The cost to build a boat dock averages $14,075. Prefabricated or assembled types run as low as $1,000, while permanent ones run between $50,000 and $75,000.
Get matched with top dock builders in Rose Bud, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local dock builders.
Recent Dock Building Reviews in Rose Bud
- Condor General ContractingExcellent service all the way around from the contract to the actual work. The men always were prompt to work and wanted to please us the customer. We are very pleased with the final outcome and Dennis made sure we agreed on everything.
- Super Duty Docks & Lifts IncIt was excellent as always. Butch is very responsive and does an excellent job. I have used Super Duty for all my dock repairs and have done so for over ten years. Pricing is reasonable and Butch will give you an up front estimate of the cost to complete the job you request of him. I would not have any other company do any work on my dock except Butch and his company
- Steve Smith Construction, LLCWords can not describe how pleased we were with Steve and his team. Steve is the only contractor we will EVER call in the future.
- The Boat ServiceBad ! Actual address now is on Forrest Hills Blvd in Bella Vista Ar This business is very untrustworthy- dishonest, I gave a deposit- and NEVER got anything done- the job was extremely delayed!, unwilling to refund $$ so took our $$$ and never did any work or deliver all materials. Do your research- DO NOT go into agreement with this business. They also do unsatisfactory Boat repair and service , the winterize and storage deal- not such A DEAL! ask to see where your boat is stored and how they store it: When our boat returned would not start they did more work and upon them returning it stalled on them in lake and they left it tied up for days at another dock across the lake— so unprofessional! Boat came back still had issues and not to mention the detail work and cleaning we could have done much better ourselves- complete rip off: DO NOT DO ANY TYPE BUSINESS WITH THIS BUSINES
- Boat Dock ServicesA representative of Boat Dock Services looked at one of two small docks in need of repair but stated he could not tell what needed to be done. I stated that I would remove some of the deck boards if he would come back and take another look. He agreed. In a few days I had half the deck boards removed and notified the company. A week later the representative returned. I gave him a to-scale drawing of the deck showing the piers, supporting framework, and top deck structure. We discussed what needed to be done and he stated he would turn the data in and I would be provided a repair estimate. After waiting almost two weeks, I phoned the company and requested the estimate that I had paid for. A return call on July 24 stated I would be provided the estimate the following morning. I have heard or received nothing
- Boat Dock ServicesAnd then when I called to follow up as to why they didn't show up, they didn't return my calls.
Dock Builders in Rose Bud
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themPam G.
- Business Description:Super Duty Docks & Lifts offers the highest quality products in the industry. We started approximately 30 years ago repairing our competitors boat docks and lifts, and quite frankly, didn’t like what we saw. We knew we could build a better boat dock that could withstand the tough abuse it would get here on busy Lake Hamilton and the surrounding lakes and offer a better boat lift to our fast growing customer base. Word spread fast about the superior quality product we were offering and soon ..Recent Review:Unfortunately, my wife and I had a very bad experience with this vendor on more than one occasion. Most recently, it took him two weeks to show up to give us an estimate, which hey, if you are that busy, I get it. But, by the time he got around to our sinking boat lift (which we purchased from him less than a year-ago), he was insulting to us and ended up quoting $500 for what we later found out, was a very simple repair job on a pipe joint requiring a bit of pipe glue, that one of his competitors barely charged us for. Again, this is the latest example of several bad experiences that has finally resulted in me gathering up the energy to actually write one of these reviews. I would encourage someone to call around to a few of the local marinas in hot springs and ask for who they recommend for services, before just calling this vendor coldBert D.
- Business Description:We are a full service home improvement company
- Business Description:Merco Marine Boat Docks manufactures complete, ready to install floating boat docks or individual components for do-it-yourself boat dock building. All of their products are made in the United States with American steelRecent Review:Unfortunately, they never returned my calls, and I went with another company for the job.HENRY J.
- Business Description:E. S. General Contracting was started in January 2012. Owned by Dustin Higby and Joe Chapman, Dustin moved away though he is still a co-owner. The E.S. stands for Eagle Scout because we are both Eagle Scouts. Generally it's just me, Joe, doing the work, however if the job is large enough I subcontract with Stroud construction. Billing is determined by the job, I base most estimates off of $20/hr per person working plus material. Roofing is quoted by the square (10 ft by 10ft area). Free est..
- Business Description:Whether your next construction project is large or small 24-7 Construction is committed to helping you complete that project quickly and for the best price possible. If you are looking for a construction company that can do it all look no further. 24-7 Construction is licensed and bonded with over 30 years experience in both residential and commercial construction. We also have established relationships some of the best and most experienced sub-contractors in the industry. We can get the job..
- Business Description:CUSTOM REPAINTS FOR YOUR HOME OR OFFICE.. INTERIOR OR EXTERIOR ...HOME MAINTENANCE OF ALL KINDS...CABINET REFINISHING.... KITCHEN & BATHROOM RENOVATIONS....AND MUCH MORE......FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED SINCE 1989.....SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- Business Description:Dependable, hard working individual, well seasoned in my field, that has great work ethics obtained from my my military experience, and Michigan's tough inspections and codes of building.
- Business Description:We are a licensed and insured company that build decks, porches, screen rooms, ramps, car ports, pool decks and docks. There are predetermined sizes and prices which can be built on site in a day with special tools, building processes and trained crewRecent Review:I was very pleased with this company. I had a deck installed about 10 years ago at a different address by a different company. That contractor took several days (about a week, if I recall correctly) and deviated from the plan. The Ready Decks people came in and installed a pool deck in less than a day. It is beautiful and is very sturdy (I'm a big guy). I had a pleasant experience from the beginning of the process. They worked with me to customize the deck plan and sent pictures and diagrams of what they would do. The deck was installed exactly as drawn up. I arranged to be home the day of installation in the event that there were problems or questions. I have to admit that I was surprised when the crew finished the deck in less than 8 hours without a hitch. We are looking forward to spending time this summer on our deck. I plan on using them again for another project. <br /David C.
- Business Description:Garden Bridges Picnic Tables, Garden Benches and Gliders all handcrafted and custom built for Koi Ponds ,Landscaped Yards. Offering custom woodworking for residential and Business customerson a nationwide basis. Custom building to your specs for your yard, koi pond or garden area. Serving Arkansas, Texas, Tn and nationwide with delivery service and shipping available to your door! We are the original Garden Bridges website online since 1996. We produce garden bridges for Koi ponds, Japanese ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dock builder articles
Owning a lakeshore property comes with some additional responsibilities. Keep your lakeshore from eroding with one of these three beautiful lakeshore options.
A shoreline landscape contractor can maintain your lake house or other waterfront property's landscaping. A regular landscaper might not have the know-how.
Find dock builders in
- Heber Springs
- Tumbling Shoals
- Greers Ferry
- Bald Knob
- Bee Branch
- Fairfield Bay
dock builders in Rose Bud
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All-American Home Improvements LLC25 mitchell lane
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- All-American Home Improvements LLC
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- Super Duty Docks & Lifts Inc147 Carter Dairy Rd
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Super Duty Docks & Lifts Inc
- T & D Construction1302 Roosevelt St.
- T & D Construction
- Waldrup Construction LLC136 N Smyrna Rd
- Waldrup Construction LLC