If your cedar fence has seen better days, a once-over with a pressure washer and a fresh stain job can have it looking good as new. Find out all the necessary steps and considerations for cleaning your cedarwood fence here.
Get matched with top fence contractors in Searcy, AR
There are 6 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Installation Contractor Reviews in Searcy
- ACTRWent very well and are exceedingly pleased with the results. It added a lot of character to our home place and ranch.
- DJ Painting Remodeling and Sun DecksHe did a beautiful job . And it looks brand-new. Very quick response and he came and look it over . It was great
- JT HOME REPAIRJ.T. and his crew did a great job. They showed up when they said they would and completed the work without needing direction. I will definitely hire them in the future.
- Holy MowlysIt is difficult to explain how great this company is because they give a 110% towards their quality of work, communication & very fair price. Excellent & have hired them to come back for another job. Thank you!!
- J & Z Roofing Remodeling ConstructionExcellent! They were quick, the work was quality and the cleaned up behind themselves before they left every day.
- DJ Painting Remodeling and Sun DecksIt went exceptionally well. I am very pleased with the result. His prices are a little high but I see the quality of his work makes up for it. Simply put, he's proud of his work. There's nothing wrong with that. His work's quality was exemplary. I would use him again.
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoMy father and I both hired Wilson's Home Improvement to replace our windows. Everyone we encountered was knowledgeable and professional. We love our new windows from Wilson's!
- Florida State FenceIt went very well. They were responsive to our request for a quote. They listened to our concerns and addressed them. They were also accommodating as we were getting tree removed at the same time.
- J & Z Roofing Remodeling ConstructionThese guys were quick, professional, and knew what they were doing. I felt they were trust -worthy. They went above and beyond what they had to do and the deck turned out amazing!!!!! We will be rehiring them pronto to address some other projects that need doing.
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoThey are very well known. They were great. They do what they say they are going to do. They were dependable, polite and courteous. Everything ran smoothly. The siding is very expensive and it was fair priced.
Last update on June 7, 2022
Fence Contractors in Searcy, AR
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fence installation articles
Looking for a fencing solution that won't break the bank? This guide breaks down how to install low-cost chain link fencing in 8 simple, DIY-friendly steps.
You have the right to feel safe in your backyard. If your home is easily visible from the road or a neighbor’s property, consider these privacy fence ideas.
Find fence companies in
- Rose Bud,
- Bald Knob,
- Heber Springs,
- Tumbling Shoals,
- Des Arc,
- Greers Ferry,
Fence Companies in Searcy, AR
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Get-ER-Done Handyman Services17227 Butler Rd
Alexander, Arkansas 72002
- Get-ER-Done Handyman Services
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- INGLE FENCE CO INC9019 HWY 161
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72117
- INGLE FENCE CO INC
- Legacy Fencing Inc1100 McNutt Rd
Conway, Arkansas 72034
- Legacy Fencing Inc
- MJB Solutions llc222 N Salem Cemetery Rd
Ward, Arkansas 72176
- MJB Solutions llc
- Newman Roofing & Exteriors220 E Sevier
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- Newman Roofing & Exteriors
- The Good Earth Garden Center15601 Cantrell Road
Little Rock, Arkansas 72223
- The Good Earth Garden Center
- Unlimited Mobile Wash2611 S Ringo St
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- Unlimited Mobile Wash
Fencing contractors that service Searcy
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.