The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Mountain Home, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Mountain Home
- Haven CraftsmanshipNathan was extremely professional and courteous. We had our home flood and he did a great job of getting our house to a level better than it was before. He did great work and was efficient in his time. I was and continue to be pleased. I highly recommend.
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasThis is the second time we have used HMM and we could not be happier! Our craftsman Jeff is the absolute best. He is punctual, polite and professional. We had them replace a jetted tub with a clawfoot soaker tub, remove a stall shower and replace with a tiled shower and remove large wall mirrors and replace with smaller framed units. Jeff was there every mornong, worked all day and made great progress every day. When we came home he had finished up for the day and cleaned up all the evidence that he had been there. The job was done in budget and ahead of schedule. Communication was great and constant
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasEvery single aspect of this job has been a model of effective communication, highly conscientous craftsmen, attention to detail and total commitment to complete customer satisfaction. I cannot say enough as to the professionalism and quality of Handyman Matter of Rogers, AR.
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLCJohnson brothers were great to work with. They were very responsive, helpful, professional, and prompt. It was a great experience and I'd hire them again.
- Charles Wyles ContractorsCharles provided an estimate, and got our project scheduled quickly. Charles did an excellent job re-installing and trimming out the fan. I will definitely use Charles next time I have any home or remodeling projects.
- Charles Wyles ContractorsThe job went very smooth and they did excellent work and went beyond my expectations by adding some touches and making sure the job was done right. After they finished they cleaned up the area around the Man Cave and left no trash behind. I enjoyed visiting with them and while they were here and getting some ideas for future plans. I will definitely use them again and would highly recommend them for your next project. Thanks Charles and Joel, Rev John Lindne
- The Maintenance CoWe took bids from several contractors to redo our master bathroom. We wanted a large whirlpool tub removed on a window wall and a nice shower installed. We wanted the old, small shower removed and the toilet moved into the old shower alcove. Being on a slab, this was a major project. We selected TMC to do the job and met with George and Dean to order materials and set a start date. We were told that the project could take up to three weeks. Dean and his crew arrived early on the first day of demolition and worked late to get a good start. The crew were hard-working, friendly guys who worked well together. Hammering up the floor was a major part of the job and the messiest but the men did very well at containing the majority of the grime to the immediate work area. Besides the shower and the toilet move we also had a window removed and a solar tube installed, we had a new exhaust fan installed, a new soffit built above the shower, a linen closet installed and the porcelain floor in the bathroom and dressing room replaced. The work was well coordinated and completed within two weeks and we are extremely happy with the finished product. The charges were fair, the crews were great and the workmanship is excellent. We will call The Maintenance Company for any future remodeling or home repair needs. They are competent, reasonably priced and easy to deal with
- John Moss ConstructionJohn gave us an estimate for the entire job, listening to us and making suggestions. Very easy to work with, if we changed anything in the plans, he made the changes with no hesitaton. Always puncutual, polite and an excellent carpenter and planner. We would recommend him to any one that would like to do an addition or remodel
- Daniels Home RepairI asked Mike out to give me an estimate at the beginning of the week. By the end of the week the porch was comlete and we were only waiting on the special order shutters to come in. He only asked for payment for the work that had been completed. I fronted the money for the materials and he had the project completed in a timely and professional manner
- Bella Vista Contractors IncWhole house remodel issues? Thankfully not too much to report here. I lived in the house, moving from floor to floor as the work was done. There were only a few things to mention: Some of the contractors were neater than others. The HVAC guys never totally cleaned up after themselves. There was ductwork pieces left all over the place. When the drywalling was finished I vacuumed out the ducts to remove nails, drywall pieces, spackle, etc. as no one seemed to have done this. An ornamental window in the foyer was broken accidently when the original walls were being removed - this was replaced at no charge. There was an issue when the walls were being replaced around the old thermostat, causing the furnace blower (AC) to freeze up and then melt and flood the new pergo floor around the furnace. A furnace guy was called right away, thermostat replaced, furnace checked, flooring dried and repaired in a couple spots (still pops once in a while when walking over that area). There was no charge to us for handling this issue. Some of the sub-contractors were very and quot;uniqueand quot;, but all seemed to be good at what they were there to do. Everything was clean and all debris was stored on our property in a trailer for a time and hauled away after all was complete. Soffit Beam repair? No issues at all. Master Bath remodel? Some nails popped in the ceiling of the room below the bathroom. John came out to sand and spackle the nail pops a couple of days after calling him. Some of the grout has broken off in the shower and one or two small spots on the edges of the flooring. I will repair, not a big issue. All in all - Bella Vista Contractors know how to get a project done correctly and pretty much on time. Plus they have a great attitude and are all around decent guys - a bonus
Contractors in Mountain Home
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:We bought an older home and had toilet backup issues just a few weeks after moving in. I called 3 "A" rated plumbers on Angie's List. Jack was very reasonably priced when compared to the other two I contacted (one of those companies wanted $370/hr on the weekend). Jack spent a 1/2 day trying to clear obstructions from the downstairs toilet -- he pulled out cotton shop towels, masking tape and other items likely left by remodelers hired by the previous owner. He also pulled tree roots out which was a bad sign. Unable to clear the blockage, he brought a crew back on Monday to trace the line using an electronic device. Since the line didn't have cleanouts, it's wasn't apparent how the line went from the house to the street. Jack brought an excavator and proceeded to take out the old line (which was packed full) and clear blockages both to the house and from the curb to the street. He installed new PVC pipe with 3 cleanouts. I'm thankful that we were able to connect to existing pipe and didn't have to tear up the new patio. Jack and his crew are a hard workers - spending 11+ hours on this job. He had given me a quote prior to doing the work and actually gave a significant discount since he didn't have to dig as deep as originally thought (4 ft. vs. 7 ft). I would trust him to do any work I have in the future and he will be the first one I callTarek T.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience in the carpentry and construction trade, we provide workmanship for the residential and commercial markets.
- Business Description:We are a licensed general contractor. We are members of the BBB, chamber of commerce, NFIB. We are certified GAF installers. We are certified in EPDM roofing systems and we are a metal roofing specialist. Additional DBA - A-1 Tree Service, A-1 Roofing and Construction, LLCRecent Review:During the process, they came out twice during a rainstorm, which was on a Sunday, to fix a leak as it wasn't an area they had reached yet. Tim is who dealt with primarily and he was great. They didn't really leave a mess and cleaned up well after themselvesCarrol M.
- Business Description:Master Technicians and Mechanical LLC. 17 years servicing Arkansas and Louisiana for plumbing, HVAC, electrical and general construction. We're a multi trade, full service provider for all your residential, commercial and industrial needs. Our customers, whether Home Warranty, Property Management, Retail Services or Residential Remodel/Repairs, mean the most to us here at Master Tech. For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. - Matt Glasscock, Project Manager..Recent Review:Called company they showed up at the time they stated they would be here, actually they were early (awesome). Installed a total of 4 ceiling fans with lights in about 2 hours time. He was very friendly and answered all questions that I had. Once installed he made sure everything was working great. He left his card and said if I had any problems to please call him and he would come and check it out. He was extremely professional and considerate of our property. <br /Felisha H.
- Business Description:CUSTOM REPAINTS FOR YOUR HOME OR OFFICE.. INTERIOR OR EXTERIOR ...HOME MAINTENANCE OF ALL KINDS...CABINET REFINISHING.... KITCHEN & BATHROOM RENOVATIONS....AND MUCH MORE......FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED SINCE 1989.....SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- Business Description:My son and I started Your Neighborhood Handyman service to help provide a needed service at an affordable price. We offer FREE estimates and references are provided.
- Business Description:At Nelson and Nelson's Construction and Roofing, we nine good employees. We also we do sub contracting and as for as billing goes you pay us when the job is done we have everything we need from The State of Arkansas department of labor to work in the state. Additional email - email@example.com
- Business Description:Been in business since 2010. I have over 20+ yrs in construction/remodeling. I do things that meet or exceed any type of county/state codes. If you want quality, I provide it. Military and Senior discounts
- Business Description:We offer free estimates, no upfront costs, and satisfaction guaranteed. We have an AR State Contractor's License, a Paragould Building Contractor's License, and we belong to the Paragould Chamber of Commerce. We do buisness all over NE AR and SE MO. We do a lot of work with insurance claims for water and fire damage, and we will work with your adjuster to get a satisfactory settlementRecent Review:My calls were always answered promptly; he was very attentive to the job I needed accomplished; made alternative suggestions which saved me money; was very courteous and professional during the entire process; since my job was a small one, he brought one helper with him for the installation of my craft table and I have two new friends in the process! I highly recommend their work. <br /Brenda F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Mountain Home
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Discount Developers Inc.12281 Hwy. 84 Ste. 2
Bismarck, Arkansas 71929
- Discount Developers Inc.
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
Sheridan, Arkansas 72150
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Jim Decker ConstructionPO Box 593
Summit, Arkansas 72677
- Jim Decker Construction
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
CROSSETT, Arkansas 71635
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- Roblee's Carpet Tile and Laminate Flooring22077 Barton Rd
Grand Terrace, California 92313
- Roblee's Carpet Tile and Laminate Flooring
- Servpro Industries Inc1322 Bradley Dr Ste 1
Mountain Home, Arkansas 72653
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- Straight Arrow Repair16601 Jones Trailer Park Rd Lot 1
GARFIELD, Arkansas 72732
- Servpro Industries Inc
- William Fitzgerald Construction Servicespo box 213
GREENBRIER, Arkansas 72058
- William Fitzgerald Construction Services