Perez Professional Guttering

AR
Arkansas: Contractors

618 Sequoyah Dr

Sallisaw, OK 74955

Self employed, Sub-contractor/Contractor friendly. Free Estimates. Affordable pricing. Match any insurance price. Seamless Guttering 17 Years experience. Contractor referrals available upon request. Insured for your Protection. Payment due upon completion of job....

gutter repair (22)

08/29/2019

Frankie could not seem to make appointments and promised calls where not returned He did however leave a quote in the mail box. Last time I called he said he was about 15 minutes from his house and he had the quote there and would call back. NEVER CALLED🤬So I hired a another contractor and have scheduled the work and price was about the same as what Frankie had quoted. It really bugs me when peop...

Description of Work
Gutter installation

Work Completed On 08/28/2019

Mr cartwright.i apologize for the inconvenience concerning not making it to your house on the scheduled day for the estimate.for the past 2 months things have been extremely difficult,we have experienced record breaking rains,and floodings.i had to leave and fly out to newyork to go see my mother who's 80 years old who's health is declining.i got back and I did call you,we rescheduled for wednsday...

08/08/2019

We would highly recommend Perez Professional Guttering. Our recently purchased home had never had guttering, and Perez Guttering did a fantastic job. Quick, very efficient and completely professional. The color was a near-perfect match to our existing trim color.

Description of Work
Installation of guttering

Work Completed On 08/06/2019

08/08/2019

They were punctual, professional and timely in completing the work!

Description of Work
Gutters and down spouts

Work Completed On 07/26/2019

08/01/2019

Everything was great, price, installation and professional. I was given an estimate in a timely manner. My only complaint is that it was almost 4 weeks before the work was done. When I was given the estimate I was told that it would be about 1 1/2 weeks. That aside, I highly recommend Perez guttering for your guttering job.

Description of Work
Install new guttering

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

05/01/2017

They were completely professional and did great work.

Description of Work
Perez Guttering did a fantastic job. On time and very affordable! Would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Work Completed On 04/10/2017

04/16/2017

Mr. Perez and his son could not have been better. They were friendly, communicative at all stages, fast and inexpensive. The crew worked quickly and completely cleaned up before they left. All of this at the lowest price that I had been quoted (and I shopped around). Terrific service all around.

Description of Work
We needed guttering installed as our home did not have any at purchase.

Work Completed On 04/05/2017

Mr [Member Name Removed] we'd like to thank you for choosing Perez gutteting.it was a pleasure doing business with you and your wife.

04/06/2017

He came out the same day we called and gave us an estimate. He was unable to come the day he said to do the work, but called early in the morning and came the next day and did the work He returned in a few days to make sure the work was done properly. I would recommend him to others

Description of Work
New Guttering on the back of house

Work Completed On 03/03/2017

Thank you Mr and Mrs [Member Name Removed].it was a pleasure.thank you for choosing perez prof guttering

10/09/2016

The Perez family and their guttering business is first class all the way. They did an amazing job. We feel very fortunate having Perez Guttering do the work for us. Thanks again for all your hard work---

Description of Work
Complete gutter removal and replacement. Installed gutter guards as well.

Work Completed On 10/03/2016

Thank you Mr and Mrs [Member Name Removed].it was a pleasure meeting you both.we appreciate you and thank you for choosing Perez Professional Guttering

03/09/2016

Punctual, Affordable, Friendly and Tidy. Just a few words that come to mind to describe Frankie Perez (and son). After reading reviews for Perez Professional Guttering and others on AL, I decided to hire Frankie - so glad I did! I needed gutters installed around my 2-story home (4 years old - last owners didn't want to pay builder for them). Frankie and I exchanged a few text messages to coordinat...

Description of Work
Installed new gutters around my entire (2-story) home.

Work Completed On 02/24/2016

Thank you Mr Deluca.it was a pleasure meeting with you.and we thank you for choosing Perez Guttering.

09/21/2015

From the beginning I knew that I had made the right choice calling Perez Professional Guttering. Right away I was impressed with his character and professionalism. Job went flawlessly, with amazing speed and quality of work. The industry could learn a lot from Frank Perez. Permanently on my list of trusted contractors. Seamless perfection.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced my old guttering and downspouts

Work Completed On 05/16/2015

Gutter installation, free estimates, gutter maintence and repairs, leaf screen and helmets. We offer dozens of colors to choose from and we also do copper guttering. Fascia replacement and painting for rotten wood.

Siding and Roofing.