When the power goes out in your home, the food inside your fridge and freezer starts running out of time. How many hours do you have until your groceries become unsafe to consume? We answer this and other important questions in this guide.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Jonesboro, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Jonesboro
- Sergeants Repair ServicesThey were courteous. Had to order a part one day and come back the next day and fixed it. They were great! I would recommend them to anyone.
- HUDDLE'S APPLIANCE SVCMr Huddle was great , had the dryer repaired quickly and gave tips to keep it running well. His wife called before he arrived which I thought very considerate. Lance and Donna
- HUDDLE'S APPLIANCE SVCA++++ This service is great! He came to our house the day after we called him. He is very good at his job, fair and is punctual. I have his contact information saved and will use him again when and if ever needed.
- HUDDLE'S APPLIANCE SVCMr. Huddle came out exactly at our appointment time and fixed the problem efficiently and economically. I would call him again if needed. He was very professional and friendly. Instead of ordering new parts and costing us more, he repaired it with a technique he learned through experience. The washer has never performed better
- HUDDLE'S APPLIANCE SVCHe stayed until the job was finished, even after going to get needed parts. The price was extremely reasonable. I will use him again.
- HUDDLE'S APPLIANCE SVCThe owner is great! He was able to come out the same day that I called. My freezer was leaking water into the refrigerator and we did not know why. He was able to diagnose and fix the problem within an hour. Super great guy, very knowledgeable, and affordable. I highly recommend!
- METZ TV & APPLIANCECalled Metz TV and Appliance repair because they were recommended by some of my family members. I scheduled a service call to repair my refrigerator that seemed to have quit working completely. I just knew that the thing was shot and the money spent on the service call would be a waste but I was so wrong. The service man showed up on time and was very friendly. He pulled the fridge out away from the wall and worked on it for 15 - 20 min. I did not see the work performed because of kids in the house that I was caring for. When the service man was finished he showed me a part that was replaced and told me the refrigerator was fine. I believe this to be an honest company ran by good Christian people and I will recommend them to everyone. My fridge still works great - thank you Metz appliance repair!!
- Swindle's Airworks Heating & CoolingOverall experience was great. Called them they gave me a estimate over the phone after they came out they realized they should have charged me more but since they gave me the lower price they stuck by it. That ment a lot from a company
- HUDDLE'S APPLIANCE SVCI have used him for years. He is a nice Christian man. He is great, he gets the parts and fixes the appliances. He will give you an estimate before he orders the part, that way you decide if it is worth it to fix the appliance.
- Swindle's Airworks Heating & CoolingIt went very well. A representative came out at a time convenient for us and gave an estimate for the work. The estimate was not the highest or lowest, but since the representative answered questions that other companies could not or would not, we chose them. They started early on a Tuesday morning, and finished up the next morning. The came out with a large crew and worked steadily. They were quick, clean, and courteous. The system has been in use for a month, and continues to work perfectly
Appliance Repair Experts in Jonesboro
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of service
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Comprehensive protection for your computers, electronics, and appliances of nearly any age or brand.
- Business Description:With 11 stores in five states, Metro has the buying power to offer the lowest possible price on more than 40 major brands of appliances. Whether you are a builder, contractor or homeowner, Metro has the product to meet your needs and your budget. Each of our locations provides an extensive display of products, many showcased in kitchen cabinetry. Our employee-owned company prides itself with expert salespeople who offer years of appliance sales experience and extraordinary customer service
Deals in Jonesboro for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Find appliance repair services in
- Lake City
- Walnut Ridge
- Marked Tree
appliance repair services in Jonesboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Fabulous Sauna Repair2255 Sheridan Blvd
- Fabulous Sauna Repair
- Geek Squad - Best Buy3000 E Highland Dr
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Petty's Appliance Repair107 Darr St
- Petty's Appliance Repair
- Swindle's Airworks Heating & Cooling1117 S Gee St
- Swindle's Airworks Heating & Cooling