If you are considering buying a fixer-upper house that needs repairs, there are 12 key questions to ask. These will help you assess the scope of work and determine if you need minor cosmetic repairs or major renovations (or anything in between).
Get matched with top home inspectors in Clifton, AZ
There are 3 highly-rated local home inspectors.
Recent Home Inspection Reviews in Clifton
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaWe are absolutely delighted with services provided by this company. We had numerous problems that needed attention, clogged and broken sewer line, replacing lavatory drain lines, replacing old and leaking shower/bathtub faucets, and installation of a water shutoff valve. Our service man, Clinton, was wonderful! He came the next day after our call, started work immediately and approached the work with good cheer even though presented with difficult and unforeseen and very difficult challenges. He was returned landscaping as he found it after trenching, was very careful to keep floors clean inside the house and carefully cleaned up the debris from cutting tile and wallboard. We called every plumber in the Sedona area, thinking we could find someone local. Several were at least a week out in appointments some never responded to our call. So it was even more of a pleasure when we contacted Mr. Rooter and received such prompt and professional assistance. We highly recommend this company and have also signed up for their annual advantage plan read less
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaThank you for your quick response to the trouble call and timely completion of repairs. We sincerely appreciate the positive customer service. Please let Caleb & Lance know we appreciate their professionalism, knowledge and dedication. The office staff is outstanding. Bill & Peggy California/Sedona - VO read less
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaWe had a slow draining tub, and called Mr. Rooter for help. The local office was extremely nice, and it was simple to set up an appointment. The technician, Clinton B., arrived promptly on time with a trainee. Both employees were courteous, professional, polite, and took their time explaining my plumbing issues. They diagnosed the problem, we discussed prices, and they got to work. I was impressed enough with their professionalism, courteousness, efficient work time, and friendly can-do attitudes that I chose to purchase a Maintenance Program package. We have an older house, that may or may not experience more plumbing problems in the future. In fact, Clinton was able to identify a problem with our hot water heater that we were not aware of during the routine inspection of our plumbing. I am confident that Mr. Rooter, and Clinton in particular, will be able to fix any issues that we may have. Two thumbs up, and highly recommend their service read less
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaThey arrived from 80+ miles away by 4:30. Daniel assessed the situation and let us know what the problem was at the moment and what needed to be done. He made sure we could use the "facilities" minimally until the next day. He returned on time in the morning with additional man power. He had notified a company here in Payson to be here by 10am to pump the septic. Work was done and all is "golden" now. Daniel is a true asset to the team at Mr. Rooter: he is professional, friendly and knowledgeable. He explained everything to us making sure we understood. Thank yo read less
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaPerfect, with a video inspection of the drain it was discovered that there was a large amount of greases adhering to the walls of the pipes. This was Hydro scrubbed and the drain is fast flowing.
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaMemorial Day weekend 2017... 24/7 service without an overtime charge!!! Work was completed quickly by their technician who traveled 70 miles without a mileage charge! He (Jose) was a real people person who helped pass some required time before initiating the repair by playing a game of pool (he let me win... read less
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaAs always, the Mr. Rooter from Camp Verde, AZ is absolutely the best. Do not go anywhere else for your home systems, and that goes beyond plumbing. They will look after your whole home. In this project, we specifically asked for Jeremiah to do the job. He is personable, professional and totally honest in his assessments. Just get the best with Mr. Rooter read less
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Yavapai Coconino & MaricopaThe technician arrived exactly on time, his work was perfect and we are 100% satisfied. The technician, Jeremiah, is one of the most professional plumbers we have ever had in the 24 homes we have owned. I would ask for him by name when I call Mr. Rooter the next time.
- Termagon Termite & Pest ControlFantastic. Everyone is professional and kind. Any question I may have is explained in terms that I understand. I am extremely happy with the service and all personnel.
- TnT Home InspectionsVery well, he was detailed and precise. He explained everything he was inspecting, and why he was looking into it. There were no questions at the conclusion did to his explanation and report.
Home Inspectors in Clifton
- Business Description:Put your paving needs in our capable hands. Stretch your options when it comes to service and price. As your local paving service provider, A.P.S. Chip Seal & Asphalt Paving works diligently and efficiently to get the job done for you. When locals need paving services, they look to us as a recognized leader. We specialize in asphalt paving and chip seal and more. Before you call or look for another paving service provider, speak to us first. Our goal is to ensure you receive the best service... read lessRecent Review:Showed up on time, finished on time, happy with job and price.Tod C.
- Business Description:The only ICRI Certified company in the state of Arizona! If your home has cracks in floors or walls, or has windows and doors out of alignment, call today for a comprehensive foundation inspection. Phoenix residents please call 6026394815. Tuscon residents please call (520) 812-6989. Additional DBA - Arizona Repair Masons Inc. *Online quotes are unavailable and an initial consultation must take place in order to examine the extent of the foundation problem.* For more information on foundation.. read lessRecent Review:I contracted with this company to repair my swimming pool and the foundation of my home 11/30/18. At this point, I have to give the company a C- (at best) for their performance. I could probably write several pages about the experience, but I will try to confine myself to the main points. On the plus side, they did perform the work I contracted for (cost $34,000), with one exception. The contract calls for a follow-up floor survey which was completed 11/24/20. To date (01/20/21), I am still waiting for the survey report. The expression, “take the money and run” comes to mind. This review will cover some of the things to consider when contracting with this company. The process will begin with the floor survey and repair report (cost $400). The sales agent will review the report with you and recommend a contract for the repairs. Mistake one. They offer a 5% discount if you sign the contract immediately. However, given it takes at least an hour to review the repair report, it would take another hour to review the massive number of “outs” written in the contract. Skip the discount so you know what you are getting into. For example, the foundation repair involved moving the flagstone on my patio. I had to pay another company to re-install the flagstone; not included in the contract. Mistake two. Most foundation problems are due to drainage; water pooling by the home. The repair report identified drainage problems, but they were not discussed, and the needed “hardscaping” to correct the problem was not included in the contract. My advice is to correct any drainage problem, then consider whether you still need a foundation repair. Mistake three. The repair plan allows the company to “adjust” the repair plan based on “site conditions”. They had to move the placement of the repair (poles driven into the ground, called push piers) because I have an air conditioner located where they planned to place the pier. Walk around the outside of your home and verify WHERE the piers will be placed, before signing the contract. Once you sign the contract, it is next to impossible (at least in my case) to get anyone to further discuss the repair plan. Mistake three. The pool repair was not performed by this company; it was subcontracted to another company, with no warranty. Better to simply find a pool repair company. The subcontractor would refer me back to AFS if I had a question about the pool repair, and good luck getting an answer from AFS. Mistake four. There ARE other companies that perform this work read lessRAY L.
- Business Description:You’d pay a fortune to keep your family safe, but you shouldn’t pay a penny more than $14.99! Most alarms systems seem like a bargain---UNTIL you look at the cost of signing a long-term alarm contract for $30, $40, sometimes even $50/month. Protect your home and your wallet with a SimpliSafe home security system. Our alarm monitoring costs just $14.99/month, and we’ll never lock you into a contract, so you are free to cancel with us anytime. Each year that you protect your family with SimpliS.. read lessRecent Review:Shortly after we ordered the system we changed our mind. The company said they would refund the money but never did. We disputed the charge but was denied from the credit card company even though SimpliSafe could not produce an invoice or any price they sent the system to us. This company is untrustworthy and does not deserve your business. Please save your time and money and use someone else. Just an update. They did return the money they originally refused to refund when we went through the credit card company. I can’t change the grade I have them because the only reason they issued the refund was to protect their standing on Angie’s list read lessKellie S.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR .. read lessRecent Review:The whole process was easy. ETR were quickly responsive to questions. Professionally discussed in related terms test results over the phone. Highly recommend!Kevin F.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Independent 3rd party roof inspection and consultation company.Recent Review:Ernie Haas provided a very thorough examination of our roof which enabled us (after much back and forth with our roofer (DCF Contracting)) to ensure that all necessary and required repairs were made to our roof. Mr. Haas stayed in contact with us for more than a month to ensure that any questions or issues we had were addressed read lessLarry T.
- Business Description:www.prosafford.com Even before you build a home give us a call. New home old home we want you to save money every month and have a safe place for you and your family to enjoy life! Think how much more you'll save when utility bills go up! Been in construction for over 35 years. Over 12,000 recorded home inspections read less
- Business Description:Burns Pest Elimination is a full-service pest control company serving the greater Phoenix, Tucson, Arizona and Las Vegas regions. We serve both residential and commercial clients, eliminating pests from homes, offices, restaurants and more. In an emergency, Burns can get to you in a hurry. One-stop pest elimination • Termites • Rodents • Bees • Roaches • Crickets • Scorpions • Weeds • Birds Burns Pest Elimination offers flexible scheduling and does not require contracts. Our services come wit.. read lessRecent Review:Stayed up all night bagging clothes to expedite the process get a call 30 minutes after the scheduled time from the apt manager saying Burns called and canceled and said they might get out here before the next normally scheduled weekly visit they make to the complex, they put me and my family at risk as my wife has an asthmatic reaction to the bites and they put the apartment management company in potential legal trouble by not showing up within the 7 day period required by AZ law after the manager receives written notification that bugs were found. I would never recommend any business that agrees to do something and then backs out of it especially when there is a health risk to their customer read lessNathan F.
- Business Description:Home Inspections for real estate
- Business Description:WholeHouseFanGuy.com has the largest selection of systems and is an excellent resource for comparing systems so you can make your own decision on what is best for you. There is no selling here, just education.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home inspector articles
Getting ready to sell your house? A pre-listing home inspection may be something to consider to better understand the condition of home.Check out pros & cons of getting a pre-listing inspection as you work with your realtor to put your house on the market
A home inspection report has major consequences for your home or the house you’re looking to purchase. How can you be confident an inspector is right for the job? Ask these 17 questions to gain insight into their experience and knowledge.
Find home inspectors in
- Arenas Valley
- Silver City
- Santa Clara
- San Carlos
- Cotton City
home inspectors in Clifton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dual Design / David W. Jackson5951 N. Killdeer Dr.
- Dual Design / David W. Jackson
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Erick The Electrician8014 W Bloomfield Rd
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Grand Canyon Home Inspection9626 N 35th St
- Grand Canyon Home Inspection
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- I- Beam Inspections4260 E garden Ln
- I- Beam Inspections
- MoistureFree Warranty20227 Railroad St
Cornelius, North Carolina
- MoistureFree Warranty
- National Property Inspections42563 W Sunland Dr
- National Property Inspections
- Pro Home Inspections170 N. 1300 W.
- Pro Home Inspections
- RLF Consulting2165 W Pecos Rd
- RLF Consulting
- WholeHouseFanGuy.com33175 Temecula Parkway 434