Energy Star dishwasher water usage beats out both hand washing and older dishes. Find out how much by using this guide to Energy Star dishwashers.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Paragould , AR
There are 3 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Paragould
- Sergeants Repair ServicesThey were courteous. Had to order a part one day and come back the next day and fixed it. They were great! I would recommend them to anyone.
- HUDDLE'S APPLIANCE SVCHe stayed until the job was finished, even after going to get needed parts. The price was extremely reasonable. I will use him again.
- HUDDLE'S APPLIANCE SVCA++++ This service is great! He came to our house the day after we called him. He is very good at his job, fair and is punctual. I have his contact information saved and will use him again when and if ever needed.
- Swindle's Airworks Heating & CoolingOverall experience was great. Called them they gave me a estimate over the phone after they came out they realized they should have charged me more but since they gave me the lower price they stuck by it. That ment a lot from a company
- HUDDLE'S APPLIANCE SVCMr. Huddle came out exactly at our appointment time and fixed the problem efficiently and economically. I would call him again if needed. He was very professional and friendly. Instead of ordering new parts and costing us more, he repaired it with a technique he learned through experience. The washer has never performed better
- HUDDLE'S APPLIANCE SVCMr Huddle was great , had the dryer repaired quickly and gave tips to keep it running well. His wife called before he arrived which I thought very considerate. Lance and Donna
- Swindle's Airworks Heating & CoolingIt went very well. A representative came out at a time convenient for us and gave an estimate for the work. The estimate was not the highest or lowest, but since the representative answered questions that other companies could not or would not, we chose them. They started early on a Tuesday morning, and finished up the next morning. The came out with a large crew and worked steadily. They were quick, clean, and courteous. The system has been in use for a month, and continues to work perfectly
- HUDDLE'S APPLIANCE SVCI have used him for years. He is a nice Christian man. He is great, he gets the parts and fixes the appliances. He will give you an estimate before he orders the part, that way you decide if it is worth it to fix the appliance.
- HUDDLE'S APPLIANCE SVCThe owner is great! He was able to come out the same day that I called. My freezer was leaking water into the refrigerator and we did not know why. He was able to diagnose and fix the problem within an hour. Super great guy, very knowledgeable, and affordable. I highly recommend!
- HUDDLE'S APPLIANCE SVCWasher Part replaced and works off and on. Still has same issue from time to time. Was repaired, but may need repairing again or replacing. Refrigerator diagnostic needs replacing due to freezer coils not staying cold. Didn't repair. Needs replaced in time.
Last update on March 1, 2020
Appliance Repair Experts in Paragould
Deals in Paragould for Appliance Repair
What’s the cost for major appliance repair work?
Several factors help determine the price of appliance repairs. Things like the type of repair necessary, the brand of appliance, and where you live can all affect the total expense for repair work.
When a household appliance needs repairs, it usually costs an average of $300 to $400. Minor fixes, such as replacing a gasket, generally cost less. A simple repair should only cost $50 to $125, although the appliance’s brand may make that higher or lower.
The brand of your appliance has a big role to play in the cost of repair, with luxury and high-end brands adding to the expense for repair work. The parts are more expensive to get, and the expertise provided by technicians who are factory certified tend to increase the cost of repair services for high-dollar home appliances.
Appliances with on-board smart technology often cost more to get repaired. Computerized parts in these smart appliances may inflate the cost, plus the knowledge needed to reconfigure these smart washers, dryers, dishwashers and other appliances may increase the total cost of the repairs.
What are the basic services appliance repair techs provide?
A pro appliance repair technician performs scheduled maintenance tasks and services broken appliances.
If your major household appliances break, there’s a good possibility it may be repaired by a certified appliance repair tech. Hiring the right repair tech to get your washer, dryer, refrigerator, stove or other appliance repaired gets you back to enjoying your life as fast as feasible.
You may also contact an appliance repair tech in your community to provide regular maintenance to keep your appliances properly functioning. Servicing, cleaning, and maintaining your appliances on a regular schedule can prevent problems that necessitate emergency servicing.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
If you’ve noticed unsightly residue on your dishes or clothing, you may have a hard water problem. Learn to combat hard water before it causes major damage.
The cost of refrigerator repair is often less costly than buying a new one. Use this guide to find out if you can fix yourself or if it’s better to recruit a pro.
Find appliance repair services in
- Oak Grove Heights,
- Lake City,
- Walnut Ridge,
appliance repair services in Paragould
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
Cumming, Georgia 30040
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Metro Appliances & More2701 E Parker Rd
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72404
- Metro Appliances & More
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Swindle's Airworks Heating & Cooling1117 S Gee St
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72401
- Swindle's Airworks Heating & Cooling