From sewer line clogs to water heater issues, learn what plumbing issues you should ask your home inspector to look for during your home inspection.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Paragould, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Paragould
- Ray Lusk Plumbing CoI originally called to have them find and fix an underground leak and they referred me to American Leak Detection, which I used and was very satisfied with. ALD said I may have to have my main water line replaced and quoted me at $2,200, Ray Lusk quoted $2,800. I went with ALD due to the price difference. However, Ray Lusk was very professional and courteous, I just believe they misjudged the actual cost to replace my line. I also appreciated the referral to ALD
- Chris West Plumbing IncWhen I found a pool of water under my kitchen sink this morning I immediately called Chris West Plumbing. Brad and Josh showed up around 10:00 and within an hour they were able to fix the problem.This is a great company! I highly recommend Chris West Plumbing!
- Nuckles & Son Sewer RooterI shut off water, he was here within 1.5 hrs-every plumber was busy! Two other companies couldn't get to this, but he fit me into schedule and worked quickly. Also let me know reason was due to construction crew cutting corners. Fixed the problem, helped me move some furniture, pull back wet carpeting, etc. Very nice/considerate. Gave good advice for what needed to be done. John was great
- Chris West Plumbing IncWe have a sink for our mops that had a link underneath it. The previous plumbers had built a stand out of wood which was rotten because of continual exposure to water. Chris West Plumbing had to replace the leaky sink, and figure out a way to make a stand that would not rot. They, very creatively, used the old sink to cut and customize in a way that saved us money on materials and worked perfectly for our situation. Sink works great now
- PEPPER'S PLUMBING SEWERWe came to know of this provider by word of mouth. He is very good. The only complaint that we have is that he is hard to get sometimes. He is so booked up. Price wise we find him reasonable. As for responsiveness it is hard to get him and we have not had any emergency and we imagine that if we had an emergency we would get him real quickly but usually it is several days before we can get him to come out because he is so booked up. As for professionalism there is nobody better
- Nuckles & Son Sewer RooterCall them today at lunch to schedule an appointment, they arrived at 4PM, were in and out in less than 30 mins. Very friendly. Did a great job.
- Bullseye PlumbingI contacted Rusty on a Wednesday and he was able to come out three days later and address the problems we had in our bathroom and kitchen. The whole process was right at three hours. Rusty was courteous and explained in detail our options and the problems that might be encountered. Both my wife and I were very pleased with his work and I would highly recommend him to anyone
- Nuckles & Son Sewer RooterI called and scheduled for my service. The serviceman showed up on time and was efficient in his work. He was considerate when collecting my service fee. I was very satisfied with the service that was done.
- Chris West Plumbing IncI called to ask for help with a leaking hydrant. The guys were at the house the next day and replaced the part, then replaced the guts on my kitchen faucet that would not stop dripping. Very nice, professional, and affordable.
- Chris West Plumbing IncAbsolutely perfect. These fellas get the job done right away and they do it professionally. Make them your first call, you will not regret it!
Last update on March 6, 2018
Plumbers in Paragould
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Many of us may take out plumbing for granted. One highly rated provider shares six and half things everyone should know about their plumbing.
Angie explains several factors that could be responsible for a homeowner’s cloudy tap water.
Find Plumbers in
- Oak Grove Heights,
- Lake City,
- Walnut Ridge,
Plumbers in Paragould
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Bullseye Plumbing6555 hwy 1 south
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72404
- Bullseye Plumbing
- E C Barton & Company2929 Brown's Lane
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72403
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- E C Barton & Company
- Jonesboro Roofing Co Inc2900 W Washington Ave
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72401
- Jonesboro Roofing Co Inc
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- RepairClinic.com Inc
Plumbers that service Paragould
How much does a plumber cost?
Answer: The cost of a plumber ranges from $175 to $480, with a national average of $330. However, the price will vary depending on job complexity, timing, location, supplies and materials, permits, and level of expertise. These costs typically include toilet repairs, faucet installations, and leaky pipes. In addition to the service call, you may also need to budget for haul-away and trip fees often required during more complicated jobs. Ask your local plumbing contractor about these fees before hiring them.
How much does a plumber charge to replace a toilet?
Answer: On average, you can expect to pay your local plumbing contractor between $125 and $230 to replace an old toilet, with most residential homeowners paying around $150 to $180 for professional installation. You’ll need to consider materials and labor when calculating a final price. Not all toilets are equal. Depending on the brand you choose and the features you want, a new toilet might run you anywhere from $100 to $1,300. Add in the price of labor and installation, and your total project can jump up to $200 and $1,500.
How much does a plumber cost to fix a toilet?
Answer: According to our service providers, it costs roughly $75 to $200 on average to have your toilet repaired. However, this price will vary depending on the complexity of the job and the materials needed for the fix. Repairs can be messy and less-than-pleasant to address, but having a functioning toilet is most definitely necessary. If you’re experiencing problems with your toilet, contact a local, reputable plumbing contractor right away, as avoiding repairs can lead to bigger—and more expensive—issues over time.
Is liquid plumber safe for septic systems?
Answer: Good news! Liquid-Plumr® is safe for septic systems. Most drain cleaners disrupt the pH in your septic tank, which prevents the good bacteria from breaking down septic waste. The chemical make-up in Liquid-Plumr® works with the bacteria to break down waste quickly without harming your septic system. Still, it’s best to confirm with your local plumbing provider if Liquid-Plumr® is the right solution for your system.
How much is it for a plumber to unclog a toilet?
Answer: Even the most well-maintained toilets experience clogs. It’ll cost you an average of $200 to $700 to unclog your toilet. Severe clogs will require a more comprehensive repair method, so check with your local plumbing contractor to determine the best approach for unclogging your toilet.
Is Liquid-Plumr®, or any other liquid drain cleaner, safe for septic systems?
Answer: Yes and no. Liquid-Plumr® and other drain cleaners are most effective when used sparingly (one to three times a year). Repeated use of liquid plumber on drains could deteriorate your pipes and cause more damage. If your pipes clog frequently, put down the liquid plumber and call your local plumbing contractor immediately.