When your laminate floor suffers water damage, you don’t need to install new flooring. You can’t repair damaged planks, but you can individually replace them.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Mountain Home, AR
There are 7 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Mountain Home
- Condor General ContractingAll said and done they did an excellent job and I am very please with the final results. The project did take an extra week to complete however, I am glad they took their time to make sure it was done right rather than rush to hit a deadline. We had several floor joists in desperate need of repair and reinforcement and they are now solid as a rock. The shower and tile work was absolutely perfect. We love our new bathroom!!
- Stewart Family Floors LLCExcellent services Jacob went up and above his duties. very nice person and I would highly recommend this company to my friends and family.
- Stewart Family Floors LLCWe wanted our existing hardwoods sanded down and stained a darker color and these guys exceeded our expectations!!!!! They do excellent work and are experts with refinishing hardwood floors!!!! 💥 Highly recommend💥
- Stewart Family Floors LLCExcellent. Jacob was curtious and extremely helpful. He assisted us with our selection and recommended to best product at best price to meet our needs. Stewart family floors did an Excellant job installing our floors and the job was completed very quickly. We would definitely recommend them.
- WOODWARD FLOORINGThree planking installers and carpet installer;they started on a Monday around 9:30 AM and usually worked until 5:00 PM with a break for lunch; first day they spent tearing out the old carpet and preparing for laying the planking; the next two days spent laying the planking and the carpet for the stairs; worked efficiently and smoothly; polite and communicated with us; finished up little after 7:00 PM Wednesday after cleaning up and hauling off trash and tools; would recommend this business to others and pricing was reasonabl
- Expert Flooring SolutionsEverything went well, and it was a pleasure dealing with the company from start to finish.? The installers arrived on time, did a good job with the installation, and cleaned up after themselves.
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairAlways punctual, straightforward about all aspects, and his work/knowledge base was superior to other services I used in the past. We plan to use again in the near future. I was impressed that he preformed so many different skills with such attention to detail. Definitely impressed and satisfied
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairThe work was exceptional! Mike was professional and paid attention to detail. My perfectionist eye was not disappointed. He had great ideas and the bathroom looks remarkable.
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairHe did an excellent job. He's very knowledgeable and really cares about doing things right. He was very punctual. He was very fair with his prices. I will definitely use him again.
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasThey are really a great company to deal with. The office staff was very good at dealing with there customers. Handyman Matters does exactly what they say they are going to do. The crew was friendly and professional as well. I would recommend this company to anyone and would use them again.
Flooring Contractors in Mountain Home
- Business Description:All types of flooring, granite countertops, remodels, custom showers.Recent Review:The Floor Store was so awesome - they helped me pick out the tile for my floors and the perfect granite counter tops to fit my style. The installers were on time and cleaned up after themselves. The staff always kept me apprised of what was going on and what to expectStephanie B.
- Business Description:Top Tier Kitchens & Baths, LLC, proudly serves its customers with pride, integrity, and by paying attention to the details that matter most to you. These are a few of the many things that sets us apart from the rest. We are locally owned and operated. Give us a call todayRecent Review:Remodel went smoothly from beginning (choosing what I wanted & colors) to finished work. The designer/sales person, Ben arrived to give estimate of price and work needed complete with samples, prices and ideas. He was not pushy trying to get the job, but had some ideas I hadn't considered. If their price didn't match my budget, Ben helped with other ways to help with the price. When all was done and contract signed 1/2 of payment was due at that time. It took about 2 months to start the work and 3 days to finish it. Daniel, the installer, laid down runners to keep the carpet clean while coming in and out of the house. At the end of day the cleaned up the bathroom and stored his equipment out of the way. He also made sure the entry way and porch was free of debris before leaving. If I had any questions about the work, he would take the time to explain.When time to install the hand rails and height of shower head we worked together to get it where best for me. Not many companies have workers who are proud of their work but Daniel was. Some were surprised when done that none of the wall paper had been damaged. An oak cabinet (floor to ceiling) was installed in old shower spot and it's just perfect . The final payment was due on completion. A shower curtain was put up until the door was installed. Top Tier contacted another company to install the shower door. They came and measured, ask some questions and said in about a week the door would be ready to install. Installation was right on time and my remodel couldn't be any better, just what I had in mindBarbara D.
- Business Description:We are a licensed, bonded and insured Residential and Commercial Arkansas General Contractor that keeps our overhead low and our quality and service high! This means that we can generally do your roofing project for less money and with the same high quality that we provide on every project. If your roof is an insurance claim for storm damage, we will, almost always be able to do the job for what your insurance company will pay. We take the worry out of you hands and will conduct the business ..Recent Review:The entire crew was amazing!! My first project was a roof along with wood siding repair, house painting, and installing a railing the entire length of my front porch. The price was fair and the work was completed as the weather would allow. It did not take long at all. I was kept updated on all progress and of any issue that arose promptly. This project was done Oct 2020. My 2nd project was an interior remodel that included pretty much a full gut of the kitchen, installing wood beam to open up the area, complete interior house painting, and installation of new flooring. The project took about 2 months. The cabinetry is what took the longest to come in which caused a slight delay, but no complaints. I was kept updated every few days on progress and any issues that arose. The finished product is wonderful and I get so many compliments. I have a few more projects to complete and I do not trust my home to anyone else at this point. So, Jose and his team will be hearing from me again soonKamiah T.
- Business Description:No job too small. Provide all types of handyman services as small as mounting a television to as big as home renovations. Specialize in remodeling and flooring to fit your wants and needs. Here is a list of services we provide: Home Renovations Home Repair Handyman Decks Hardwood Flooring Tile Carpet and sheet flooring Small Projects Lighting Fixture Replacement TV Mounting and Home Theater Organization Metal Roofing Porches and PatiosRecent Review:It does not leak. It was excellent. He is very polite. He knows what he is doing. If he doesn't, he figures it out. He is really smart. He is reliable. He is knowledgeable. He does a really good work and if there's a problem he figures it outDan A.
- Business Description:We know that selecting the right flooring for your home can be overwhelming. We make choosing the right items for your home simple! At Bentonville Abbey Flooring Center, you will discover one of the largest floor covering showrooms in Bentonville. We have over 8000 samples of carpet and an extensive selection of area rugs. We also specialize in commercial flooring - giving your business or commercial space the look of success. Additional email - email@example.com. Additional DBAs - ARC2,..Recent Review:I am very satisfied with the installation of my kitchen backsplash. They are very detailed and professional. I recommend them 👌Regina v.
- Business Description:For fourty years, the philosophy at C & P Carpets has been to do the very best job possible with reliable products for a competitive price. Our A+ BBB rating speaks for itself and our returning customers, whose trust we have earned, know that we appreciate every opportunity we get to serve their flooring needs. Showroom Locations: 8111 Highway 107 Sherwood, AR 72120 & 10014 N Rodney Pharam Rd Little Rock, AR 7222Recent Review:Started one day late due to delay on a previous job, but took 4 days instead of the expected 5. Two highly skilled workers with a good sense of aesthetic layout worked tirelessly with minimal disruption to our lives, creating little or no mess. Even so, moving furniture from A to B and back to A was a big deal. The workers planned and measured well, so everything fits perfectly down to the last little detail. Sniffing glue for 4 days was an adventure (ha, ha). Jimmy Archer ( 501-676-1042 ) was the lead installer, took a lot of pride in his work; highly recommended. Enough product was ordered due to good estimation up front. Lead time from initial order to start of work was about 2 weeksWalter M.
- Business Description:We expertly install custom-made vinyl windows & vinyl siding which will deliver unmatched beauty, strength & energy savings as well as enhance the architectural style of your Arkansas home. Cape Cod, country French, Colonial, Victorian, Tudor, Craftsman, cottage, Mediterranean, ranch, traditional or contemporary style home owners can let their imaginations run wild with the possibilities. We will help you find the specific style, performance and budget that meet your needs! We do not do repai..Recent Review:As expected, the workers did excellent work, were polite and respectful. We actually were concerned they hadn't taken even so much as a well deserved lunch break but they insisted they had! We've had Wilson before when they completely resided our enclosed porch and replaced a door and windows. Their work turned our enclosed porch from a freezer in winter and a sauna in summer to a most delightful year around room to enjoy. The newest work is already giving us more temperature comfort for summer and will certainly be appreciated when winter comes. What is also wonderful is that Wilson gives us a life time warranty and, if something happens with a window or door, we simply call them with the item number (on the door/window) and they go from there. What could be easier? Thank you Wilson!!Robert and Janet M.
- Business Description:Full service flooring contractor with 50 years experience. Hardwood, carpet, ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tile, luxury vinyl plank and tile, custom showers, etc. Reliable professional installation and financing available if neededRecent Review:Three planking installers and carpet installer;they started on a Monday around 9:30 AM and usually worked until 5:00 PM with a break for lunch; first day they spent tearing out the old carpet and preparing for laying the planking; the next two days spent laying the planking and the carpet for the stairs; worked efficiently and smoothly; polite and communicated with us; finished up little after 7:00 PM Wednesday after cleaning up and hauling off trash and tools; would recommend this business to others and pricing was reasonablMichael and Deena M.
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience in the carpentry and construction trade, we provide workmanship for the residential and commercial markets.Recent Review:over priced and unfinished. Obnoxious talks more than he listens closets unfinished did the outer side did not do the inside wanted thirteen hundred before he started the job .never againLinda B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Staining can perk up new or worn wood floors. But with so many colors available, it can be hard to pick. Learn what to consider when choosing a stain color.
When you need a floor repair, including something as important as a floor joist, it’s essential to call the right contractor. A flooring specialist can repair a cracked floor joist.
Find flooring installation in
flooring installation in Mountain Home
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- C & P Carpets10720 N Rodney Parham Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- CHENAL RESTORATION DKI7715 Distribution Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- COLVIN'S COUNTRY CARPETS INC4625 N WASHINGTON ST
Forrest City, Arkansas
- Crazy Dave's Carpet Outlet40 Market Plz
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Crider Costruction1055 N Cardinal Dr
Mountain Home, Arkansas
- C & P Carpets
- Flooring America by CarpetSmart254 Greenhouse Road
- Flooring America by CarpetSmart
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG7316 OAKLEY DR
- Laws Flooring & Rugs1530 Browns Ln Access Rd
- Leon Carter Flooring53 Autumn Hills
- Limitless Innovations15477 W Battlefield Park Rd
Prairie Grove, Arkansas
- Lowe's Home Improvement300 Corner Stone Blvd
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG
- Neighborhood HandymanPo box 44
- Neighborhood Handyman
- Pierson Projects4719 County Road 25
Mountain Home, Arkansas
- Pierson Projects
- T & D Construction1302 Roosevelt St.
- THE FLOOR STORE802 Airport Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- The Horse Construction LLC
- Tile it1859 bloxham rd
Pea Ridge, Arkansas
- TILE UNLIMITED120 E RUSH AVE
- Tommy’s Tile and Floor Covering1003 century st
- Top Tier Kitchens & Baths3226 W Division St
- Two Carpenter's410 South Caney Springs Road
- T & D Construction