Beason Roofing Solutions

Founded 1954 • With Angi since February 2018

Ethan Beason first founded Beason Masonry Construction in 1954 after serving time in the military. By the mid 70’s he and his two son’s were completing large commercial projects all over the state of Arkansas. Ethan was so passionate about his work that he did not retire until 81 years of age, and was on the site every day untill then, helping out wherever it was needed the most. We have done several roofing projects down through the years and just recently have added a devision dedicated directly to roofing. So now we have the long time trusted Beason name in Commercial and Residential roofing....

Arkansas Performance Roofing LLC

When you think of home, you think of that special moment when everyone you love is gathered under that “one roof” together. You and those special people, creating memories that will last a lifetime. And as long as the American values of Faith, Family & Fun bring you together, Arkansas Performance Roofing will be here to ensure that the one roof [or many roofs] you gather together to celebrate these values remains solid and strong. When you are looking for the “professional”, remember that in our vision of ‘Roofing Arkansas’, we put the “Pro” in protection so your roof keeps those special memories protected and the “Pro” in professional. Trust the experience. Trust Arkansas Performance Roofing LLC.

New Design Roofing

Serving central Arkansas since 1990, license and bonded. Roofing ,Metal roofing ,residential flat roof ,wood shake,

J & Z Roofing Remodeling Construction

We are a licensed, bonded and insured Residential and Commercial Arkansas General Contractor that keeps our overhead low and our quality and service high! This means that we can generally do your roofing project for less money and with the same high quality that we provide on every project. If your roof is an insurance claim for storm damage, we will, almost always be able to do the job for what your insurance company will pay. We take the worry out of you hands and will conduct the business with your insurance company along with or for you. We will be at your site anytime that the insurance company shows up so we can make sure you are getting the full value from your policy. If your roof is old and needs to be replaced, we feel like we will be the very best price you will receive. We offer a five year warranty on our workmanship and will repair any damage that might occur due to our workmanship at no cost. We use Atlas, CertainTeed, Tamko and Owens Corning Premium Roofing Products. Regardless the reason, I know you will be very happy with the quality and speed with which we complete your roof. We do many other remodeling and repair work projects. When we come inspect your roof, will look at all of your soffit and fascia for repair needs and we also offer superior seamless guttering. We have MANY excellent references available upon request from our many satisfied customers! If your roof is in bad shape or you think you might have storm damage, you need to take action soon; otherwise you may end up with serious interior damage from leaks. This could cause you to have a very difficult and long remodeling project that will be a serious interruption in your daily life. Believe me; it is not worth all of that trouble! We generally can have your project completed in 1 to 3 days. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your time, consideration and the opportunity to serve you!

04/18/2018

BRS was prompt and delivered exactly as promised. They worked hard and completed the entire project in one day. When I returned from work the roof was finished and I couldn’t even tell they had been there, there was zero mess. The only evidence was a beautiful new roof. BRS is the the best contractor I have ever worked with out years of working with them.

Description of Work
Replaced my roof due to hail damage.

03/13/2018

Great estimate (much more reasonable than my first one from another local recommended company), efficient replacement, and wonderful service! I will be using them for my next home without hesitation!

Description of Work
Replacement of residential shingles

03/13/2018

Weather was only draw back but once started complete in short time.

Description of Work
Roof leaks

02/28/2018

Corey is great! He makes sure to get the work done efficiently and correctly. He helped completely remodel my house and also redo the roof!! He knows what he’s doing when it comes to construction! I would definitely call him for any construction needs.

Description of Work
House Remodel

Small roofing project turned into a total renovation. Glad we could be part of this with you your house looks awesome hope you enjoy your house. Thanks, Corey Beason

02/24/2018

I’m an Engineer and picky/OCD doesn’t even begin to describe me. They were recommended by someone I trust. They showed up on time. Finished on time. Clean up was fair (they let me borrow the roller magnet for a few days so I could triple check.) No rework required. Billed what they quoted. My lien holder insisted on a follow up inspection which passed without issue. Happy.

Description of Work
Roof Replace

Thanks for the review. If you didn't have such a nice yard with such thick grass it wouldn't have been so hard to find all the nails. Thanks again, Corey Beason

02/24/2018

We needed a new roof on our home ASAP. We called Beason Roofing and they replaced the roof of our home a couple of days later, and did a fantastic job! They did the whole thing in half a day, and after they left you couldn’t even tell they had been there because it was so clean. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced the Roof

Thanks for the review, We can do most roofs in 1 day but some may take 2. We pride ourselves in getting in and out as soon as possible so that the homeowners lives are as uninterrupted as possible. Thanks again, Corey Beason

02/22/2018

They were very professional and did excellent work> They offered a good selection of quality colors.

Description of Work
They installed a new roof.

02/21/2018

I was very pleased, they were very professional, the job looked excellent and was finished ahead of schedule, thank you BRS

Description of Work
Re-roof on home

Thanks for the review, glad we could exceed your expectations. Thanks, Corey Beason

02/21/2018

My wife and I purchased our new home, did some remodeling, and then the week we moved in we noticed a leak in the freshly painted living room ceiling. Corey came out and repaired some flashing promptly, but informed us we might need a new roof soon. About 6 months later during another large rain, two more leaks were present and we decided to hire Corey to replace our roof. I left for work on a Monday morning and when I got home that day, the roof was completely finished. What’s even better, is that yard was cleaned up so well that there was no evidence of the workers even having been there except for the fantastic looking weathered wood shingles. Tear-off, replacement, and cleanup, in about 9 hours time.

Description of Work
Roofing Patch and replacement.

What a great review you should do this for a living. Call if you need me. Hope y'all enjoy the new baby, don't spoil him to fast. Thanks, Corey beason

02/21/2018

Fast, efficient, courteous, and clean!

Description of Work
New roof on 4plex

Thanks for the kind words. Hope to do another one of your properties later down the road. CoreyBeason

New construction roof installations, Full roof replacements, Storm damage repairs, All types of roofs, Roof repairs, Coatings, Insurance claims assistance