Blankenship's Labor Svc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since February 2012

4.4

22391 Butler Ford Rd

Springdale, AR 72764

Home Inspections & Home Improvements! We do it all so give us a call. I was raised here but moved away when I was 21 to Washington State where I learned to get things done fast. I also learned about different techniques and looks. I am now proud to be back home and you can see it in my work. We are a family owned & operator business with no sub-contractors.We will work by the hour or by the job - you are the boss and we supply the labor and expertise to get it done....

03/01/2018

Denise D.

They repaired everything on the list and did a great job. I would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Pre-closing repairs

Category handyman service,woodworking

06/25/2015

WM MINOR S.

No reply to two phone messages.

Description of Work
Left two phone messages, a week apart, that were never returned.

Category flooring contractor

The 1st thing I will say is that I am sorry! I had my daughter wedding and 12 family members at our house for 3 weeks and I must have totally missed your call or email. That is no excuse to not make a quick phone call so again I apologize

05/29/2014

Kyle T.

Doug's a good guy. He started on time and ended on time. Doug (and his brother) did a great job. He tore out the existing carpet in the bedroom and laid down a laminate wood floor. He also tore out existing shelving in the walk-in closet and laid down laminate wood floor and installed a washer/dryer. He had to tap into plumbing lines in the adjacent bathroom for the washer which went well. We also painted both rooms, including trim. One nice touch was Doug had recommendations to improve the project, without necessarily adding costs. Skilled, punctual, reasonably priced and nice. I can recommend Doug for remodel projects.

Description of Work
Basement Remodel.

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,basement remodeling

11/19/2013

Nathan W.

He worked around our schedule, offered us a great price and completed with work with quality, haste and professionalism. We're still enjoying the new door. Thanks, Doug!

Description of Work
Mr. Blankenship replaced a faulty patio door in our home with a new one.

Category doors

06/13/2013

Rebecca G.

They are very punctual, have great customer service, and great quality of work. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
He replaced a door knob, and fixed the toilet seal in rental house.

Category handyman service,plumbing

01/08/2013

Christina B.

The estimate came a little bit late.

Description of Work
Blankenship's Labor Services gave us an estimate for kitchen and bathroom remodeling and some carpentry work.

Category home remodeling

12/17/2012

Ralph H.

Please do not hire this man. The tiles in the shower were cracked, I had to have them replaced by another craftsman. He said that all the plumbing was complete and useable but I had to call in another plumber to finish hooking up the sink. The base cabinet is off center with the sink and I will have to have that repaired this summer. His work is shoddy and unprofessional.

Description of Work
He completely remodeled my bathroom. He installed a new shower, he put in a new sink and base cabinet, installed a tower cabinet, painted the walls.

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

The member started out our relationship by writing me a bad check in which he had to write another one from a different bank altogether. All of the tile was done completely with no cracks until he had us install a support rail on top of the new tile and the glue was not cured completely. They were leaving to go on vacation the next day and we were supposed to come back and finish up small details when they came back, but we were never allowed to come back to the job at all. On the last day that we were there I had him come into the bathroom and inspect everything and then discussed when they would be back. He then wrote me a check and said everything looked great. Two days later I got an email saying he stopped payment on the check and gave me the same story he listed here as the reasons why and said that he would call me when he got back to schedule a time for us to come and fix it and finish up little details as we discussed. He never called me at all and then 2 weeks later I showed up at his house and they would not let me do anything and he finally called and said he was hiring someone to finish and would not pay me until all the work was done to his satisfaction by other people. The whole time we were there, we got nothing but praises and they told me how high of integrity I had in my work and discussed biblical things and how my worker was a new believer. This whole thing took me by surprise and cost me a lot of money in overdraft fees as well. They never did pay me in full and I had 2 more receipts for materials that I purchased to finish their job, that I allowed them to pay me for the amount of my actual cost which is a contractors discount and gave them a copy of the receipt. I was going to let the remaining balance, the extra materials and the bank cost go but now that they posted this negative comments and on the advice of my Lawyer I will take them to court if they do not remove this within 15 days.

08/02/2012

Mary M.

Doug was very punctual. He was very meticulous about the work he did for me. I am extremely pleased with the front door. It totally changed the appearance of my house.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced my front door(this included installation and staining the door) Replaced an additional door frame. Repaired fence and deck. Repaired hardwood floors. Repaired and painted several doors throughout the house. Did repair and touch up painting in different areas throughout the house. The job also included some haul off work.

Category decks,flooring contractor,remodeling,house painters,doors

Member, I want to thank you so much for allowing us to serve your needs and the great way in which you communicated with us. It is always great to work with good people with integrity that does exactly what they say. You are that kind of person and it was my pleasure to work with you and look forward to working with you in the future!

05/06/2012

Sally B.

He was there on time, but wanted more than I could afford. End of story.

Description of Work
All I had done was an estimate, which was more money than I could afford. No services performed.

Category flooring contractor,lawn service,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

02/02/2012

Rebecca G.

Doug is extremely trustworthy, and that's important to me as a single female. He had some great suggestions on less expensive ways to do things, but still keep the quality high. He is experienced and professional, keeps his commitments, he's punctual, and most importantly he has a high degree of integrity. If anything new came up during the repairs, he texted a picture to me and we discussed via text message or email.

Description of Work
Extensive work on rental property - refinished floors; painted kitchen cabinets; installed new kitchen floor, countertop, sink, oven; repaired bathroom floor; repaired sheet rock; installed screen doors; painted walls; cleaned up yard.

Category countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,lawn service,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,doors,floor cleaning

I am so humbled by your awesome review of me and the work I have done for you! I look forward to many years of a working relationship with you and it is because of people like you that I can have pride in what I do. I wish you a long and prosperous life and God Bless you.

Sierra Contractors LLC

Professional painters and home remodeling services with high attention to detail. Reasonable prices and quick project turnarounds. Licensed and Insured.

J.I.P Construction LLC

Vision Painting Inc.

Vision Painting is an insured and licensed painting company. We have years of experience in commercial and residential painting. We pride ourselves in offering better quality products, and competitive pricing. We specialize in painting interior, exterior, faux finishes, fire damage restoration, commercial and residential, drywall repair, drywall texture, power washing, deck and fence staining, popcorn removal, pool coatings, epoxy floors, polyurethane floors, cabinets painting/staining. Commercial licensed. Please call us today for a free estimate and enhance the value and enjoyment of your home.

Offers by Vision Painting Inc. on Angi