Foundation problems often show up as other issues first. Learn the key signs of foundation problems so you can take the right action quickly. We’ll help you identify potential issues with your home's foundation, plus advise on what to do.
Get matched with top foundation contractors in Rose Bud, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local foundation contractors.
Recent Foundation Repair Reviews in Rose Bud
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLCI've been meaning to write this review for a while now. Randy and the Johnson Brothers were great! re-routing water can be a tricky thing, but bottom line they got the job done. They added a sump pump, mastic water barrier, and a concrete water barrier. Their costs reasonable, and when Randy tells you he guarantees his work he means it. Randy called after a hard rain to check to see if the water had stopped entering the basement, and when I told him that it didn't his team came back 3 times to ensure that it was corrected. That basement is dry as a bone now! They are good old boys that you can trust and that's hard to find! Thanks again! read less
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLCExcellent! They gave accurate quotes/bids, always showed up on time, did work professionally/timely and ALWAYS returned my phone calls/texts promptly. They were honest, knowledgeable and very competent. I was confident my beautiful historic home was in good hands...I would definitely recommend them and will use them again read less
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLCFrench drain had to be dug, hole was at least 5 feet deep on the side of my house (at the top of the slope and got shallower the farther down you went). Randy Johnson's crew spread thick water-proofing (tar-like stuff) all along the block fondation of my home as well as on the inside all along the foundation where the water was entering my home. A nice, sturdy drain pipe was added and the hole was filled back up. A more powerful sump pump was hooked up that automatically turns on and off and it was dug down deeper along the foundation of the home in the crawl space to catch the water and pump it out quickly. The work was done in a timely manner. Randy and his crew were always on time and professional. Randy guaranteed his work and has called me numerous times after a heavy rain to check on our house and see if we're still staying dry. There was some slight moisture on one occasion and Randy brought his crew back over to add a little more water-proofing in the corner where the moisture was found. Randy and his crew may be a little more expensive than others; but, his guarantee of 100% satisfaction on his work is worth the extra money. Some contractors are all talk; but, Randy truly holds true to his word read less
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasEverything went very well they stayed in contact with us, especially since we had a big snow and they worked with our schedule very well since my husband worked night !
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasI just recently purchased my home as-is with some slight foundation/leveling issues. after calling around and getting estimates I was worried I might have made a mistake buying this home. I eventually came across this company and I couldn't have been happier with the end result. they know there stuff and quickly found the problem with my house! (piers did not have concrete footers) so they took out the piers and made concrete footers and beefed up my piers with double stacks. everyone else I talked to did not know how to correctly fix my house or wanted to do a quick job to come back later to make more money from me. Mike and Jason and the crew were very nice and respectful. they were on time every day and did a excellent job! I highly recommend these guys read less
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasThey arrived at the scheduled date/time and performed quality work in a reasonable timeframe. I would hire them again.
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW Arkansasl called out three companies to give me an estimate on the repair. American Standard Foundation Repair of Northwest Arkansas was the first to respond. The owner, Michael Herring visited my home and reviewed the problem. He was courteous and was quick to assure me that what he recommended for the fix was the best option and most economical. I can say I felt comfortable with his analysis. The remaining two also came but I did not get the same confidence I got with Michael. Also one of the other estimate was almost 3 times the amount, ridiculous. I hired American Standard and am very happy with their work. Their fix was to replace the wood with concrete and steel shims. I met three of the five workers, Brandon, Tyler and Shane. All were just super courteous and answered all my questions. Two days later the work was completed and done correctly just as they said it would be. Without reservation, I would highly recommend American Standard Foundation to anyone needing this work done read less
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasMichael was extremely responsive and worked with us to find the best options for leveling our floor. Zac, Production Leader, Brandon, the Crew Leader, Tyler, Jason, and Shane demonstrated exemplary customer service. They were friendly, courteous, and professional. Quality work from the beginning bid all they way through the finished service read less
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasWe were impressed with the crew's work ethic, courtesy, and care to details. The management of the crew on site kept work on target. We were kept informed with progress at each stage of the work. They were considerate of existing landscaping--it looked better upon completion than it did before. We would definitely recommend them read less
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasI contacted American Standard Foundation in mid October of 2013 about a drainage problem I was having. I talked to Michael, the owner, who came out and surveyed my problem. He made his recommendations, and cost of doing them. He also told me that it would be about two months before he could perform the work. This was the only complaint, and I really can't complain about that since Michael told me that up front, but I was anxious to get it fixed. .Sure enough in mid December I get a call from Michael telling me that his crew would be out the following Monday to start our job. Monday morning at 8:00 a.m. his crew arrives to start the job. Brian, the supervisor, walked me through the whole process, and explained to me everything they were going to do. The work involved removing several shrubs from a flower garden, and digging a couple of trenches across our lawn, and the crew did a good job of replanting the plants, and covering the trenches. The job was completed in a timely fashion, and the whole crew was very professional, courteous, and accomedating. I am very pleased with the whole process read less
Foundation Repair Contractors in Rose Bud
- Business Description:American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC is a full service foundation repair company specializing in the prevention, repair and restoration of foundation damage and its effects on your home. We repair both concrete slab and conventional beam and joist homes. American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC prides itself in the proper diagnosis of the cause of foundation failure. Only by understanding the cause of a failure, can we hope to prevent it from occurring again. We give free estimates that a.. read lessRecent Review:Very professional approach to things. They stuck with us for a year, answering our calls to come out and tweak the leveling when we noticed a door was rubbing or the gaps seemed to change with the seasons. Now, the house is solid and no door are rubbing anymore and they did it all with a smile! Price is a little high, but I would rather have it done right and done right the first time than fight someone who doesn't know what they are doing. These people really do know what they are doing! Highly recommended read lessTom O.
- Business Description:With over 80 years of experience, Olshan provides both homeowners and commercial property owners with cost-effective foundation repair solutions. Services include; foundation repair, crawl space repair, crawl space encapsulation, basement waterproofing, basement repair, wall repair, epoxy crack injections, wall braces, and more... Our service area includes; Estimates are FREE (there is no obligation to buy) and come with custom repair plans! A+ BBB Rated. Convenient payment programs & availab.. read lessRecent Review:Work done promptly and professionallyPatrick M.
- Business Description:We are specialists in residential and commercial structure repair. Our services include new construction, remodeling, and a wide variety of other repairs. We do not use subcontractors. Choosing a structure repair company is often not an easy task. While you may receive many different conclusions and opinions from different companies, you may be assured that the solution we submit will always be based upon a thorough analysis of your problem and will utilize the very latest in technology. At A.. read lessRecent Review:We live in an older home, built in the 1940s, in which a second floor was added in the 1980s. We knew when we moved in three years ago that the piers and beams were not sufficient and would need work. I was very particular about hiring a contractor for this job because I wanted the job done correctly, thoroughly, and with attention to detail. I received bids from five different contractors, and joined them in the crawlspace during the inspections. American Structure performed the most thorough inspection of any of the contractors, and also did the best job of explaining their assessment and discussing different options for repair. The bid included a range of repair options to tailor a range of budgets, depending on how much we wanted to invest in the project. The American Structure bid was generally competitive in price with their competitors, but was more thorough and detailed. We opted initially for a more basic repair. The crew was prompt, friendly, very professional. They left the site cleaner than they found it. They even did some additional work not mentioned in the bid, such as shoring up and repairing a few existing piers, without additional cost. We were so pleased with the work by American Structure that we hired them to add additional piers and beams, a 10-mil vapor barrier, and a second crawlspace entrance. All together, American Structure added 19 piers, 60 feet of beams, a full 10-mil vapor barrier and a second crawlspace entrance. Now our floors are rock-solid and our crawlspace is nearly as clean and pretty as a room in the house. We’ve had a great experience with American Structure and highly recommend them read lessJ L.
- Business Description:Foundation repair specialist
- Business Description:E. S. General Contracting was started in January 2012. Owned by Dustin Higby and Joe Chapman, Dustin moved away though he is still a co-owner. The E.S. stands for Eagle Scout because we are both Eagle Scouts. Generally it's just me, Joe, doing the work, however if the job is large enough I subcontract with Stroud construction. Billing is determined by the job, I base most estimates off of $20/hr per person working plus material. Roofing is quoted by the square (10 ft by 10ft area). Free est.. read less
- Business Description:Family-owned company started by Bradford Hill which has over 30 plus years of experience and his son Ben Hill which has over 20 years of experience and son-in-law Stephan Johnson. We are creative, hardworking, honest, and strive for excellence in everything that we do read lessRecent Review:Each was different and had to be engineered to matching appearance. This was all his design suggestions and the results have gotten us more compliments than anything else we have done here in 18 years. Brad has also replaced rotted sill plates, installed wood floors and even made some furniture for us read lessBill F.
- Business Description:Southern Structural Solutions is Arkansas premiere provider of foundation repair, basement waterproofing and exterior drainage solutions. We have 15 years experience in all aspects of structural remediation. If your home has a crack, we can fix it. We are a small company, of less than 10 total employees. We never sub-contract out our repairs. If we can't repair the problem for you, we will help you find someone who can. We accept all major credit cards, and have some special financing a.. read lessRecent Review:A superb service experience. SSS was the only company of several we contacted having a real interest in our concerns and a believable solution. Aaron presented a professional, decisive, reasonable, workable plan. Work was done on time, on budget and included a few on-the fly changes at our request, as part of the work. Very very responsive and accommodating. We made it through the early May 2017 torrential rains with success. An excellent experience with a personable contractor and crew. Highly recommended read lessWalt B.
- Business Description:Established in 1933, Olshan Foundation provides cost-effective foundation solutions to residential and commercial property owners. Services are backed by an available lifetime warranty, friendly customer support and convenient financing options. Free, no-obligation structural assessments are performed by Certified Structural Technicians. Since no two homes are alike, our Technicians carefully inspect the problems affecting your home before developing a comprehensive repair plan designed uniqu.. read lessRecent Review:They had several carbon fiber strips that they were putting in and I liked the appearance of that much better because it just blended right up with the wall. That was our choice if we went through and then we did call them back and said that give us an estimate on something a little less expensive, but we didn’t hear back from them read lessGerald R.
- Business Description:We are a small company that believes debt is a bad thing, not only for us but also for our clients. We therefore maintain very little overhead and pass this cost reduction on to the client. We do most of the work ourselves to protect our quality standards of the finished product. Payment terms will be completely laid out in a contractual agreement ahead of time to avoid surprises. Payment is primarily determined by the length of the work. Less than 1 week - due on completion. More than 1 week.. read lessRecent Review:Mr. Daniels character and job performance was very professional. Afterwards, Mr. Daniels cleaned his enitre workplace up daily.Timmy B.
- Business Description:We specialize in anchoring manufactured homes for sale and insurance purposes. We have over 15 years experience in foundation installation and repair in both residential and commercial applications. I am a union accredited journeyman carpenter qualified for all construction needs read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful foundation repair contractor articles
Cracks in your home’s concrete foundation may scare you, but they’re not a reason for panic. Learning to distinguish between ordinary wear and signs of bigger structural problems can give you peace of mind and help you take action when needed.
Before building your dream house, you need to decide which foundation is right for it. Discover the pros and cons of the two most popular foundation options, slab or crawl space, to make an educated decision. Plus, find out the costs of each.
Find foundation contractors in
- Heber Springs
- Tumbling Shoals
- Greers Ferry
- Bald Knob
- Bee Branch
- Fairfield Bay
foundation contractors in Rose Bud
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- CRAIN BROS INC214 CR 402
- CRAIN BROS INC
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- PermaJack of Texarkana411 meadows road
- PermaJack of Texarkana
- RS Custom Builders245 Ring Rd
Greers Ferry, Arkansas
- RS Custom Builders
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.
- Under the Sun Contracting9570 Paula St
- Under the Sun Contracting
- William Wallace Construction2646 Lawson Rd
- William Wallace Construction