Should you use ceramic paint on your home’s exterior? Learn the pros and cons of choosing ceramic coating for your home, including warranty information, UV protection, and the cost compared to traditional house paint like latex.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Russellville, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Painting Reviews in Russellville
- Bradford PaintingLes Bradford and his crew were amazing to work with. Very friendly and professional. The guys did an outstanding job on painting the exterior of our home and garage in just 3 days. Very clean job too, not a drop of paint out of place or a flower stepped on. We could not have asked for a better experience. Price was very fair. I had quotes from other locals but Les blew them away
- Vision Painting Inc.Caleb, Mystery, Justin, and Josh all worked hard to make my very dry 27 year old wood sided home look fantastic! The price quoted was the price charged! I highly recommend this company, and I would use them again in the future..
- Condor General ContractingExcellent service all the way around from the contract to the actual work. The men always were prompt to work and wanted to please us the customer. We are very pleased with the final outcome and Dennis made sure we agreed on everything.
- College Works Painting KansasThere were countless OSHA violations. Unsafe work environment. Pay was far less than what was agreed on when receiving a check. Work was shoddy and no one knew what was going on. I don’t want my name associated with such a terrible company.
- Village Pro PaintersIt turned out very well. Their cleanup was excellent! They did have one or two stand out employees. The guys painting were great! They arrived on time each day. I know their estimate was one of the lower bids we received. There was one issue, but they came right out and fixed it.
- Mary's PaintingI wrote an email to Mary and Robert detailing my experience with them and their crew, Andy and Paul, because I have never been so happy with any work that has been done for me in all my 50 years on this earth. These men are punctual, effecient, courtious, loyal to employer and client for a job well done, and most of all expert at their trade. My house is not difficult only because it is monster sized but it also is 3 stories of rough cedar. Owner Mary was my initial contact for this specific project, Owner Robert was my 'go-to' for anything I needed or wanted to do, or change, or suggest; Elizabeth the office assistant was easy and effective in her role as was Foreman Jason. Simply, the root of this successful job was the heart and soul that Paul and Andy put into it. I never needed to micro-manage a single moment of this venture. How often can one say that? Thanks to this incredible team, I have a lovely looking home again
- Mary's PaintingWe were very pleased with the work and professionalism of the workers. I have told friends about Mary's and how pleased we are with their work.
- Mary's PaintingVery knowledgeable and responded quickly to my request for an estimate. They were booked solidly for about 6 weeks and told me that upfront. The price was more than I had expected but the estimate was presented in detail. The contractor that I used for this project was in line with the quote they gave me and could do the work in the time frame I needed
- Mary's PaintingProvided a quote very quickly Price was not the lowest, but competitive They provided a date a few weeks out and showed up on time to start the work It was a week long project and they finished on time High quality work and the end result was great Had an area of my home that was over 50 ft which could not be reached by ladder that could not be completed, but was informed that may not be completed and received a price with and without this completed (they made an effort, but were not able to complete this area) Two area that could have gone better was direction on selection of the colors and the daily/final clean-up... but all worked out and they were a professional grou
- Mary's PaintingThe color matched perfectly. The painter was professional and did a very nice job. He took the time to do the job right. When the job was about done, someone from the company stopped by to make sure we were satisfied.
Last update on July 30, 2022
House Painters in Russellville
Pose questions to help you decide on exterior home painting companies
When you’re talking to prospective painters for your project, be sure to ask questions to get a better look at their ethics, methods of customer service, and history. Start with questions like:
- How many years have you been in business?
- What kinds of exterior painting jobs have you previously taken on?
- What brand of products do you use?
- What warranties or guarantees do you give?
- Do you give a written agreement with an estimate?
A house paint pro in Russellville who refuses to commit to something in writing shouldn’t make your shortlist. Quality companies have processes in place to inform and protect their customers.
What does exterior house painting help cost on average?
The total cost of adding new paint to the exterior of the home varies quite a bit. Factors that can influence costs include the type of surfaces that need paint, where you live, your home’s square footage, and the amount of prep work necessary for the project.
Across the country, the average price point for outside painting is around $3,000, with many customers paying from $0.75 to $2 per square foot.
The surface of your home’s exterior changes the total cost of the paint job. Concrete, wood, metal, and vinyl usually support costs on the lower end of average ranges, however, painting on brick may be more expensive. In general, it costs $3,000 to $10,000 to paint over a brick home exterior. That’s because more effort and paint is required to finish the job.
Other things that can push up the cost of exterior home painting work can include how big your home is and issues or designs that make the job more complex. If you have multiple stories or your home requires a lot of prep work, the job may last longer and demand more supplies and paint. Clients pay an average of $6,000 for larger exterior house painting jobs.
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
If your Victorian home is in dire need of a fresh coat of paint, look no further than these gorgeous Victorian exterior paint colors to find the best fit for your home.
If the roof's structural integrity remains in good shape, it costs less to repaint it than to replace it. Most jobs costs range between $1,146 and $3,654.
Find exterior painters in
- Coal Hill,
exterior painters in Russellville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
Batesville, Arkansas 72501
- Calaway Construction
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- European Classic Designer
- J & Z Roofing Remodeling Construction6827 Honeysuckle Ln
Little Rock, Arkansas 72204
- J & Z Roofing Remodeling Construction
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
CROSSETT, Arkansas 71635
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- Steve Jackson's Sandblasting and Painting1115 Pine Ridge Rd
Pottsville, Arkansas 72858
- Steve Jackson's Sandblasting and Painting
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
Lowell, Arkansas 72745
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.
- Weather Proofing Experts LLC1920 S 1st St
Rogers, Arkansas 72758
- Weather Proofing Experts LLC