Use our expert guide to figure out how much it costs to install a pool enclosure. Establish your budget then plan your pool enclosure project.
Get matched with top sunroom patio enclosures in Mountain Home, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local sunroom patio enclosures.
Matching on Angi
Recent Patio Enclosures Reviews in Mountain Home
- Jason Branham RemodelingEverything went great. Jason and Montana were easy to work with. Deck is approximately 20 feet up, so not the easiest job to do. Worksite was clean at the end of each day, which is very important to me. Also screened in underneath the deck (I probably have an unattainable dream to keep all bugs out)
- Sawyer's Outdoor SolutionsMy wife and I committed to the idea of a sunroom. We called 3 different companies for estimates. Two companies were slow on the uptake to provide estimates. Sawyer's salesman set up an appointment for the next day. We went over the options for a sunroom, negotiated the price, and ordered it the next day; after searching the companies BBB record. We had tried to get prices on the internet from maufacturers. Their prices are the most gaurded secret in the world. You can not get prices online. It took about 6 weeks for the materials from the manufacture to come in. The install took about 1+ days. The 3 man crew were polite, efficient and cleaned up the area after completion.We are satisfied that we recieved a quality product and install
- R & R Custom ContractorsThe original subcontractors of R & R did not get the work done timely or do a good job. I contacted the owner and he came out and looked the job over. He agreed with me that the work was sub par. He brought in another subcontractor who fixed the original contractors work and was very professional at no additional charge. Overall I was pleased with the job. They stand behind their work. The only complaint I have is the length of time it took to get the job done right
- Bella Vista Contractors IncI originally planned to do most of the work myself and planed to call John to do the parts that I didn't think I could do. After pricing the materials and figuring the cost of taking 10 days off work to do the job, I decided that it was cheaper and better to let John take care of the whole thing. We sat down with John and he listened to what we thought we wanted and expected from the project. After listening to our desires he took us step by step through our thoughts and pointed out things we missed and made suggestions on how to get a better end product for less money. We appreciated that he LISTENED to us and made sensible suggestions but never forced his point of view on us. Rather than take time off work to work on this project we went on vacation while the work was being done. We came home after a week to a completed job done exactly as we were told it would be done. The house and yard were spotless and It was hard to tell where the old house ended and the addition began. We are so pleased with the quality of the work, cost of the project, project timeline, and the helpfulness of this company. We ended up with exactly what we wanted
- Directbuy of NWAI walked in curious from what I've seen on TV. I scheduled a time to come in to participate in a 90 min presentation and review called an open house, I learned what it is like to buy directly from the manufacturer and how it could save me thousands. I joined and started shopping right away. I did exactly what I thought I would do, save thousands. If you are remodeling...please stop buy or check out their website before you spend a dime on retail
- Razorback SunroomsI would not give them a good rating. They didn't do the work right, and now I have leaky windows. There is also leaking under the floor boards.
- Owens ConstructionWe would never use Johnny Owens again. He took our money, he didn’t finish and we had to go through the State of Arkansas to get him to come back and finish, so I wouldn’t recommend him. He does good work but it was tough getting him to finish the work; we didn’t know when he would show up. We have used him several times and each time we used him, we said we would do it again and we kept going back, but we are through. I would recommend others to use somebody else but him. He was fair on price to a certain extent
Patio Builders in Mountain Home
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:We had a hot water tank that was leaking slowly. It was not an emergency but needed to be replaced before going on vacation in a week. Jack the owner and his associate are very professional, reliable, knowledgeable, honest Christian and very reasonable and fair. They got it done. I highly recommend Moretto Plumbing and Design. He even called the next day to make sure everything was good. You will not be disappointedDana K.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:Being from England I know a high-quality retractable awning when I see one. I moved to Chicago from the UK and decided to install a retractable awning at my house. I looked at many reviews on this website and others and came to the conclusion that a retractable awning from [*** Link removed ***] was the obvious choice. Installed now for 4 1/2 years and have not had a single problem with it and don't expect to. We love it and use it frequently in the spring and summer months. My wife and I have only praise for the gents at Retractableawnings.com and commend them on offering high-quality European products, providing great service and a terrific 25-year non-prorated warranty. Cheerio Landon KLandon K.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:It was great; designs came in from around the world. Our kids loved the process. The Arcbazar staff was typically very responsive and the process went pretty smoothly, even though it takes some serious preparation to get the competition goingRebecca N.
- Business Description:Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are uniquely designed and custom-sized screen porch windows made to fit existing openings without expensive re-framing. They are also ideal for new construction. It’s easy to enclose your outdoor spaces. Versatile, rugged and attractive, they’re also a snap to operate. Open, they let the breeze in, closed they provide protection for rain, snow, wind, dust and the summer sun. Light weight, but heavy duty. Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are constructed of ..Recent Review:It went perfectly. I called and spoke to the office immediately. They came out the next day on a Sunday prepared to give an estimate and complete the job. Everything is done. They performed quality work with quality products, very professional, clean-cut, honest, efficient, fair price. We are very happy and highly recommend themMichele I.
- Business Description:We have up to 12 months same as cash financing available for qualified buyers.Recent Review:We are really happy with our new windows! Modern Exteriors carries a few different brands, but we chose NT Windows. Windows and components made in the USA. The new windows are vinyl (metal-reinforced), dual pane. Very easy to open and close. They made a noticeable difference in our heating/cooling bill. And they block a LOT of sound. The house is much quieter with the new windows. <br /> Working with Modern Exteriors was easy; John answered all our (many, many) questions. They will definitely work with you on the price, so don't be afraid to ask. We signed the contract in March and the windows were manufactured and installed exactly eight weeks later, which is what we expected. Paid half up front and half on completion. Received the appropriate lien wavers when the job was done. <br /> Overall, we were happy with the installation. The crew removed our old windows and hauled them away. The new windows were installed, checked for proper function and sealed around the perimeter of the window. The aluminum trim around the windows on the outside looks great and really updates the look of the whole house. If we were disappointed in anything, it would have to be the trim on the inside of the windows. Some of our windows were double-hung, and the existing interior trim wasn't disturbed. But some windows were casement, and because of the placement of the hardware, the interior trim on those windows needed to be replaced. They did an OK job, but they're not finish carpenters, for sure. We had to pull out some siding nails that they had used for trim, and the caulking was a real mess! Took us some time to clean it up so we could paint the new trim. You might want to just do the trim and caulking yourself; it would have saved us time in the long run. But it's all taken care of now, and looks great. <br /> The installation took 3 days--but we have 26 windows, some on an upper floor, so it was a big job. We didn't get a lot of notice when they were ready to start; they called in the afternoon to let us know they'd be starting the next day. If you have to take time off work to be there, for the installation, that's pretty short notice. We handled it, but more notice would have made things easier on our end. <br /> We have two outside dogs, and we took them to doggie day camp so we didn't have to worry about the crew leaving the gates open and letting them out. Before we let the dogs into the yard each night we went around the house and picked up wood scraps, nails/screws and aluminum shavings so our dogs wouldn't get into them. The crew took care of most of it, but there were still bits and pieces left behind. No big deal. <br /> We would use Modern Exteriors again (and we did; they built a deck for us after this job) and we would definitely buy NT Windows again. It was a lot of money to spend, but we feel like we got our money's worth and added value to our house. <br /> <br /> UPDATE: One year later, and we still love our new windows! We have had zero problems with the windows and installation. Very happy with this purchase! <br /> <br /Sandy K.
- Business Description:Complete build design company. Building new homes, remodeling, outdoor kitchens along with patios and decks
- Business Description:Southeast Home Improvement is a general contractor that specializes in a wide range of home upgrades. We offer services designed to better the value and enjoyment of your home. We guarantee the lowest prices possible without compromising the quality of the product or service. For any siding, gutters, windows, awnings, foam insulation, home repair, or sun rooms, Southeast Improvement is the installation expert you are looking forRecent Review:I had them insulate my house when I built it in 2005. The owner took the <br /> time to educate me on the different types of insulation and how they <br /> work. He also explained the mistakes commonly made by inexperienced <br /> contractors and handymen that cause a home to be inefficient. My wife <br /> and I were able to make a good decision that has paid dividends every <br /> month since we moved in. Southeast Insulation showed up when they said <br /> they would, did a professional job and cleaned up the mess before they <br /> left. They did cost more than than the other bid we got, but I believe <br /> we got a much better job and the savings on my utilities have more than <br /> paid for the job anyway. <br /> I called them back this year to put seamless <br /> guttering on the house. This time the company sent a sales guy out who <br /> also took the time to talk to me about what I needed and then explain <br /> the proper way to install gutters and showed me examples of the mistakes <br /> and corners other gutter companies cut to get a cheaper price. Again, <br /> the crew showed up and did a professional job. The gutters look great <br /> and don't hold water or leak. <br /Ken H.
- Business Description:Mobile Home, House, & Commercial Repairs in 4-State Area With over 30 years experience in commercial, home and mobile home repair you can be confident that the job will be done right. No job is too big or small. Phil started in construction & repair as a teenager with his father, has been a field superintendent running a crew of 250+ guys in FL. The company name came from others telling Phil he's as straight as an arrow & as honest as anyone could be. Straight Arrow became a reality when he m..Recent Review:Phil and his crew are always excellent. I can trust Phil, he has ethics and morals, and that's unusual these days. He gives good advice, knows what he's doing, and doesn't overcharge. He and his crew were also able to help another crew who were delivering a heavy piece of furniture, and it wouldn't have gone well without them. Phil and his crew were a real lifesaver there. I've had him out for various jobs around the house over the last few years, and he does a great job. Hire Phil, you'll be glad you didMichelle M.
- Business Description:We have 4 full time employees and several part-time during busy season. All employees are licensed and insured as sub-contractors. We offer free estimates and discounts for repeat customers.Recent Review:Fantastic! Obviously there was a lot of concern on our part, it's a touchy project! But Mike reassured us that everything would work out just fine and thankfully it did! Crew were all very nice and their work diligently. Mike explains everything in detail and is always available if you have any questions or concerns. He keeps you informed on every step of the process. From minor to major work I definitely would recommend B & B for their services! Great job guyKimberly R.
- Business Description:Drysev is Independently, Locally Owned and Family operated out of Stuttgart, Ar We will do sub-contracting, unless prior arrangements are made in writing and notary only. We requried 50% up front and rest of payment due in full upon completion of work. Sub-contracting jobs are due full within a 14 to 30 days of completion of work, unless prior arrangements are made in writing and notary only. WE DO NOT OFFER FINANCING OPTIONS ON JOBS
Explore our Solution Center for helpful patio builder articles
When calculating the cost to build a sunroom, you need to consider your materials, design, and the cost to hire contractors. We’ve broken down the items you need to consider to calculate the true cost of building a sunroom.
Having a greenhouse at home can be an excellent way to extend the growing season for your plants. Greenhouses can be made from many different types of materials, as long as they consist of transparent walls that trap warm moist air inside.
Find sunroom patio enclosures in
sunroom patio enclosures in Mountain Home
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- B & B Lawn Landscape & Property Service362 Western Hills Loop
Mountain Home, Arkansas 72653
- B & B Lawn Landscape & Property Service
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
Batesville, Arkansas 72501
- Calaway Construction
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- European Classic Designer
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
Sheridan, Arkansas 72150
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Hanke BrothersPO Box 21174
Hot Springs, Arkansas 71903
- Hanke Brothers
- Jim Decker ConstructionPO Box 593
Summit, Arkansas 72677
- Jim Decker Construction
- Ozark Mountain Glass Inc2231 N Lowell Rd Ste B1
Springdale, Arkansas 72764
- Ozark Mountain Glass Inc
- Retractableawnings16300 NW 48th Ave
Hialeah, Florida 33014
- Twin Lakes Woodworking & Remodeling, Inc.1210 Commerce Drive
Mountain Home, Arkansas 72653
- Twin Lakes Woodworking & Remodeling, Inc.