Weather Proofing Experts LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2013

We are an unrivaled roofing company that is well know for locating & repairing exterior leaks - Permanently! We provide NWAs only 10 year warranty that is transferable when the home is sold. No matter if you need a roof replacement or you have a leak that others have tried to repair we have you covered! Super Service Award winner. Additional email - info@weatherproofingexperts.com....

A Service Provider's profile image

+8 more images

roofing (89)gutter repair (25)masonry (19)siding companies (14)chimney repair (9)window replacement (7)decks & porches (7)house painting (6)stucco (5)pressure washing (3)skylight installation (2)chimney cap repair (2)

11/23/2019

Douglas B.

Our house was damaged by a tree that fell on the roof. After the roof was rebuilt by carpenters, Weather Proofing Experts agreed to apply the roof shingles. They did so very quickly to avoid any more water damage to the house interior. They even came on a Saturday with a crew of 4 to make the house weather tight again before more rain the next day. I really appreciate the fact that the roof was applied within a week of the damage and the cost was totally within the estimate of the insurance adjuster. I would definitely call Weather Proofing Experts again if I need more roof work.

Description of Work
apply roofing shingles

Work Completed On 11/02/2019

11/05/2019

Sandy R.

Tom Robertson was thoughtful and kind when I spoke with him one early Monday morning after a Tornado blew off my roof. I know there were others in need; however, he treated me like I was important and #1 on his priority list. His Weather Proofing crew was at my house early Monday morning patching up my roof. I was in a vulnerable, desperate situation and Tom and his crew came to the rescue giving me back a sense of security to bringing my house back to a livable state.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Work Completed On 10/28/2019

Review for Weather Proofing Experts LLC - 1920 S 1st St, Rogers, AR - 38215016

10/31/2019

Jeff C.

Tom was very eager to help and to make the job the best he could for the amount of money I had to work with. Overall they do a pretty good job. Scheduling delays occurred with both roof and gutter crews due to a busy storm season. While understandable, the delays could have been communicated better and cleanup a little more thorough once the job was completed. I think a ‘B’ is a pretty fair rating, the work didn’t blow my mind but was satisfactory and should last for years to come.

Description of Work
Roof and Gutters

Work Completed On 09/16/2019

10/24/2019

Richard D.

We had a tree fall on our house during the recent storms. We got the tree removed and found 5 holes in our roof. We called everyone and they were all a week out. With rain coming we were panicking, until I spoke to Tom. Tom had his crew here within 4 hours to patch up our roof, even though it was getting dark. What great service. Thanks Tom and the crew!!

Description of Work
Emergency Roof Repair

Work Completed On 10/22/2019

05/23/2019

Bill S.

As planned, promptly and professionally and meeting estimated cost.

Description of Work
Repair rotten wood, wrap exterior wall and reside.

Work Completed On 05/23/2019

05/03/2019

Khadar B.

It went well. Tom explained the process and the person who came to fix on that day was also very helpful. He took the photos of the roof area being repaired and explained . Overall good Experience.

Description of Work
Roof Repair. Fixing the missing hip material and replace the 4 existing pipe flashings.

Work Completed On 04/03/2019

05/03/2019

Thomas E.

They did not do the job yet nor did they bid the job yet. I have requested that they come bid it.

Description of Work
Roofing bid

Work Completed On 05/02/2019

I have left a message and had no call back from customer.

03/04/2019

Bruce J.

For the estimate, Tom answered the phone, showed up on time and gave lots of good advice. The price for the service was good. The workers showed up, were polite, and did a great job. Especially the daily clean up. Final price was good and matched the estimate. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Chimney Repair

Category roofing, chimney repair

Work Completed On 02/25/2019

02/22/2019

Gary S.

Excellent. Very professional and very timely.

Description of Work
Roof slate tile removal, new roof liner installed, and tiles replaced

Work Completed On 06/07/2017

10/03/2017

Scott P.

Tom and his teams were very efficient and made sure to cleanup as they completed their work. Tom would talk through the details of the work and was good at reassuring us the job would be done well, and it was. Tom was excellent at keeping us informed on progress and worked closely with us in making selection on material and color. They provide high quality solutions/work to problem areas (water) where other have failed.

Description of Work
Front Section of house rebuilt due to leaking gutters. Required tearing out interior/exterior wall, Fixing Exterior with Stucco and properly flashing the walls

Category masonry, roofing, siding, replacement windows, stucco

Work Completed On 08/01/2017

Thank you for the review, we appreciate you taking the time to do so! We appreciate your business.

09/28/2017

Bob C.

It was absolutely sensational. Great customer service with friendly, professional staff and technicians. Quality of product was excellent. Cost beat all competitors by a significant amount.

Description of Work
Gutter guards installed around the entire house.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

Work Completed On 06/07/2017

Thank you for taking time to write about your experience with our company! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

09/18/2017

Ron M.

They did a very good job .We are very happy with the finished job.

Description of Work
New roof and gutters

Work Completed On 09/07/2017

Thank you for your business. We also appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

09/18/2017

Jeffrey G.

Didn't! Never showed up and stopped responding.

Description of Work
Ask them to come look at my home, the made promises to come out, exchanged text messages, emails, then crickets!

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 09/18/2017

I believe you have our company confused with a different company! We have a data base of all leads that come in and we can not find your name in our data base! None of our staff recognizes your name and no-one remembers ever even speaking to you once! Please check to make sure you have been communicating with WEATHER PROOFING EXPERTS. If you have indeed spoken to us please show us where we have communicated with you because we have no record of ever talking to you. If you are still needing help with your project we will be more than happy to help you! Give our office a call at (479) 790-9851 and we will take care of you. Read all our other reviews and you will see we take care of people as our first priority! Thank you for checking into this and correcting this review as it is not appropriate for our company!

08/14/2017

Thomas M.

Tom was very professional and responded quickly during inquiry process. Came out and inspected the next day (Saturday) for a quote and had written estimate to me Monday. Work performed 2 weeks later and additional labor was needed due to unforseen circumstances. His crew repaied everything needed and did a good job cleaning up nails in the yard and drive. I would recommend.

Description of Work
Needed complete roof replacement. Tear down of 2 layes and some decking underneath.

Category decks, gutter repair, roofing, chimney repair

Work Completed On 08/14/2017

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking time to write a review about your experience with us!

08/09/2017

Cindy S.

The company was very pleasant to work with. They responded promptly to phone calls and emails. My only concern was that when the actual work was completed, I was not notified ahead of time. Someone came to the house, did the work on the roof and left. If my kids hadn't seen the man in the backyard, I wouldn't have known they had been there to do the work until I received a bill. All work done looks good and we haven't had any problems since.

Description of Work
Vents replaced on the roof.

Work Completed On 07/31/2017

Thank you for your business and taking time to leave us a review! Thank you for letting us know about no one contacting you before we came to make the repair so we can improve for our future customers!

07/05/2017

Cindy M.

They were excellent. The one thing I really appreciated is that at the end of each day they cleaned up their mess. So far, no leaking problems anymore. This is the second leak they have fixed for us. We are very pleased with their work and would hire them again.

Description of Work
They pulled all the rock off the front, replaced rotted plywood from the leak, replaced the copper roof on the bay window and wrapped everything in tyvec and fixed the flashing. When all that was done they put the rock back on.

Category roofing, water damage restoration

Work Completed On 06/09/2017

Thank you for taking time to review our company! We appreciate your business.

07/02/2017

Dan V.

I have received multiple compliments on the appearance of the roof, trim , and house. The worked was performed as they promised and then some. They were careful about not destroying or damaging landscaping. They left the worksite clean and in good appearance each day. The business owner and his associates visited the worksite daily and supervised the crews. If I mentioned anything that needed special attention it was taken care of immediately. They saw little things that needed to be repaired during their work that we did not initially anticipate, they fixed these at no cost.

Description of Work
Tear off of shake shingles. Roof decking and new shingles applied. Roof/attic airflow system installed. Repair or replace and painting of drivit surfaces, painting of house trim, garage doors, etc.

Category garage doors, gutter repair, roofing, chimney caps, chimney repair, pressure washing, skylights, stucco, house painters

Work Completed On 06/19/2017

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us! It was a pleasure to work for you & get to know you!

06/14/2017

Wes P.

It went really well they were able to take out and replaces both skylights in a few hours. The workers showed up and get right to it without you really knowing it. They were a little late showing up because of bad road conditions. They did a good job and cleaned up everything inside and outside the house. Payment isn't due at time of service but after the service is completed. As far as price goes they were about $500.00 cheaper than any other quote I received.

Description of Work
Needed two skylights replaced.

Category roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 02/08/2017

Thank you for taking time to review our company! We appreciate your business & look forward to helping you in the future!

06/13/2017

Terrie B.

Excellent work and service. I would highly recommend them for any weather proofing needs

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 06/02/2017

Thank you for your business & taking time to leave us a review!

Fay W.

This company was one of 5 over two days that came and inspected my roof and gave an estimate for repairs. This company was the only one that took the time and trouble to inspect the situation from the attic as well as the roof. Very thorough and very clear on the repairs that he recommended and reasons for them. The estimate was not the cheapest but for the work proposed, i felt it was fair. I was able to schedule the work done within one week. I was given the date and time of the repair men and they arrived as scheduled. They went right to work and I could see that they were in the right area and the materials they took up to the roof. These gentlemen were done with the removal of the shingles, replacement of the vent with a metal vent and reshingling with new near matching shingles and any other necessary work in just over two hours. They also kindly blew out the gutter debris on that side of the roof. They left no mess except maybe some of that gutter debris. It rained again soon after with no further leakage; YAY!

Description of Work
Roof leaking during heavy rains.

Work Completed On 05/03/2017

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with our company. We appreciate your business!

Fay W.

Assessment and job estimate within 2 days of contact. Only guy that went into attic. Estimate highest of those interviewed but very thorough inspection and written plan. Arrived on time as promised and went right to work. Used materials promised. Gone in 2 hours after doing work as promised. Result: No more leakage.

Description of Work
Unk source of roof leak with small ceiling staining in dinning room. Locate and patch leak.

Work Completed On 06/12/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are glad we could stop your leak & we appreciate your business!

Darrell B.

These folks came out quickly, gave me a estimate, and had the job done within a few days. Didn't try to upsale me which is refreshing! Highly recommend Weather Proofing Experts!

Description of Work
Lost some shingles during recent storms.

Work Completed On 06/01/2017

Thank you for your business! We appreciate you taking time to leave a review for us as well!

06/07/2017

Richard M.

They do not do the type of work I was needing, but responded the same day and directed me to a company that does do this work. Again, they responded the same day which a lot of companies do NOT do. Thank you

Category handyman service