If you want to knock down a wall to open up your living space, you’ll need to understand the costs involved. Follow our guide to hiring a professional structural engineer to remove a load-bearing or non-load-bearing wall.
Get matched with top structural engineers in Rose Bud, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local structural engineers.
Recent Structural Engineering Reviews in Rose Bud
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLCIt was a relief to know the work has been done correctly. They gave me a written report when they were done. They gave me suggestions for other work that I asked about and we will have done in the future. We had received a bid from a company for vastly more money, that structurally would not have resolved the problem. These people are reputable and reliable read less
Structural Engineers in Rose Bud
- Business Description:We are A+ accredited members with the Better Business Bureau. Our employee number varies, depending on the size of the work scope. We do some sub-contracting. Our billing entails 1/2 up front and the remainder upon completion of the job. Our overall rating with past customers is very good because we aim to please and make sure our customers are satisfied with the end results, within reason. We are honest, trustworthy and dependable. We also have a warranty on labor and materials read less
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:we build tornado storm shelters , safe rooms, doom day bunkers. Our company is a custom building company each unit is built with care and time, we weld our units inside and out we take time to make our units for easy entry. Our employees or hand picked and trained personally by the owner, our number one goal is to build the best storm units possible. We understand that your life and the lives of your loved ones our in our hands and we take that responsibilities seriousl read lessRecent Review:I called him and he explained what kind of units he had which was in ground units, underground units and saferooms in several different sizes and we together decided which would b best for my home and checkbook. Then we set the date to which it would b installed and it arrivved on time and installed without hassle and I will b referring him to all my friends. <br / read lessmonica b.
- Business Description:Hartley Welding is owned and operated by Aaron Hartley. Please call for a free quote on your welding needs. You can come to our shop or we can come to you with a mobile welder.
- Business Description:Asphalt Paving
Explore our Solution Center for helpful structural engineer articles
Installing steel beams in or around your home costs $3,000 on average but can come with all kinds of hidden fees. To avoid any surprises, you’ll want to prepare for all scenarios. This steel beam cost guide will help you budget for your project.
Removing a load-bearing wall can brighten up a room, make it larger, and create an open floor plan. But whether you hire a local pro or try to tackle the job yourself, learn the cost to remove a load-bearing wall so you only break the wall, not your budge
Find structural engineers in
- Heber Springs
- Tumbling Shoals
- Greers Ferry
- Bald Knob
- Bee Branch
- Fairfield Bay
structural engineers in Rose Bud
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!