Weather Proofing Experts LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 05/31/2016

1920 S 1st St

Rogers, AR 72758

We are an unrivaled roofing company that is well know for locating & repairing exterior leaks - Permanently! We provide NWAs only 10 year warranty that is transferable when the home is sold. No matter if you need a roof replacement or you have a leak that others have tried to repair we have you covered! Super Service Award winner. Additional email - info@weatherproofingexperts.com....

roofing (89)gutter repair (25)masonry (19)siding companies (14)chimney repair (9)window replacement (7)decks & porches (7)house painting (6)stucco (5)pressure washing (3)skylight installation (2)chimney cap repair (2)

11/23/2019

Our house was damaged by a tree that fell on the roof. After the roof was rebuilt by carpenters, Weather Proofing Experts agreed to apply the roof shingles. They did so very quickly to avoid any more water damage to the house interior. They even came on a Saturday with a crew of 4 to make the house weather tight again before more rain the next day. I really appreciate the fact that the roof was ap...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
apply roofing shingles

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2019

11/05/2019

Tom Robertson was thoughtful and kind when I spoke with him one early Monday morning after a Tornado blew off my roof. I know there were others in need; however, he treated me like I was important and #1 on his priority list. His Weather Proofing crew was at my house early Monday morning patching up my roof. I was in a vulnerable, desperate situation and Tom and his crew came to the rescue giving ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

Photo for Weather Proofing Experts LLC - 1920 S 1st St, Rogers, AR - 38215016

10/31/2019

Tom was very eager to help and to make the job the best he could for the amount of money I had to work with. Overall they do a pretty good job. Scheduling delays occurred with both roof and gutter crews due to a busy storm season. While understandable, the delays could have been communicated better and cleanup a little more thorough once the job was completed. I think a ‘B’ is a pretty fair rating...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and Gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

10/24/2019

We had a tree fall on our house during the recent storms. We got the tree removed and found 5 holes in our roof. We called everyone and they were all a week out. With rain coming we were panicking, until I spoke to Tom. Tom had his crew here within 4 hours to patch up our roof, even though it was getting dark. What great service. Thanks Tom and the crew!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency Roof Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

05/23/2019

As planned, promptly and professionally and meeting estimated cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair rotten wood, wrap exterior wall and reside.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2019

05/03/2019

It went well. Tom explained the process and the person who came to fix on that day was also very helpful. He took the photos of the roof area being repaired and explained . Overall good Experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair. Fixing the missing hip material and replace the 4 existing pipe flashings.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2019

05/03/2019

They did not do the job yet nor did they bid the job yet. I have requested that they come bid it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing bid

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2019

I have left a message and had no call back from customer.

03/04/2019

For the estimate, Tom answered the phone, showed up on time and gave lots of good advice. The price for the service was good. The workers showed up, were polite, and did a great job. Especially the daily clean up. Final price was good and matched the estimate. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Repair

CATEGORY roofing,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2019

02/22/2019

Excellent. Very professional and very timely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof slate tile removal, new roof liner installed, and tiles replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2017

10/03/2017

Tom and his teams were very efficient and made sure to cleanup as they completed their work. Tom would talk through the details of the work and was good at reassuring us the job would be done well, and it was. Tom was excellent at keeping us informed on progress and worked closely with us in making selection on material and color. They provide high quality solutions/work to problem areas (water) w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front Section of house rebuilt due to leaking gutters. Required tearing out interior/exterior wall, Fixing Exterior with Stucco and properly flashing the walls

CATEGORY masonry,roofing,siding,replacement windows,stucco

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

Thank you for the review, we appreciate you taking the time to do so! We appreciate your business.

All types of residential roofing & guttering. We also provide water intrusion services while providing NWAs only 10 year warranty!

We do not fix plumbing leaks or under grade leaks such as basements or crawlspaces.

Financing Available, Check, PayPal