Blankenship's Labor Svc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since February 2012

4.4

Home Inspections & Home Improvements! We do it all so give us a call. I was raised here but moved away when I was 21 to Washington State where I learned to get things done fast. I also learned about different techniques and looks. I am now proud to be back home and you can see it in my work. We are a family owned & operator business with no sub-contractors.We will work by the hour or by the job - you are the boss and we supply the labor and expertise to get it done....

ITS Plumbing

ITS Plumbing is dedicated to providing our customers with the best quality and craftsmanship. We are here to build relationships with our customers and communities and to provide our employees with a great place to work. ITS Plumbing is a leader in providing our customers with the highest quality products and craftsmanship in an honest, efficient, and professional way. Our pledge is to create successful relationships with our customers, employees and community by building trust, treating every project with the utmost integrity and exceeding expectations. We look forward to working with you!

Offers by ITS Plumbing on Angi
McReynold's Plumbing & Water Systems

McReynold's Plumbing & Water Systems is a professional plumbing company located in Siloam Springs, AR. Don’t waste your time and call us now! Drain Cleaning, Water Heater Maintenance, Water Heater Repair, Septic System Installation, Septic System Repair Watts Town OK; Gentry AR; Decatur AR; Westville Town OK; Colcord Town OK; Plumbing Repair, Plumbing Contractor, Water Heater Installation, New Construction Plumbing, Toilet Plumbing Installation http://mcreynoldsplumbingwatersystems.com/

Miller plumbing LLC

I do drain cleaning, toilet repair, faucet repair & replace, hook up dishwashers & garbage disposals, shower repairs and more. I do good work for a fair price. I have been in plumbing since 2002 but I have been around plumbing my whole life. I do good work and I do it correctly. Thanks for your consideration and God Bless!

03/01/2018

They repaired everything on the list and did a great job. I would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Pre-closing repairs

Category handyman service,woodworking

06/25/2015

No reply to two phone messages.

Description of Work
Left two phone messages, a week apart, that were never returned.

Category flooring contractor

The 1st thing I will say is that I am sorry! I had my daughter wedding and 12 family members at our house for 3 weeks and I must have totally missed your call or email. That is no excuse to not make a quick phone call so again I apologize

05/29/2014

Doug's a good guy. He started on time and ended on time. Doug (and his brother) did a great job. He tore out the existing carpet in the bedroom and laid down a laminate wood floor. He also tore out existing shelving in the walk-in closet and laid down laminate wood floor and installed a washer/dryer. He had to tap into plumbing lines in the adjacent bathroom for the washer which went well. We also...

Description of Work
Basement Remodel.

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,basement remodeling

11/19/2013

He worked around our schedule, offered us a great price and completed with work with quality, haste and professionalism. We're still enjoying the new door. Thanks, Doug!

Description of Work
Mr. Blankenship replaced a faulty patio door in our home with a new one.

Category doors

06/13/2013

They are very punctual, have great customer service, and great quality of work. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
He replaced a door knob, and fixed the toilet seal in rental house.

Category handyman service,plumbing