A clogged kitchen sink can be caused by a number of things, including grease, coffee grounds, and random objects. This article provides the most common reasons a kitchen sink and pipes get stopped up—and steps you can take to remedy the situation.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Paragould, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Paragould
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoI originally called to have them find and fix an underground leak and they referred me to American Leak Detection, which I used and was very satisfied with. ALD said I may have to have my main water line replaced and quoted me at $2,200, Ray Lusk quoted $2,800. I went with ALD due to the price difference. However, Ray Lusk was very professional and courteous, I just believe they misjudged the actual cost to replace my line. I also appreciated the referral to ALD read less
- Chris West Plumbing IncWhen I found a pool of water under my kitchen sink this morning I immediately called Chris West Plumbing. Brad and Josh showed up around 10:00 and within an hour they were able to fix the problem.This is a great company! I highly recommend Chris West Plumbing!
- Chris West Plumbing IncJosh and Brad arrived when scheduled and completed the job in a timely manner. We have used Chris West Plumbing for many years and will continue to do so!
- ABC Plumbing Electric HVACI gave them a call and the next day the plumber was able to come out at the time I needed him and resolved the problem and several others within an hour. They called me back quickly after my call that I needed service.
- Chris West Plumbing IncAbsolutely perfect. These fellas get the job done right away and they do it professionally. Make them your first call, you will not regret it!
- ABC Plumbing Electric HVACI've had a hard time getting plumbers and electricians to schedule an appointment (and actually show up!). I called ABC about the electrical work and they sent someone to my house a couple of hours later. The electrician was friendly and did a great job. I mentioned that we also needed some plumbing work done, so he had one of their plumbers call me to set up a time for that. I was prepared to have to wait a couple of weeks to have this work done but it was finished within 24 hours from time I called. Will use ABC again in the future read less
- Nuckles & Son Sewer RooterOn day 1, the repairman came 2 hours after time window I was given but finished in a timely manner. On day 2, they were on time and did a very good job. Both jobs were cleaned up nicely afterward. The work was a little more expensive than I was expecting.
- clark plumbing llcI was very satisfied. I haven't had anymore problems. They are courteous and clean up after themselves.
- Jimmy Gulley PlumbingMy experience with them was pretty good. They were on the slower side in terms of responsiveness but still good. I would use them again in the future.
- Bullseye PlumbingVery impressed! did a great job. very professional, prompt, completed project timely and stayed with us until everything was in perfect working order!
Plumbers in Paragould
- Business Description:We work with insurance companies and match your deductible! Sims Construction Company is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. Our dedicated team of professionals have over 35 years of hands on experience, to provide innovative ideas and suggestions tailored to your projects. Our services are customized to your individual needs, paying close attention to the details of each project that we are involved with. Please feel free to .. read lessRecent Review:Great! Professional, courteous and made sure I was happy with the services provided. Would recommend!Amanda D.
- Business Description:Our primary focuses is structural inspections for new home owners ($575.00 non refundable due before or at the time of service), we provide a report on site same day. Does not include any structural design or analysis nor testing; For additional fee we can provide seal drawings for permits, Structural, Mechanical (HVAC), Electrical & Plumbing. Others services include: Structural Design and Analysis. We also do forensic investigations for insurance claims, reports starts at $1500.00 and up read lessRecent Review:Excellent. he gave me some very valuable tips, that will save me thousands.Harold F.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for Snowbirds read lessRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them again read lessJorge S.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of service read lessRecent Review:Over the course of 1 year, I had a contract with Advantage. I noticed a pattern with some of the guys. They came in and talked and talked (I too did some of the talking) not related to the work they were hired to do. I got charged for all the time they spend at the house. I called them once to check the noise the washer was making. They showed up early, and washer was running. He talked to me for 30 minutes saying he had to wait until washer was done. After 30 minutes he stopped the washer, took the front cover off, and told me it would be cheaper to get a new washer than to have it fixed. I got charged for 45 min’s of work. Also, at times the tech came with a helper. One time the helper only went to the truck to get things. I ended up paying for 2 people doing the work. I don’t think it is right to pay for a helper, when the helper is not doing any real work, probably just learning the trade. I must say any and all work done, was done right read lessgeorgina T.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR .. read less
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:Plumbing
- Business Description:we can handle all your plumbing needs
- Business Description:Additional address - PO Box 16360, Jonesboro, AR 72401. Additional fax - (870) 972-1304. Additional DBAs - ECB Brokerage, Surplus Warehouse, Barton's, Builders Material Company.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The toilet is one area of the house that everyone notices when it stops working. Using this guide, you’ll learn whether you should replace or repair your toilet, based on several key signs such as age, leaks, and frequent repairs.
PEX plumbing may leach contaminants into the tap water of your home, but more studies are needed to determine if PEX is safe for drinking water. Here’s what we know about PEX pipes and how they compare to other forms of household plumbing.
Find Plumbers in
- Lake City
- Walnut Ridge
Plumbers in Paragould
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Bullseye Plumbing6555 hwy 1 south
- Bullseye Plumbing
- E C Barton & Company2929 Brown's Lane
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- E C Barton & Company
- Flemon Plumbing
- Flemon Plumbing
- garcia home repair213 scott st
- garcia home repair
- Jonesboro Roofing Co Inc2900 W Washington Ave
- Jonesboro Roofing Co Inc
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. 7950 NW 53RD ST
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC.
- PEPPER'S PLUMBING SEWER805 W MUELLER
- PEPPER'S PLUMBING SEWER
- Self Contractor215 N Claremont Ave
- Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning7470 Bartlett Corp CV W Ste 101
- Sims Construction Company158 County Road 7890
- SOUTHERN PIPE & SUPPLY CO19301 INTERSTATE 30
- Superior Plumbing1803 Green 716 Rd
- Self Contractor