Top Notch Handyman Services

Founded 2000 • With Angi since May 2012

Top Notch Handyman is your source in the Phoenix area for all of your hauling and handyman needs. We have been working in the Phoenix metropolitan area for nearly fifteen years. We work on a wide variety of projects encompassing everything from drywall patching to extensive remodeling. We also offer hauling services. If you are in a need of a handyman, please don't hesitate to call us....

RNR Clean

Family owned and operated in the chandler area offering residential pressure washing, gutter cleaning, and minor deck/porch repairs.

Adams Refrigeration Co

We have been in the Valley since 1947, we have excellent records with the BBB and the Registar of Contractors. We are also recommended by APS, SRP and Southwest gas. Also services El Mirage, Surprise, Tolleson & Goodyear

K&K Heating and Air LLC

We are a family owned local heating and air company. We were established in Elk Grove Ca since 1980, we recently re-located to Arizona. Here at K&K we believe that if we are honest, courteous, and affordable, then our customers will stay with us for generations to come. Since we are family owned, we are able to provide quality service, quality products, without the astronomical pricing of larger companies. I am fully licensed and bonded; with over 15 years in this line of business, I am an experienced HVAC contractor and can service any HVAC need.

10/17/2019

Outstanding and I hired Mr. Shurtleff on two occasions this fall in the Buffalo NY area as he was in town visiting family. He is prompt, professional and charges reasonable prices for jobs that are too difficult for me to do myself. I am a new home owner and appreciate the effort he made to check my housing projects off the list!

Description of Work
Handyman services including fixture install, dimmers, appliance repair, TV mounting and other misc jobs.

Category electrician,handyman service,small appliance repair

11/21/2018

Dave is a super guy! He is quick and knows his stuff! He always treats us fairly and goes above and beyond to help us out. We have recommended him to our son and he helped him with his refrigeration unit, once again going out of his way to help him locate a part that was hard to find. He fixed it quickly and got him going again at a very reasonable price. We would highly recommend Dave to anyone n...

Description of Work
General handyman work around the house

10/05/2018

I had a very expensive two panel door that had been damage and split. Dave was able to fix the door for a fraction of the price of a new door. He found a very creative way to fix the door in a way that ensured the doors functionality, strength and appearance.

Description of Work
Fixed Broken Door

02/20/2017

David is pleasant, mild-mannered and professional. He works quickly and is neat and organized. There were a couple of jobs relating to blinds and shutters I was willing to have him do, but he said he was not an expert at it. I appreciate that he was willing to say what he can and cannot do (vs. try and mess something up). These days it can be tough to find someone reliable and honest who does top-...

Description of Work
I had a list of varied to-do items, including changing out a chandelier in a foyer, a bathroom fixture, assembling a deck box, replacing an outdoor patio fan with a light and a few other small items.

10/12/2016

The company did a fantastic job, met their deadline and was professional. They were so good, I already rehired them to do a second job for me and the entire team was professional and reliable. They left the place spotless. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
I am a Realtor and needed a Roof repair. Andy, the owner, gave me a great price, was professional and reliable and left the place clean.

Category ceramic tile,roofing

09/26/2016

Very well. Dave knew what he was doing.

Description of Work
Outside hose bib, indoor light switches

08/15/2016

Dave was wonderful. We did have to reschedule once, but then he did arrive on time. He was very professional , worked very steady, ( which means he was able to get a lot accomplished). Overall he was an A+++++. I will have him back out for additional items as well.

Description of Work
I recently moved here and had been working with another company getting odds and ends done, (pictures hung, shelving put up, etc.). As I unpacked I needed additional misc items hung, (curtain rods, additional shelving, pictures, etc).

07/13/2016

Individual came on time and did the jobs quickly and efficiently. The quality of the work was excellent. He was also straight forward in telling us what work he could not do.

Description of Work
Several home repairs were needed including a door replacement and painting, door hardware replacement, and floor tile repair

07/06/2016

Contractor did an excellent job on the drywall replacement. He was very thorough in his approach and ensured customer satisfaction. The repair went well, he showed up on time for each of his appointments and kept me informed on progress. The repair site looked exactly the same (if not better) after all work was done. Will hire again.

Description of Work
Provider replaced ceiling insulation, replaced ceiling drywall, calked and painted to return the look of the ceiling to its original condition.

Category drywall contractor","handyman service

05/24/2016

We used Top Notch Handyman Services.

Description of Work
They did handyman service.

Category handyman service

All aspects of heating & cooling, plumbing, electrical, painting, tile work, drywall, locks, doors, power washing, and hauling services.

Just ask!