Stellar Inspections Home and Commercial

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2011

Our home inspectors Flagstaff, AZ are so thorough in their evaluation of the property you’re considering purchasing, You Won’t Get Stuck Buying A “MONEY PIT!” Stellar Inspections Home and Commercial is a small, locally-owned company dedicated to providing high quality inspection services to home buyers in the Flagstaff, AZ area. Stellar Inspections Home and Commercial has no ties with any other business. You get a completely honest and objective opinion about the condition of the house. Stellar Inspections Home and Commercial provides home inspections services in Flagstaff, AZ and surrounding areas:...

04/22/2014

Kerry G.

01/31/2013

David O.

The inspection went well. I was out of town during the inspection so all communication between Ray and I occurred either over the phone or via email. My realtor scheduled the inspection date/time with him and as far as I know he showed up on time. The inspection lasted a couple of hours for the 1650 sq. ft. home. By the end of the day he emailed me a 34 page inspection report with all minor and major discrepancies. Ray was quick to respond to anything I needed him to ellaborate on. Pretty simple process and I was satisfied with the service.

Description of Work
Home inspection included site, structural, foundation, roof/attic, HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Kitchen, laundry, bathrooms, bedrooms, other living areas, and garage.

10/11/2012

K K.

Ray performed a very thorough and thoughtful inspection. He has a very calm and easy-going personality. My husband and I were present for the inspection and as first-time homebuyers had lots of questions about the inspection process. He was very patient with us following him around and very willing to explain features we were unfamiliar with. He told us all of his findings in person but still detailed everything in writing for our records. The report contained pictures and recommended action items that were very easy to understand and process. He stated clearly what he was able to observe during his inspection and what items were inaccessible. His feedback on the condition of he house was very helpful as we decided whether to pursue purchasing the home.

Description of Work
Ray performed a home inspection for a house my husband and I were under contract to buy. He inspected the exterior condition of the house, the roof, utility connections, interior condition, appliances, heating/cooling, fixtures, etc etc. He had a long checklist and spent about 3 hours at the house. Afterward, we received a detailed written report of the findings. As we did not get price quotes from other services in town, I do not have any comment on cost-comparison, but I felt that we received a valuable service well worth the money we paid.

Stellar Inspections Home and Commercial

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2011

2033 S Thompson Loop,

Flagstaff, AZ 86001

Home and Business Real Estate Inspection, Home Inspection Services, Grade And Drainage Inspection, Roof Inspection, Attic Inspection, Structural Inspections, Heating Inspection, Commercial Inspections