How much does insulation cost? The price you pay for insulation depends on a number of factors, including the type you choose, thickness, square footage of the area to be insulated, and more. Learn the average costs of insulating your home.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Searcy, AR
There are 5 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Recent Insulation Reviews in Searcy
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesEddie was extremely prompt with coming to assess the damage and get me a quote. They were able to get the repair scheduled within a few days. They showed up exactly when they said they would and they were extremely profressional. The work done was excellent and the price was very reasonable.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesI can not say enough about the fabulous work that was done by Eddie and "the guys"! I've never seen such meticulous work! Every detail was perfect. They were so very friendly and professional! These poor guys worked in 100+ temperatures! Eddie listened carefully to the "plan" I had in my head and made my dreams come true! I can't stop looking at my beautiful deck! I will be calling them for every household need that arises! I also wanted to point out that my calls were returned promptly and professionally. They were here exactly when they said each and every day and worked to leave a perfectly clean environment! (maybe even cleaner than when they got here!
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesIn this day of getting poor customer service, it was so refreshing to find someone like Eddy Higgins. He promptly returned all phone calls, showed up exactly on time and performed the work professionally. I will certainly be using him again when I need a handyman. His charge was more than reasonable
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThe vendor showed up right on time, made the repairs, and stuck to his estimate. He left no mess, and was very pleasant to deal with. Most importantly, he made the repairs completely to my liking and expectations.
- Southern Insulation & SupplyCalled for estimate, came out same day, completed work the next day. Took about an hour. Seemed a little high but for the service and product completely satisfied. Will know when next month's electric bill comes in how much it helps.
- Taylor InsulationEverything was great. Arrived on time. Gave excellent advice. Completed work when promised.Everything went great.
- 31-W INSULATIONThey aren't inexpensive but the quality of their products and work are very good. I wanted foam but it was too expensive, regular bat insulation must be carefully installed to get full value so BIB is a very good comprimise. In addition, you get R23 vs R19 for fiberglass or foam in a 5.5 inch wall. They still haven't blown the ceiling but I'm having them do an R50 after the sheetrock. They were a day or two late but the total job was done very quickly after they arrived. The bad weather contributed to their being late. Since weather is slowing everyone else down, being late was of little consequence. I highly recommend 31-W. Their bids also make more sense than other companies bids but all of these companies could be more specific in their bids
- Taylor InsulationAn extremely professional and courteous young man. I called 4 insulation companies. Kelly was the only one to call me back and come to the house and give me a quote. I guess the others were just too busy. He told me he would be here at 8am and it would take about 1.5 to 2 hours. He was here right at 8 and it took him 1.5 hours
- Southern Insulation & SupplyTimely consultation, estimate and completion of work. Very simple and straightforward - friendly and professional.
- Southern Insulation & SupplyThe agent who did the initial estimates was very punctual, knowledgable and professional, providing different options and associated costs. The prices were very reasonable. In particular, the company had a coupon from Entergy (my electrical energy provider), so my cost was approximately $240 less than it would have been. The men who came to install the installation were also punctual and professional, did fast, efficient work and cleaned up after themselves - nicely done! The men who came another time to install the new gutters also were relatively quick and efficient. However, I did specifically ask that they ensure all the materials were removed from the backyard as we had a dog. Nevertheless, the men not only did not close the backyard gate when they left, but also left behind several small pieces of metal in the yard, including several-inches-long spikes. They also did not connect one of the drain hoses high enough on the down spouts, so i am concerned about flooding in that area (unfortunately, i did not check on this before they left). Despite these few issues, overall I would recommend this company to others and plan to use them again to add covers to the gutters
Insulation Companies in Searcy
- Business Description:A&D Restoration is a Accredited member with the Arkansas BBB with A+ rating. A&D has been central Arkansas premier restoration co. since 2002. We are a general contractor specializing in Fire, Water and Storm damage restoration, remodels, room additions. All residential and commercial needs from flooring to roofingRecent Review:Five Stars Mr. Broussard is an expert General Contractor. I have known his company for 10 years. An Insurance claim brought him to our home 10 years ago. On this 2020 remodel project, every specialized workman or work woman that he scheduled and sent to our home to complete a task, was the best in the business. He monitored the remodel personally from the onset to the finished room. I could not have asked for anything more. I would hire him againBobbie W.
- Business Description:Angie's List Super Service Award Winners For 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018 & 2019 ! Better Business Bureau Accredited ! checks / cash or credit cards. We offer a 10 % Senior discounts.<a class="frvtbum" href="https://www.bbb.org/arkansas/business-reviews/handyman-services/get-er-done-handyman-services-in-alexander-ar-90324636#bbbseal" title="GetErDone Handyman Services is a BBB Accredited Handyman Service in Alexander, AR" style="display: block;position: relative;overflow: hidden; width: 1..Recent Review:As usual, Eddie did a fabulous job...in record time...and at a great price! He even texted me pictures of the work as it progressed. Highly recommended!!Steve P.
- Business Description:Calahan Construction & Air was built on the idea of providing quality service with affordable prices. Our goal is to help as many people as possible. We began in 2002 and still run our company on the same principles when we started. While Calahan Construction & Air may not have a fleet of 100 trucks and over 100s of employees, what we do have is a genuine compassion to serve people in a manner that we expect to be served. By doing this, we have built a reputation for being trustworthy, accoun..Recent Review:I Highly Recommend Stacy Calahan at Calahan Construction & Air! It was in middle of summer 2019, hotter than you can imagine inside my house even with 2 portable a/c units running in LR trying to mitigate some of the heat while waiting on my a/c company to help me. I found Calahan Construction & Air... Stacy came out quickly diagnosed the problem right away, my unit was dead (I had been nursing it over last few years) but I couldn’t purchase a new unit until I got in a place to fund a house remodel. So, I needed a used 5 ton unit - not an easy ask, but Stacy found one and installed it w/in 24 hours for a price that did not break the bank (about the same cost as 2 top of the line portable air conditioners, which I returned!) He was professional, responsive, and quick at a reasonable price! Stacy listened to me, took ownership of my problem, was kind & caring and best of all got the job done quickly at a price I could afford...all in the middle of summer (his busiest season) when other air conditioning companies are charging premium prices or up selling, Stacy Callahan got me what I needed not what he could sell me! His work ethic & business model are heads and shoulders above the rest, do not hesitate to use this company for all your A/C needs!Diania H.
- Business Description:Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar panel systems in the United States. We have a mission to bring clean and affordable energy to power homes across the nation. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. The Sunpro Solar difference is our ability to provide customers with a phenomenal experience and partner with industry-leading products to deliver the best options to go solar. Our reputation precedes us and ..Recent Review:First of all, we would not choose to install solar if we had it to do over again. If we had been informed, we would have avoided getting sucked into the sales pitch we were given about selling power back to the electric company. Sunpro sales failed to inform us of the paltry pay-back the utility would give us for the power we now generate on their behalf. Basically, the electric company charges thirty times more for power than they pay us for our meter "running backwards". Oh how the solar industry loves to use that term, but what it means at the end of the day is that we are paying on a large loan to generate power for them. Nor were we informed that the loan we took out for solar would be considered by most banks a 2nd mortgage on our property. We had endless problems with Sunpro and would NOT recommend this company to anyone. From the time we signed a contract it took TEN months to get hooked up to the grid! Along the way we had regular and innumerable problems with Sunpro dropping the ball on us, to the point of ridiculousness. We are thoroughly disgusted at this point, especially because the state inspector that finally showed up informed us that we had just that day appeared on the state docket — after being told by SunPro that they had submitted the inspection request weeks prior. We kept hearing things from the SunPro office that turned out to be false. There were multiple problems with the administrative offices of this company — while we feel that the ground crews did a good job when they were here for installation work. Here is the list of issues we've had with this company — 1 - The salesman did not convey the complexity of our installation — either to us (ahead of signing) or to the SunPro staff so that they could assess the installation ahead of time. This resulted in confusion and delays, and a less than optimal execution vis a vis protecting our trees. 2 - There were multiple miscommunications on SunPro's part that resulted in project delays. We often felt that it was only through our own diligence that information got conveyed between involved entities, to wit: SunPro's various teams, our electric company, and government offices. 3 - Our installation was supposedly scheduled, and we were ready and waiting at home for the crew... which never showed up. In following up, we learned that our "account manager" had spaced it out. This resulted in another two weeks' delay. 4 - On a regular basis we were told we would receive call-backs from SunPro staff to update us on status and in answer to our questions. Frequently we did not receive promised phone calls from the seven different "account managers" that were assigned to us (including at least one supervisor). We found it surprising and confusing that we kept hearing, "I'm your new account manager." This shuffling between staff members demonstrably contributed to delays and misinformation. We ultimately found out that we'd been lied to about inspection scheduling, resulting in six more weeks delay. While it is still unclear which SunPro entity was responsible for the misinformation we received, we definitely lost trust in the company's word. 5 - The incompetence we've suffered at the hands of this company has also cost us in much wasted personal time, and stress. If it weren't for our time-consumptive monitoring of the situation and our constant follow-through, who knows how much longer the delays would have been??? 6 - The installation crew was not provided with either training or the type of equipment that could have prevented damage to tree roots on our property — trees that are very important in terms of both property value and environmental benefits in a desert climate. We cannot recommend Sunpro Solar. While we appreciated the two installation crews who did a good job, the administrative-level problems were continuous and daunting, up to the very end. Our impression is that this company jumped into the home solar market without having sufficient infrastructure in place to support its customers. As is so often the case, accountability to the consumer has been sacrificed on the altar of company profitsCaroline M.
- Business Description:Since 1982, Community Builders has helped homeowners in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas with their important home remodeling projects. We are dedicated to providing high quality products, including energy efficient vinyl siding, attic insulation and replacement windows. We also offer metal roofing, Quality Bath Systems, SmartCoat Siding, Gutter Pro USA gutter guard systems and sunrooms. We are committed to our customers’ needs, and our professional installers are happy to answer any q..Recent Review:The Sales Call for the ESTIMATE went great., but that was the only thing. The smooth talking sales guy had us pegged from the get go. Our Esitmate turned out to be $8455.00 for a Jacuzzi tub (Name brand) Quickly turned into "Sign here" Oh yes He even said We could sign the 3 day cancelation Wavier, just in case WE Wanted to cancel ? but by signing said Wavier, it could delay the job and they're so far out, start date could be (Nov 2021) before they could get started. So gulible us, We signed the 3 day cancelation wavier. (which I instantly regretted) The Sales rep left our house on 8/26/21 and we didnt hear from anyone again until 9/23/21 when we found a message on our answering machine stating they needed to schudule a time to come out to get the final mesasurements for the job? We returned the call, that person was out of the office, we have been playing phone tag ever since. We have yet to speak to a rep for this company about the job? Now Due to unforeseen problems, we decided we couldn't go through with this job again we called the company and they told us we had to cancel in writing. So I sent them a letter canceling the job. on 10/4/21 as of todays date 10/16/21 we still havent heard back from this company. So now we're assuming we've loss the entire deposit of $1691.00 . Which is the quickest thing I've seen out of this company, is How quickly they charged our credit card for the $1691.00 depost posted on 9/1/21. There was No Product ordered for our job, because they Never came out to get the final measurements. We did recieve a Thank you card from someone at the company with a "plastic carry toothpick package" post marked 10/4/21 funny how it arrived after our unanswered phone calls to this company. So for our $1691.00 Deposit, We have recieved from this comapny Community Builders in Tulsa OK, 3 sheets of paper (the work order) with paper folder at the time of the first & Only visit. Oh we did recieve a "We appreciate your business" Thank you card, with toothpick holderJanet P.
- Business Description:Southern Insulation and Gutters, Inc. has been in business since 1979. We are family owned and operated. Our services include insulation (Blown Fiberglass, Cellulose and Batts) and Gutters ( 5" and 6" gutters, Leaf Free/Leaf Proof System and Screen). Our main office is located in Hot Springs, AR and we service all of Central Arkansas. We specialize in residental, new construction and commercialRecent Review:No call back and probably another biden supporter no showWesley P.
- Business Description:Serving the Little Rock, Arkansas area by providing fireplace installation, gutter installation, gutter protection services and insulation installation. Local Relationships. National Resources. Call us today! Or email us at email@example.comRecent Review:After numerous phone calls to get Dustin to offer a bid on my project, he finally came out and offered a proposal. I accepted. I waited and left several messages with the office and on his cell phone. This is over 2 months of waiting and not even the courtesy of a return phone call. I think NOT. If this is how you treat your customers (or worse, your potential customers) no thank you. My review is to MOVE along to another company and save yourself the headache!Lisa H.
- Business Description:Owner operated. Occasionally uses subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Service charges may apply. Extra charge for after hours service may apply. May contact through email.
- Business Description:Nuisance Wildlife Removal and Restoration. We keep the critters out. Licensed by the Arka nsas State Contractor's Board, AR Game and Fish Commission, and the AR State Plant board. We do not use subcontractors on our exclusion projects. Commercial and Residential solutions
- Business Description:ICC Builders is a general contractor offering ground up construction completed to the customers preferences.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Home insulation has many benefits: it’s energy-efficient, environmentally friendly, and cost-effective. It’s worthwhile but requires planning. We’ve laid out the key things to know before installing home insulation.
Installing a radiant barrier is an excellent way to keep the heat out of your home. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to install a radiant barrier yourself in five easy steps. Though, you’ll want to bring some friends to get the job done.
Find insulation contractors in
- Rose Bud
- Bald Knob
- Heber Springs
- Tumbling Shoals
- Des Arc
- Greers Ferry
insulation contractors in Searcy
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & D Restoration IncPO Box 6212
- ABBEY CARPET AND FLOOR OF LITTLE ROCK7305 CANTRELL RD
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Absolute Wildlife, IncPO Box 251568
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Affordable Window & Door Solutions1630 Ten Mile Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- AHC&R LLC26150 AR-14
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Arkansas
- All American Handyman and Home Improvement211 Rodney Guthrie Dr
- ALL NATURAL STONE2225 COTTONDALE LANE
Little Rock, Arkansas
- AR Homes & Construction15240 Childress Road
- Arkansas Energy Innovation1423 Main Street, Suite C
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
- A & D Restoration Inc
- Benetz Construction11908 Sweetwater Run
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Benetz Construction
- Calahan Construction & Air1425 Century Dr Ste 106
- Capitol Insulators & Bldg Prods4300 Rixey Rd
- Champion Bats and Wildlife Control Specialists Inc312 Deer Creek Dr
- CHILDERS CONSTRUCTION GROUP1215 Stuckey Rd
- Community Builders Inc8220 E Skelly Dr
- Creative Solutions Remodeling519 S. 1st Street
- Calahan Construction & Air
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG7316 OAKLEY DR
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG
- OFS Crawl Space1101 E Kiehl Ave
- OFS Crawl Space
- Shepard's Construction211 Woodmere St
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.209 S. Stephanie Street Suite B-167
- Southern Insulation & Supply1116 Sleepy Valley Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- SS&L Heat And AirP.O. Box 212
Bald Knob, Arkansas
- Steve Hester and SonsP.O. Box 40
- Sunpro Solar22171 MCH Road
- Sustainable Services77 CR 1317
- Shepard's Construction
- Terminix - North Little Rock -Termite & Pest Control4228 E 43rd St Ste A
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Terminix - North Little Rock -Termite & Pest Control