It doesn’t matter if you’re selling your first or third house–you still want to maximize your earning potential. Professional home staging ups the ante for drawing in the best potential buyers. Check out the reasons home staging helps you sell faster.
Get matched with top real estate agents in Clifton, AZ
There are 1 highly-rated local real estate agents.
Recent Real Estate Agent Reviews in Clifton
- Randy SchaferDo you want someone you can depend onto be honest with you and get the job done? Contact Randy Schafer of Bloomtree Realty, (928) 985-0759. Knowing Randy for years, I can vouch for his character. I have watched him sell, buy, build, create, problem-solve, explain and work through challenges others would not consider. It might involve unique real estate, an electrical, mechanical construction, logistic or legal matter, yet Randy remains calm and works respectfully to resolve issues. Helping me complete a handicapped home for my husband, Rnady listened to my ideas and questions. He was patient, easy to work with and meticulous with details. We were completely satisfied with everything he did. Suggestions: Make a list of what you want- goals, priorities, possible compromises, specific needs, etc. Call Randy. Listen to his insight and considerations. He will do his best to listen, hear and work to help you sell or buy a home or other real estate. When he walks through a home, Rnayd is aware of things others may not notice. This is because of his background: licensed home inspector, HVAC contractor, and mechanical engineer. His belief in treating others as he would want to be treated reflects his Christian walk. He's also a stable family man. Randy and Jan have been married 36 years and enjoy family gatherings with their four children and five grandchildren. I trust Randy Schafer completely and would hire him again
- The Coleman Real Estate GroupIf you're considering buying a second home, retirement home or investment property in the Sedona AZ area, or like us, moved to Sedona to follow a dream of living here, choosing Jody Coleman and her team as your buyer's agent is the best decision you could make. I can't believe how lucky we were to have found her. She was the only one in her office when we stopped in one day "just looking" for a real estate magazine. It wasn't until we talked to her that we realized this elusive dream of ours may actually be within reach. In the 17 months that we worked with Jody and her team, our growing knowledge of the market and neighborhoods through their patience and guidance helped us refine and course-correct our wish list. We went from wanting acreage with AirBNB potential and room for horses to a .28 acre new build with the most amazing views and a layout perfectly suited for our lifestyle, and I can't imagine many realtors would have stuck with us while we learned and grew and reshaped the vision of our Sedona dream. We built so much trust in her because she and her team are the type to shoot you straight. They wanted us to find the right home, not just close a deal. It took us five trips and 17 months as our dream evolved, but once it did, we knew we'd found "the one." Had we been working with any other agent, I guarantee we'd have given up on our dream long before then. But Jody is like that friend who's known you since childhood who cares enough to give you their honest opinion, even if it's not what you'd hoped to hear (the proverbial, "you don't look good in that color" kind of tough love only dear friends can usually give). What a listener, and coach, and trusted partner she and her team were through this whole process. What was also impressive, aside from her long list of credentials, was the concept of what a "team" means to a buyer, especially when you're buying from out of market. I guess I thought a team was everyone in the office. Bigger office, bigger team. It's NOT. The Coleman Group is a team of people all working on your sale. Wow did that help make things responsive, efficient and thorough. They were partners all the way through closing and continued to follow up for weeks after as our builder worked through the final punch-list. She also has a black book of trusted contractors for anything we've needed--and anyone on Angie's List knows how hard that can be starting from scratch in a new market. If you share our dream of a home in Sedona, a call to Jody may be the difference between it staying a dream or coming true. Here's wishing yours will come true, too
- Wisdom Real EstateExcellent attention to detail, friendly and approachable. Good knowledge of the area and the market.
- Amy Hall - Home Smart Real EstateIt was fun working with Amy. She lined up vendors who did quality work at reasonable prices, taking care of all the details (Amy even selected paint colors!). She priced my house correctly and we got a contract in just 2 days, even in this tough Phoenix housing market. I found Amy Hall through the 'Pages of Happiness' section of the Angie's List monthly magazine. She was every bit as good as that rave review indicated
- Good Solid HomesWe are very pleased with all the work that Dave Good completed for us. His carpentry, drywall and painting skills are excellent and Dave went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with his work. As a realtor, Dave served as a buyer's agent for us and, again, did a great job! Not often do you find someone who is as talented and skilled in so many areas of remodeling as Dave is. We are glad to be in our new house and have already booked him for several more projects
- Dee Parks RealtyWe absolutely adore her. She was fabulous. It was mostly us. We looked at a hundred home. We were looking for us, then our parents. Then the timing come to get one together. Imagine how incredible she was. My mom saw twenty eight homes in one day. She really was. Went above the call of duty. She was unbelievable. We had an horrible loan officer, and she got everybody waded through that. It was her first time out of the gate. It was horrible. Dee passed it over, and got it done at the end of the day. Just superb. Gets the job done. Whatever problem or challenge came up, she got the job done
- DIANE L LARA REAL ESTATEShe was wonderful and she really understands her client's need and what they are looking for. She sells a property that she assumes was right for us. She found a property for us with unbelievable price.
- City Consulting GroupIt went perfectly well. Both the sale and the lease went excellent. Gorge was highly professional, knowledgeable and is a skilled negotatior while representing his clients. The transaction was excellent from start to finish.
- SQUAW PEAK REALTYI cannot recommend Darla Johnson at Squaw Peak Realty enough!!! She went above and beyond for me. We worked together for at least a couple of months and she always kept in great communication with me via phone calls and e-mails on a regular basis to give me updates. She even helped me to find contractors in the area to assist me. Furthermore, she even called and e-mailed me with updates when she was on vacation! Darla is a hard worker, compassionate, and she will do everything to take care of you. I highly recommend you contact Darla Johnson to be your realtor
- VILLAGE LAND SHOPPE INCFirst off, Brian worked his tail off! It took a year to finally find the house that I wanted and the location. Trust me, other people would have given up on me! We looked at a ton of houses and in every area that i wanted. When it finallly came time to go after this last house, He put everything he had into makeing it possible for me. His office is full of wonderful people. Johnathen and gabrielle are fantastic, helping in the process alot. I couldn't have found a better team if I tried and recomend them to everyone that is looking to buy, rent or lease. You won't go wrong! Conni
Real Estate Agent in Clifton
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Covering all of Northern Az. Offices in Sedona/Cottonwood/Prescott/ Flagstaff Areas
- Business Description:Residential and commercial real estate development with amazing views of majestic Lake Powell. Residential lots starting at $100,000. Located only 8 miles north of Page, Arizona on Highway 89. RV and Boat storage facility located next door. Wahweap and Antelope Point Marinas are only few minutes’ drive. Commercial properties available for boutique hotel or light commercial retail
- Business Description:e-Homes Realty is a full-service real estate concierge in the Gilbert, Arizona area. Our agency negotiates the buying and selling of real estate properties and services. We work with top agents, our full service lender Starboard Financial to handle mortgage loans, in an effort to help make the home buying process easy and affordable
- Business Description:Best Nationwide Car Shipping with affordable rates and superior customer service. Plan ahead and save money. No deposit required. Ship your car safely and affordably. Established over 15 years. A+ rated with BBB. Open & enclosed, door to door auto transport. MILITARY, STUDENT, SENIOR, MULTIPLE CAR DISCOUNTS. Family owned and will work directly with the owner from start to finish. We provide honest quotes and spend the time it takes with our customers to offer a rate that meets their needs...Recent Review:They were responsive to the inquiry and price competitive. The car was picked up in short order and arrived a couple of days later. I've been through this drill before and been unhappy, but these folks were very goodLarry W.
- Business Description:HOT-ROD REALTY & INVESTMENTS LLC We are a Real Estate Investments Company, Our Real Estate Investing Strategies Is to have SOLUTIONS TO HOMEOWNERS/BUYERS, We purchase Properties in any condition such as: Commercial & Residential Properties, Foreclosure Properties, Tax Deed Sales, Tax Liens Certificate, We buy Mortgage Notes And Sell Mortgage Notes, Foreclosure Homes Modifications, Homes Remodeling, We have Properties For Rent and also for Sale, Deed In Lieu, ETC... Know for sure on ev..
- Business Description:Beth is a licensed REALTOR and an Accredited Buyers Representative. She has been a member of the Sonoita Community since 2003 and been with Long Realty Sonoita/Patagonia since 2010. Beth was born and raised in Southern California (Hawthorne). The youngest of 4, she is a graduate of Bishop Montgomery High School in Torrance. Her father, Bob Hartzell, is retired Fire Chief of the City of Hawthorne. In 1985 she was hired by Price Club (now Costco Wholesale) in Oxnard, California. Over the c..
- Business Description:Luxury Valley Homes is a leading name in Chandler Real Estate. We offer Homes For Sale in Chandler, AZ and also provide insider information on many Chandler, Arizona luxury neighborhoods, and we aim at giving you an idea of the local market and to provide current Multiple Listing Service (MLS) listings
- Business Description:2012 Maricopa Business of the Year. Arizona's premier home inspection company. Thermal imaging certified, no extra charges for pools. Statewide service. We schedule termite Inspections as part of our Inspections. A Rated BBB. 6 month warranty included with every inspection. 7 day per week service. www.arizonainspections.com Office 520-208-259Recent Review:I chose them because the pitch man convinced me they were the best and they were $260 while others I called were $300 and adding termite inspection was $325 and his was included in the $260. On Monday morning at 8am of the planned inspection day, we found the 'current' owner had not turned the electricity on thus, the inspection could not take place. We were emailed the bill would be an additional $65 for the trip charge as it was a good 100 miles round trip and our error, not theirs. I felt bad so I accepted the additional charge. There went my saving a buck. Next we were emailed a new appointment day, Thursday at 11am. The inspector arrived Thursday at 8am. Needless to say, it confused my whole day arriving three hours early. The inspector really did a good job, explaining everything to me so that I understood. Then he presented me with a $325 bill that we had agreed on and I paid. It being early in the morning I wasn't thinking clearly but later I called the business office and said - "Since we have an email stating 11am and the inspector showed up at 8am, your mistake, so I should get my $65 back from the trip charge when it was our mistake." The business office wanted nothing to do with that idea. The $65 was for the extra time and mileage, she said. What about the disruption to my schedule showing up at the wrong time. It didn't matter. Every other time I spoke with the woman in the office she was very kind but suddenly she wasn't any more. Because they strictly wouldn't change the bill when it was their fault and because they are so far away, I will not use this company again. <br /Jan O.
- Business Description:As the name suggests, The Maricopa Real Estate Company is a full service real estate agency comprised of experts in the Maricopa market. Our principals all live in Maricopa, and we have been buying and selling Maricopa land, homes and commercial projects since 1997. We provide the highest level of service and professionalism you've ever experienced. QUALITY BUYER SERVICES Whether you're looking for your first home, your dream home or an investment property, I'm committed to providing you w..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate agent articles
What’s the return on investment for basement waterproofing? From securing windows to sealing cracks, waterproofing your basement can help prevent mold and flooding, and lower your energy bills. Learn the ROI of this home improvement.
Real estate agents earn a commission when they sell a property. Most often, the commission is 6% of the final sale price. But did you know you may be able to negotiate your realtor fees? Learn how you might be able to negotiate a lower realtor commission.
Find real estate agents in
- Arenas Valley
- Silver City
- Santa Clara
- Cotton City
real estate agents in Clifton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- e-Homes Realty4145 E Baseline Rd
- e-Homes Realty
- FLOOR PLANS FIRST!3944 E Calle Chica
- FLOOR PLANS FIRST!
- Hot-Rod Realty & Investments LLC1200 North Federal Highway, Suite 200,
Boca Raton,, Florida
- Hot-Rod Realty & Investments LLC
- Property Keepers Inc15000 S Cicero Ave Ste 1C
Oak Forest, Illinois
- Property Keepers Inc
- REALTY EXECUTIVES-NORTHERN AZ1835 W HIGHWAY 89A 1
- REALTY EXECUTIVES-NORTHERN AZ