was provided which ensured the unit's successful operation just before the heat of the summer. Richard provided a review and arranged for additional blown-in insulation in above roof crawl spaces. The access was problematic and therefore some dust escaped from the entry point to the roof. This situation could not have been helped or improved upon due to the last of outside access to the interior crawl spaces. The membership benefits were also defined and explained which we took advantage of the 5 year program prepaying for two visits a year to prep the units for summer and winter cooling and heating.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

HVAC installation, mini-split installations, service and repair, duct design, custom sheet metal duct fabrication and installation, standard and tankless water heaters, whole house air purification, whole house humidifier installation, heat load calculation, maintenance agreements, aero duct sealant installation.

Duct cleaning and evaporative cooler service.

On replacing systems