There’s no good way to squash the fear that comes with discovering a termite infestation. But putting together a list of next steps could help you feel more in control. Here are some tips on how to minimize termite damage and prevent further problems.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Rose Bud, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Rose Bud
- Mosquito Joe of ArkansasWe have had service for several years and continue to be extremely happy with it and recommend to anyone who wants to enjoy their outdoors. The service is excellent and the girls in the office are awesome!!!
- N.W. Pest Managementvery professional and did have to come back out one week later to again put our poison. I would have liked for him to climb under house and address where the mice were coming in but that didn't happen. I felt expensive for just putting out poison but I was desperate.
- STEVE'S TERMITE & PEST CONTROLHad a contract w/Steve's for 21 years..When I recently requested a VA required inspection for a refinance needed ASAP (within a 2-week window)..lady acted as though I was wasting her time..rude..made excuses for putting me off..promised but failed to return my call.. I called Hopper's Pest Control..They immediately scheduled an inspection & treatment two days from now..and providing VA form for my loan processor.. Costing me a $1000 for a new contract but as a matter of principle it's well worth it..RUDE has NO excuse..
- Acme pest IncThis last visit, they did find evidence of termites and came out the next day to kill them. Acme went above and beyond to get rid of the termites and their price was way under the other pest companies. it's been a month and I still do not see any evidence of termites.
- Village Pest ManagementWhen I first talked to Robert on the phone, I like him right away. He answered all my questions and concerns. He promptly came to our home and introduced his son, Austin. His son immediately started on the yard as Robert asked me to show him the areas of concern and proceeded to explain what needed to be done that day. He was very thorough and so kind. I could instantly tell that he cared about his work and the quality of his work by his professionalism and sincerity. He likes his job
- Advance Pest Control IncThey come by yearly. I've used them for years and still do. They do a thorough inspection and it's only $100 a year.
- Superior Termite Pest Control, Inc.They do a good job. They do a yearly inspection. They crawl underneath the house. I've had a nice experience. They do a pretty good job. They do at least crawl underneath the house and look around. Their price is about right.
- Terminix - Batesville -Termite & Pest ControlThey were fine as far as we know. The price was a little bit high. I thought they did a very professional job but we did not want to spend more than on a regular basis, so we stop. They did excellent work. They could have had a better plan but this did fine. They seemed very knowledgeable.
- STEVE'S TERMITE & PEST CONTROLIt went fine. They are honest. I have a contract with them. I spent about $ 169 a year after initial treatment. They keep their performance and they are fast. I am free of termites. I will use them again in the future.
- BEAVERS TERMITE & PEST CONTROLI always go with the mom and pop business but had used a nation wide business (good sales staff is all they have) and they go through so many people they don't have experienced techs. This guy has years of experience and runs his own business so I got my moneys worth. Highly recommended not only by me but many other
Pest Control Companies in Rose Bud
- Business Description:We are a family-owned & -operated business that is dedicated to customer service! Our main office is located in Hot Springs. We service Hot Springs, Hot Springs Village, Glenwood, Amity, Malvern, Benton, Bryant, Little Rock and other surrounding areas. We are state licensed, bonded and insured for your protection. Each of our technicians is clean and professional. Upon hiring, a background check is done. We wouldn't hire anyone to service your home that we wouldn't trust in our own home. We u..Recent Review:Paid 850.00 for bed bug treatments last November with a guarantee they would come back and continue treatments until the issue was resolved. When I started they claimed it would not take more than 3 additional treatments. 7 treatments later I still have bed bugs and they refuse to continue trying. Absolute garbage companyPaul C.
- Business Description:We are a small, family owned & operated business. We realize there are many pest control companies to choose from. What separates us from the rest is our unmatched desire to keep our customers satisfied. We do this by being as thorough as possible, and by listening to what our customers say. Our prices are very competitive and our service is one of a kind. We think of every customer as part of our family and treat them as suchRecent Review:went well. no more ants. guy was nice.justin j.
- Business Description:We are a full service pest management company and we provide services for residential, commercial, industrial and governmental. We also provide termite protection services and Real Estate inspections for conventional as well as VA/FHA. Wildlife relocation services are also available. We have been in business since 1980Recent Review:They always do a wonderful job and make sure they call to see if we have any new pest problems before treatment.Robbie A.
- Business Description:Hopper Termite & Pest Management
- Business Description:If you're looking for high quality and personal service, you've come to the right place. At Arrest A Pest we'll give you the attention and personal service you’ll come to expect and enjoy. Some of our specialties include: Extermination Services, Nest Removal, Sealing, Trapping, Baiting Systems, Barriers & Screens, Fumigation, Spraying and Prevention Treatments to name a few. Call today and discover why we are the area's bestRecent Review:They have always arrived during specified time & have been nice and professional.Traci M.
- Business Description:We are Arkansas oldest Wild LIfe Control company. We have been in business for over 28 years. At D & G Varmint Control, Inc. there’s a reason that we call ourselves a wildlife company. We care about the wildlife that we make an effort to control. More than just a human inconvenience, squirrels, raccoons and other animals are themselves endangered when they get into residential and commercial properties, because they are removed from their natural environments. We work to reverse that process..Recent Review:D & G was contacted about helping with an armadillo that had taken up residency in the yard. A technician came a few days later and did not care to meet with me to show him where the animal was getting in and out of the yard and proceeded to place a trap in a very old and established flower bed with a 10 year old hydrangea bush that was mangled by the tech. The real fun began the following morning when I received an early call form the tech asking me if we had “got anything”, so I checked the trap and informed him that it was empty. The following 4 days I received the SAME CALL with the same result, I asked the tech if maybe we should try a different location since I was seeing the animal moving in the yard in the evening and he did not think that was necessary. About a week later after no further phone calls to check the status of the trap or trying any other locations the traps were gone and I still had the animal in the yard. I could not help but think how wonderful D & G’s customer service was and how they had helped me protect my property and childrenCary Y.
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:Billing can pay by check or credit card Ask for Military DiscountsRecent Review:We've been customers for a few years now. It costs $140 for them to walk around and look at the home each year and say ok, it's fine. You pay around $600 + for the initial service them pay yearly to keep the contract. HOWEVER, they have HORRIBLE billing practices. I had my last inspection done August 14th, they sent the bill. Every normal business does 30 days billing, this is not one of these companies. Our permanent home is in Texas, but this residence is in Cabot. I called to pay on September 7th. Since I didn't call before the end of August I had to pay a $15 late charge. So what does the mean if I'd had my treatment done on August 29th, I'd have had to receive the bill in Texas through the mail, then pay but it'd already be late. I'd not recommend this company. That's stupidkelley m.
- Recent Review:I am not positive that I would ever use Pest Masters services again or not. They were kind of pricey, and did not really get the job done the first time they were here. I had to call and complain that I was still having many pest problems that should have been resolved and were not. They dilly dallied a bit and then eventually did return my calls and come backRODRIGO S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
If you’ve recently noticed damage to the wooden parts of the home, you may be dealing with termites. The only way to find out is to get a termite inspection. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the final cost of a termite inspection varies.
You try to make your home a welcoming space, but not to creepy crawlies. But if carpet beetles have invaded your home, it doesn’t take them long to start causing trouble. We’ll show you how to identify carpet beetle damage and what to do next.
Find pest exterminators in
- Heber Springs
- Tumbling Shoals
- Greers Ferry
- Bald Knob
- Bee Branch
- Fairfield Bay
pest exterminators in Rose Bud
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- McCauley Services23650 I-30 W
- McCauley Services
- NIX 'EM OUTDOORS PEST CONTROLPO Box 10707
- NIX 'EM OUTDOORS PEST CONTROL
- PEST MASTERS801E KIEHL AVE
- PEST MASTERS
- RID-A-PEST4022 N Old Wire Rd
- Sledge pest control llc61 Cinnamon Dr
- Sledge pest control llc