Have you noticed an unexpected water bill? Your meter might be to blame. This checklist can help you inspect your water meter to make sure it’s in working order.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Searcy, AR
There are 15 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Searcy
- All Temp Heating & Air ConditioningThey were really good. They gave me a really good price. They came out and fixed everything. Actually the first time they came, they fixed everything. Then something went wrong. They came back out and fixed it for free after that. They are just really good people.
- ARKANSAS ROOTERfast response, did the work for less than the estimate, happy people to be able to use the pot! It was late in the day and the Schulder said if we can not be here today they will be there first thing in the morning! Hope I do not need them, but if I do they will first on my list!
- Born Free RenovationsHamilton completed several jobs for us with excellent quality and in an excellent time frame. We highly recommend him for most any work you need completed. We will use him again.
- Born Free RenovationsI've used Born Free Renovations a couple dozen times to complete renovations and repairs in my personal home and several investment properties. I've always been satisfied with the results. Best yet, he shows up when he is expected and never fails to return a call/message. You can expect the same from an honest America loving person
- Keener Plumbing LLCThey were here on time and replaced the toilet in a remarkably short time. They were both (Remington and Dan) very professional and amiable. I plan to have them do another job for me shortly. If this is how they operate all the time, I have found my plumber for life.
- Keener Plumbing LLCI was very pleased with the work completed by Remington today. He was polite, professional, and knowledgeable. It was a difficult job at times, but he worked hard and had a positive attitude that he would get the job done. It was a pleasure to meet a young man who stated he loves his job! He is now my go to plumber! Paula V
- Advantage Service CompanyOver the course of 1 year, I had a contract with Advantage. I noticed a pattern with some of the guys. They came in and talked and talked (I too did some of the talking) not related to the work they were hired to do. I got charged for all the time they spend at the house. I called them once to check the noise the washer was making. They showed up early, and washer was running. He talked to me for 30 minutes saying he had to wait until washer was done. After 30 minutes he stopped the washer, took the front cover off, and told me it would be cheaper to get a new washer than to have it fixed. I got charged for 45 min’s of work. Also, at times the tech came with a helper. One time the helper only went to the truck to get things. I ended up paying for 2 people doing the work. I don’t think it is right to pay for a helper, when the helper is not doing any real work, probably just learning the trade. I must say any and all work done, was done right
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoExcellent....came on the same day of request and was able to come 90 minutes earlier. This was a big help because the water was running at a high flow... it had been running for at least 3 hours..😳😳😳 He was very professional and wore a mask. Greatly appreciate the young lady that took my request for service,,, I think she heard the panic in my voice and could hear the water running. Lifesaver because they lowered my blood pressure 😳😂😂 I will definitely use them again and recommend them to my family & friends. Thanks so much, 😊😊�
- Relo Interior ServicesRelo in general & Amy in particular were great. When I first realized how much work our house needed, I didnt know how I was going to find someone from so far away. Then I talked to Relo. They took care of it all & saved me from a nervous breakdown.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThis is the second time I have used this company and I highly recommend them. They provided me with a clear and honest estimate and it was right on. The replacement and repair were performed to my satisfaction and the employees were professional and pleasant. I have always found it difficult to find an honest and trustworthy handyman service and I am now glad that I have found this company. I trust their judgement and their work
Plumbers in Searcy
- Business Description:OVER 100 MORE "A" REVIEWS THAN ANY OTHER PLUMBER IN ARKANSAS. Committed to quality since 1980. (501) 435-3531 or NWA (479) 306-7776. Regardless of whether it's an emergency or routine plumbing service. We have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award 7 years in a row. We have been picked best of the best by the Arkansas Democrat Gazette for over 15 years. Best Of Best by Arkansas Business 6 years, Arkansas Times 5 years, And the Soiree Platinum service award. Additional DBA's - Bath & Kitchen..Recent Review:They were quick to answer and quick to get here for an estimate. Then they were able to get here 3 days sooner than we expected. Got here on time, did a good job and the price was lower than the estimate that was given. The plumber was professional and courteous to my daughter who was here when the work was done. He went over and above what he had to do. The work was done quicker than we expected, as wellsuzanne S.
- Business Description:A&D Restoration is a Accredited member with the Arkansas BBB with A+ rating. A&D has been central Arkansas premier restoration co. since 2002. We are a general contractor specializing in Fire, Water and Storm damage restoration, remodels, room additions. All residential and commercial needs from flooring to roofingRecent Review:Five Stars Mr. Broussard is an expert General Contractor. I have known his company for 10 years. An Insurance claim brought him to our home 10 years ago. On this 2020 remodel project, every specialized workman or work woman that he scheduled and sent to our home to complete a task, was the best in the business. He monitored the remodel personally from the onset to the finished room. I could not have asked for anything more. I would hire him againBobbie W.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I chose Executive because the reviews were excellent. Their rates were very competitive, in fact better in most cases. From start to finish this company performed like the well oiled machine. The reviews were spot on. They found a reputable carrier within 3 days and my car was picked up 3 days later! The carrier actually arrived one day early, loaded my car with care & delivered it one day early to Santa Fe. It actually arrived before I did! I was prepared for standard the 7 to 14 day wait and I understand this timetable does not always come together but it did for me because Lori & others @ Executive made it happen. My friend accepted delivery of the car and told me the boys who delivered it were extremely cautious unloading my car and very professional. I could not have asked for a smoother transition and I’m so pleased I did not have to navigate this on my ownBonnie W.
- Business Description:Hello Everyone! Spring is around the corner!🌺 Do you need a tree that needs done or any landscaping services you would like too look into? We are Fully Insured, Offer FREE Estimates, and now servicing the Tri-State Area. We care for trees through pruning, trimming, securing broken branches, specialize in multiple particular types of tree, or focus more on tree planting or tree removal.(Your Choice!) We also specialize in your landscaping & hardscaping needs,rock, stone, concrete and pavers, ..Recent Review:Schedule to do the work at noon on Saturday. Did call at 11:00 a.m. because they had a tire blowout and let me know he would be a couple hours late. But they did show up when they said they would. Tree was trimmed excellently. Just what I wanted. All of the haul away was done. Yard was cleaned up exactly the way it looked before arrival. Could not be happier. Are planning on having them back to trim another treeCandi C.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated company. Reasonably low prices with crews that range in experience from 10-30 years. You are always welcome to call and ask any questions about our services or our ability to do the job you need done. We offer references as well as quality work at a quick pace
- Business Description:We are a full service heating, air conditioning, electrical, plumbing and glass company. We service all brands. We take great pride in our sincere dedication to service and to quality. As our customers increased, their needs changed. So to better serve our customers, we have added many additional services. We treat every home or business we enter as if it were our own and every customer as if they were a member of our family. So no matter what your needs are, we are here to help. We have we..Recent Review:Russell did an excellent job! It took him a while to problem solve, but he finally found the problem, and checked out everything and made sure it worked. I would have no hesitation using Bert Black again in the future, for any issue in my house. <br /Jeanne M.
- Business Description:Calahan Construction & Air was built on the idea of providing quality service with affordable prices. Our goal is to help as many people as possible. We began in 2002 and still run our company on the same principles when we started. While Calahan Construction & Air may not have a fleet of 100 trucks and over 100s of employees, what we do have is a genuine compassion to serve people in a manner that we expect to be served. By doing this, we have built a reputation for being trustworthy, accoun..Recent Review:The price was fair and they were able to start almost immediately. Asked the installer multiple times to cover his work area as to not scratch our new wood floors. Of course, he scratched the floors in multiple places. Attempted to contact the owner and he was non responsive on the issue. The unit was installed in September, come October and need to turn the heat on for the first time and there was loud clanging and metal noises. Called to have someone from this company service the unit on Friday afternoon and was told that “it isn’t that cold that it would be Monday before we could look at it” (it was 40 degrees and this is a BRAND NEW unit). Brought up that had we went with a larger company they would send someone out and they do not work after hours or weekends and was basically told you get what you pay for. I would not use this company again in the future. Will probably regret making this post when we need service again in the futureTravis H.
- Business Description:Angie's List Super Service Award Winners For 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018 & 2019 ! Better Business Bureau Accredited ! checks / cash or credit cards. We offer a 10 % Senior discounts.<a class="frvtbum" href="https://www.bbb.org/arkansas/business-reviews/handyman-services/get-er-done-handyman-services-in-alexander-ar-90324636#bbbseal" title="GetErDone Handyman Services is a BBB Accredited Handyman Service in Alexander, AR" style="display: block;position: relative;overflow: hidden; width: 1..Recent Review:Very well. Responded quickly with an estimate, showed up at the agreed upon date and time, worked quickly and efficiently, did excellent work, and cleaned up well after completing the work. Gave a senior discount because I got their name from Angie's List. Get-Er-Done got er done! I would definitely recommend to othersJerome B.
- Business Description:Family owned company that has been serving Central Arkansas since 1981.Recent Review:I did not call this company directly. I had hired another plumber to fix my issue, but they were unsuccessful, so they called Arkansas Rooter to come fix it for them. Arkansas Rooter billed the original company and I paid the bill indirectly through them. I wish I had just called Arkansas Rooter in the first place. They were much cheaper and fixed the issue very quickly. Their tech was friendly and professional, and they offer a military discount. If you have any drainage problems, don't call a plumber or another do-it-all service company. Call these guys instead. They'll sort you out at a fraction of the costDaniel M.
- Business Description:A-State Handymen has a hand picked crew with combined experience of over 80 years. We focus on family values and customer service. Our goal is to get each customer and keep them for life. We are A+ rated on the BBB. No hidden charges on materials. If the job lasts less than 1 week you don't pay labor until you are 100% satisfied with the job. Satisfaction guaranteedRecent Review:The entire experience was good. Rob Carroll kept in touch about scheduling a visit to provide an estimate, and later, about when work could be performed. He gave his honest opinion about whether a few items on my list needed repair. The workmen were professional, friendly and again, kept me informed about the progress. When I asked about a loose lock on an exterior door, they offered to pick up a new lock set and install it for me. The bill came in under budget. Thoughtful and much appreciated service! I will contact them for help on any future home repair needsCatherine B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The holidays can be hectic, so you don’t want to end up scrambling in case of an emergency. Here’s how to prepare for medical and maintenance emergencies.
Is your drinking water free of lead? If you have brass or copper pipes, it might not be. Find out how to check your pipes for lead.
Find Plumbers in
Plumbers in Searcy
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A & D Restoration IncPO Box 6212
Jacksonville, Arkansas 72078
- A State Handymen Inc80 S. Broadview
GREENBRIER, Arkansas 72058
- Adkisson Plumbing Co1612 Kellogg Acres Rd
Sherwood, Arkansas 72120
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72114
- AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION - LITTLE ROCK37 COLLINS INDUSTRIAL PL
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72113
- Aqua Tech610 Milam Dr
Conway, Arkansas 72032
- ARKANSAS ROOTER11310 ARCH STREET
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- Arrow Plumbing4007 MacArthur Dr
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118
- A & D Restoration Inc
- B & R PLUMBING18500 MARILYN DR
Hensley, Arkansas 72065
- b&g plumbing&rooter3 Sheraton Dr
Little Rock, Arkansas 72209
- Ballard Plumbing4687 Lewisburg Rd
Austin, Arkansas 72007
- Benetz Construction11908 Sweetwater Run
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72117
- Bert Black Service CoPO Box 17386
Little Rock, Arkansas 72222
- B & R PLUMBING
- Calahan Construction & Air1425 Century Dr Ste 106
Carrollton, Texas 75006
- Casa Blanca Granite8124 Stagecoach Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas 72210
- CM Construction Inc2219 S. Arch St.
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- Community Builders Inc8220 E Skelly Dr
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74129
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
Liberty, Missouri 64068
- CRAIG ASHER1592 FORBUS RD
Lonoke, Arkansas 72086
- Calahan Construction & Air
- Eaton Custom Homes LLC3755 Irby Dr
Conway, Arkansas 72034
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- ESQUIRE MARBLE COMPANY15204 N SARDIS RD
Mabelvale, Arkansas 72103
- EUELLS PLUMBING COMPANY INC13200 LAUREL OAKS DR
Little Rock, Arkansas 72211
- Eaton Custom Homes LLC
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- High Tech Home Warranties
- ICC BUILDERS INCPO Box 219 1067 Main St
Vilonia, Arkansas 72173
- ICC BUILDERS INC
- Mallett Remodeling14317 Lone Pine Trail
Mabelvale, Arkansas 72103
- Maxson Plumbing and Drain Cleaning Inc201 Jan Dr Ste C
Sherwood, Arkansas 72120
- Michael Burr Plumbing131 Blue Bonnet Ln
Searcy, Arkansas 72143
- Middleton Heat & Air22039 Interstate 30
Bryant, Arkansas 72022
- Mr. Fix It7018 S Highway 161
Jacksonville, Arkansas 72076
- Mallett Remodeling
- Neighborhood Plumbers300 Indianhead Cove Ste 106
Sherwood, Arkansas 72120
- Neighborhood Plumbers
- Ray Lusk Plumbing Co921 Rushing Cir
Little Rock, Arkansas 72204
- RICHARDSON PLUMBING INC7601 COUNTS MASSIE RD.
Maumelle, Arkansas 72113
- Rock City Remodeling & Construction17227 Butler
Alexander, Arkansas 72002
- RON'S EXPRESS PLUMBING & DRAIN CLEANING INC99 S PINE ST
Cabot, Arkansas 72023
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup9022 Landers Rd
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72117
- Russell & LeMay Plumbing & Heating8600 Cunningham Lake
Little Rock, Arkansas 72205
- Ray Lusk Plumbing Co
- The Better Bath LLC25914 Hwy 10 W Ste B
Roland, Arkansas 72135
- The Better Bath LLC
- U S Rooter All Type Plumbing Co Inc17023 Batesville Pike
Sherwood, Arkansas 72120
- U S Rooter All Type Plumbing Co Inc
How much does a plumber cost?
Answer: The cost of a plumber ranges from $175 to $480, with a national average of $330. However, the price will vary depending on job complexity, timing, location, supplies and materials, permits, and level of expertise. These costs typically include toilet repairs, faucet installations, and leaky pipes. In addition to the service call, you may also need to budget for haul-away and trip fees often required during more complicated jobs. Ask your local plumbing contractor about these fees before hiring them.
How much does a plumber charge to replace a toilet?
Answer: On average, you can expect to pay your local plumbing contractor between $125 and $230 to replace an old toilet, with most residential homeowners paying around $150 to $180 for professional installation. You’ll need to consider materials and labor when calculating a final price. Not all toilets are equal. Depending on the brand you choose and the features you want, a new toilet might run you anywhere from $100 to $1,300. Add in the price of labor and installation, and your total project can jump up to $200 and $1,500.
How much does a plumber cost to fix a toilet?
Answer: According to our service providers, it costs roughly $75 to $200 on average to have your toilet repaired. However, this price will vary depending on the complexity of the job and the materials needed for the fix. Repairs can be messy and less-than-pleasant to address, but having a functioning toilet is most definitely necessary. If you’re experiencing problems with your toilet, contact a local, reputable plumbing contractor right away, as avoiding repairs can lead to bigger—and more expensive—issues over time.
Is liquid plumber safe for septic systems?
Answer: Good news! Liquid-Plumr® is safe for septic systems. Most drain cleaners disrupt the pH in your septic tank, which prevents the good bacteria from breaking down septic waste. The chemical make-up in Liquid-Plumr® works with the bacteria to break down waste quickly without harming your septic system. Still, it’s best to confirm with your local plumbing provider if Liquid-Plumr® is the right solution for your system.
How much is it for a plumber to unclog a toilet?
Answer: Even the most well-maintained toilets experience clogs. It’ll cost you an average of $200 to $700 to unclog your toilet. Severe clogs will require a more comprehensive repair method, so check with your local plumbing contractor to determine the best approach for unclogging your toilet.
Is Liquid-Plumr®, or any other liquid drain cleaner, safe for septic systems?
Answer: Yes and no. Liquid-Plumr® and other drain cleaners are most effective when used sparingly (one to three times a year). Repeated use of liquid plumber on drains could deteriorate your pipes and cause more damage. If your pipes clog frequently, put down the liquid plumber and call your local plumbing contractor immediately.