Repair USA

Founded 1982 • With Angi since February 2010

3.3

Cost is determined by the job. Financing available. (870) 932-4282. Additional fax - (870) 932-4242. Additional emails - karen@repairusa.com, info@repairusa.com. Additional address - PO Box 19021, Jonesboro, AR 72402. Additional contact name - Karen Martin. Additional DBA - Air Pro Heating & Air Conditioning....

WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC.

We have over 20 years experience in the Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration business. We provide sales and service for all major lines of equipment. Williams Mechanical services also provides Computrols building automation systems, Thermographic testing, Vibration Analysis, Laser alignment, and Eddy Current testing. Williams Mechanical Services also has a pipe fitting department where we provide threaded, welded, and groove lock piping

Offers by WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC. on Angi
Storm Strong Roofing

Here at Storm Strong Roofing, we are committed 100% customer satisfaction. We work hard to ensure the best value, along with the best quality work available. With over 23 years of experience in the roofing industry, we carry the skills and knowledge to fulfill all of your roofing needs. We hope to help as many families to stay dry in Northeast Arkansas and surrounding areas as possible. We can tackle anything from minor leak repairs to total roof replacement, and more. No job is too big or too small for Storm Strong Roofing. Give us a call for a free estimate and see what Storm Strong Roofing can do for you!

03/04/2013

We have two heating units in our house and the downstairs unit was not working. Repair USA responded to the call fairly quickly. However, while in my house, the technician called a local store looking for a part to fix my unit. He was dramatic in his exclamations regarding the price of the part. He completed his call and quoted me a price of $600 due to the cost of the part. I called A-1 Heating a...

Description of Work
Replacement of a broken part in a heating unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

11/06/2012

The problem was not fixed, and lady in office was very rude and unprofessional due to misunderstandings about the billing. I believe the billing terms should have been discussed prior to services being performs and not just assume they would get cash on hand with dealing with a commercial business

Description of Work
Service men came out to fix the problem at our business and stated it was fixed. But it did not fix the problem we needed

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

02/17/2010

I have recommended them to others. They are professional and stand behind their warranty. The do what they say they are going to do.

Description of Work
I have my home under the warranty business.

Category home warranty companies

Home warranty, duct cleaning, heating & cooling systems, attic ventilation, window replacement & quality insulation.