The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
Get matched with top general contractors in Salem, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Salem
- Haven CraftsmanshipNathan was extremely professional and courteous. We had our home flood and he did a great job of getting our house to a level better than it was before. He did great work and was efficient in his time. I was and continue to be pleased. I highly recommend.
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasThis is the second time we have used HMM and we could not be happier! Our craftsman Jeff is the absolute best. He is punctual, polite and professional. We had them replace a jetted tub with a clawfoot soaker tub, remove a stall shower and replace with a tiled shower and remove large wall mirrors and replace with smaller framed units. Jeff was there every mornong, worked all day and made great progress every day. When we came home he had finished up for the day and cleaned up all the evidence that he had been there. The job was done in budget and ahead of schedule. Communication was great and constant
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasEvery single aspect of this job has been a model of effective communication, highly conscientous craftsmen, attention to detail and total commitment to complete customer satisfaction. I cannot say enough as to the professionalism and quality of Handyman Matter of Rogers, AR.
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLCJohnson brothers were great to work with. They were very responsive, helpful, professional, and prompt. It was a great experience and I'd hire them again.
- Charles Wyles ContractorsThe job went very smooth and they did excellent work and went beyond my expectations by adding some touches and making sure the job was done right. After they finished they cleaned up the area around the Man Cave and left no trash behind. I enjoyed visiting with them and while they were here and getting some ideas for future plans. I will definitely use them again and would highly recommend them for your next project. Thanks Charles and Joel, Rev John Lindne
- Charles Wyles ContractorsCharles provided an estimate, and got our project scheduled quickly. Charles did an excellent job re-installing and trimming out the fan. I will definitely use Charles next time I have any home or remodeling projects.
- The Maintenance CoWe took bids from several contractors to redo our master bathroom. We wanted a large whirlpool tub removed on a window wall and a nice shower installed. We wanted the old, small shower removed and the toilet moved into the old shower alcove. Being on a slab, this was a major project. We selected TMC to do the job and met with George and Dean to order materials and set a start date. We were told that the project could take up to three weeks. Dean and his crew arrived early on the first day of demolition and worked late to get a good start. The crew were hard-working, friendly guys who worked well together. Hammering up the floor was a major part of the job and the messiest but the men did very well at containing the majority of the grime to the immediate work area. Besides the shower and the toilet move we also had a window removed and a solar tube installed, we had a new exhaust fan installed, a new soffit built above the shower, a linen closet installed and the porcelain floor in the bathroom and dressing room replaced. The work was well coordinated and completed within two weeks and we are extremely happy with the finished product. The charges were fair, the crews were great and the workmanship is excellent. We will call The Maintenance Company for any future remodeling or home repair needs. They are competent, reasonably priced and easy to deal with
- John Moss ConstructionJohn gave us an estimate for the entire job, listening to us and making suggestions. Very easy to work with, if we changed anything in the plans, he made the changes with no hesitaton. Always puncutual, polite and an excellent carpenter and planner. We would recommend him to any one that would like to do an addition or remodel
- Castle Homes LLCI recommend them. The owner is William Koop. We are trading services now and I am doing something for him now. He is good.
- Bella Vista Contractors IncWe had them replace our rear deck about a year ago, did a great job. Posted a review here on that job. They did some external wood trim on the upper patio to tie things together. They pressured washed both decks. The new rear deck is a single level. The front deck has three levels. Were very clean during the pressure washing and ensured that no mess was left behind after. They stained the rear deck and made sure that everything was covered and sealed completely before starting. After they sprayed everything was cleaned very well. They spent a lot of time making sure that the siding on house was clean and free from any stain. After they painted the front after prepping the area completely. Gave the deck two coats of solid color stain. Gave the top deck a third coat because they were not happy with just two coats. Cleaned everything up and left nothing behind. Overall great job again by them and are planning on having them remodel our bathroom shortly
Contractors in Salem
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:Moretto Plumbing was GREAT. They were easy to work with. I needed a water line replaced and Jack worked with me and allowed me to do part of the work myself to keep the costs down. I highly recommend using Moretto Plumbing. You will not be disappointed. I will be using Moretto for any future plumbing issuesPaul F.
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience in the carpentry and construction trade, we provide workmanship for the residential and commercial markets.
- Business Description:We are a licensed general contractor. We are members of the BBB, chamber of commerce, NFIB. We are certified GAF installers. We are certified in EPDM roofing systems and we are a metal roofing specialist. Additional DBA - A-1 Tree Service, A-1 Roofing and Construction, LLCRecent Review:During the process, they came out twice during a rainstorm, which was on a Sunday, to fix a leak as it wasn't an area they had reached yet. Tim is who dealt with primarily and he was great. They didn't really leave a mess and cleaned up well after themselvesCarrol M.
- Business Description:Dependable, hard working individual, well seasoned in my field, that has great work ethics obtained from my my military experience, and Michigan's tough inspections and codes of building.
- Business Description:Jack and Josh Martin are licensed contractors by the state of Arkansas. They have a combined 40+ years of experience.
- Business Description:We are a fully licensed and insured residential remodeling company who specializes in all types home renovations. Our projects range from standard upgrading and repairs to high-end custom work.
- Business Description:Discount Developers of Arkansas proudly provides products and services for all your home improvement needs. As the growing leader in window and door installation, roofing, vinyl siding, guttering and stonework, our team can create your home design in a timely manner at an affordable cost. A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUSTRecent Review:At each stage of the replacement, DD was professional, prompt, and masters of their trade and workmanship. I will absolutely recommend to anyone considering home renovation work, especially window replacement, to consider using DD.Having replaced windows in a prior home through a different company, and being very dissatisfied with the quality of workand customer service I received, I was not looking forward to going through the window replacement experience once again. However, DD was different. Their representative came to my home, at a time that was convenient for me, and asked me what my goals were. We discussed options, including cost, and was not pressured to break my budget. I would even go so far as to say that DD was very active and helpful in finding ways for me to meet the desired goals for my home while maintaining the budget I set for my family. Before signing a contract, I received bids from almost every reputable window replacement company in central Arkansas. I even contacted two big box stores to see what they could offer. DD was the only company that did not engage in negotiation gimmicks, or unreasonable attempts to inflate the price of the job. The original price quoted by DD was fair and substantially less than the other companies. Even at the lower price, in my opinion, the quality of the product I purchased from DD was hands down superior to the quality of the products offered from the other companies. I cannot express to you enough how extremely happy I am when I look out of the windows DD installed in my home, especially considering my prior experience with window replacement. The product is solid. The seams are tight. There are no gaps between the moving and fixed components. The caulk work is flawless. The trim in my home was left in great condition. In fact, I would note that DD prided their workmanship so much, that when they discovered a previous contractor from a different company had incorrectly installed a newer window in my home, they offered to fix the problem at no charge. That is what I call customer serviceJohn E.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
Find general contractors in
general contractors in Salem
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Discount Developers Inc.12281 Hwy. 84 Ste. 2
Bismarck, Arkansas 71929
- Discount Developers Inc.
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
Sheridan, Arkansas 72150
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
CROSSETT, Arkansas 71635
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- Roblee's Carpet Tile and Laminate Flooring22077 Barton Rd
Grand Terrace, California 92313
- Roblee's Carpet Tile and Laminate Flooring
- Servpro Industries Inc1322 Bradley Dr Ste 1
Mountain Home, Arkansas 72653
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- Servpro Industries Inc
- Twin Lakes Woodworking & Remodeling, Inc.1210 Commerce Drive
Mountain Home, Arkansas 72653
- Twin Lakes Woodworking & Remodeling, Inc.
- William Fitzgerald Construction Servicespo box 213
GREENBRIER, Arkansas 72058
- William Fitzgerald Construction Services