If you suspect you may have termites, you will want to take swift action to avoid damage to your home. But how can you tell if you have termites? Check out these warning signs of termite damage in your home.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Mountain Home, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Mountain Home
- Mosquito Joe of ArkansasWe have had service for several years and continue to be extremely happy with it and recommend to anyone who wants to enjoy their outdoors. The service is excellent and the girls in the office are awesome!!!
- N.W. Pest Managementvery professional and did have to come back out one week later to again put our poison. I would have liked for him to climb under house and address where the mice were coming in but that didn't happen. I felt expensive for just putting out poison but I was desperate.
- STEVE'S TERMITE & PEST CONTROLHad a contract w/Steve's for 21 years..When I recently requested a VA required inspection for a refinance needed ASAP (within a 2-week window)..lady acted as though I was wasting her time..rude..made excuses for putting me off..promised but failed to return my call.. I called Hopper's Pest Control..They immediately scheduled an inspection & treatment two days from now..and providing VA form for my loan processor.. Costing me a $1000 for a new contract but as a matter of principle it's well worth it..RUDE has NO excuse..
- Acme pest IncThis last visit, they did find evidence of termites and came out the next day to kill them. Acme went above and beyond to get rid of the termites and their price was way under the other pest companies. it's been a month and I still do not see any evidence of termites.
- Village Pest ManagementWhen I first talked to Robert on the phone, I like him right away. He answered all my questions and concerns. He promptly came to our home and introduced his son, Austin. His son immediately started on the yard as Robert asked me to show him the areas of concern and proceeded to explain what needed to be done that day. He was very thorough and so kind. I could instantly tell that he cared about his work and the quality of his work by his professionalism and sincerity. He likes his job
- Advance Pest Control IncThey come by yearly. I've used them for years and still do. They do a thorough inspection and it's only $100 a year.
- Terminix - Largo -Termite & Pest ControlThey are very thorough, will lay a bunch of traps for spiders, then will treat the outside of my house while being careful not to kill my ivy.
- TARGET TERMITE & PEST CONTROLIf there is any termite damage, they are responsible for all the damage. They come every 90 days for pest control. We have had them for over 5 years and they have done a good job. They are a small company, they are personal, and we have gotten to know them over the years. They are easy to do business with. They do a good job. I haven’t priced the competition, I have started using them since day one, and they do a good job. They always retuned my phone calls
- Southeast Pest ControlThey are very helpful. If you have a problem after they spray they will come right back out to fix the problem. They are very good.
- Hopper Environmental Service IncWe have used them for 7 years and they are excellent. They come and spray our house and yard. They yard and dog run is sprayed for flees. They ordered a special blend just for us. The blend does not hurt our dog. They are always on time and do a good job. They are in uniform and are very professional
Pest Control Companies in Mountain Home
- Business Description:Organic Family Solutions is a family owned and operated, local to Buffalo, MO pest control business. Thelma and Bryan have been in business together for 20 years. We use heat, instead of chemicals to eradicate insects and other pathogens such as mold, dust mites, and allergens. Insects are becoming immune to the harsh chemicals used by traditional pesticide companies, heat however is effective 100% of the time. We can even guarantee total eradication of brown recluse spiders. We do offer a ..Recent Review:I would gladly recommend Organic Family Solutions for Interior Painting, which is what they did for my home in Springfield. I was in the process of selling my house so I wanted to have the work done as soon as possible. The estimator was able to come sooner than originally scheduled, which helped my tight schedule. She answered all of my questions and made suggestions where needed. She called a couple of days after I accepted their price to let me know that her crew was scheduled to start my job one week sooner. I was grateful that she was looking out for my interests, too. When the crew arrived to start the job (on a Saturday, no less) they covered everything – furniture, fixtures, and the hardwood floors. I needed different work done in different rooms, and the crew leader walked through each room with me to be sure that they knew what needed to be done. The living room and one of the bedrooms had dark green walls and another bedroom had deep royal blue walls; those rooms are now the Natural Beige color I chose. You would never know what the previous colors had been. The trim and edging work was neat and there are no roller marks on the walls or ceilings. The same four men worked on my job. Not all of them worked on the same days, but there were always at least two men on-site every day until the job was finished. They finished early, too. The last half-day that they worked was for my punchlist items (which was a short list) and to finish the final clean-up. They rehung my curtain rods for me, as well, which I didn’t expect them to do. Overall, the estimator and crew were professional, courteous, and friendly, and they did high-quality work. I would definitely hire this company againKristine K.
- Business Description:We are a family-owned & -operated business that is dedicated to customer service! Our main office is located in Hot Springs. We service Hot Springs, Hot Springs Village, Glenwood, Amity, Malvern, Benton, Bryant, Little Rock and other surrounding areas. We are state licensed, bonded and insured for your protection. Each of our technicians is clean and professional. Upon hiring, a background check is done. We wouldn't hire anyone to service your home that we wouldn't trust in our own home. We u..Recent Review:Paid 850.00 for bed bug treatments last November with a guarantee they would come back and continue treatments until the issue was resolved. When I started they claimed it would not take more than 3 additional treatments. 7 treatments later I still have bed bugs and they refuse to continue trying. Absolute garbage companyPaul C.
- Recent Review:Had a contract w/Steve's for 21 years..When I recently requested a VA required inspection for a refinance needed ASAP (within a 2-week window)..lady acted as though I was wasting her time..rude..made excuses for putting me off..promised but failed to return my call.. I called Hopper's Pest Control..They immediately scheduled an inspection & treatment two days from now..and providing VA form for my loan processor.. Costing me a $1000 for a new contract but as a matter of principle it's well worth it..RUDE has NO excuse..Patrick D.
- Business Description:When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you wi..Recent Review:Multiple times they have called to tell me the window of time they will be there and to please secure pets or take them to an alternate location. I always take them to a family member's home. They then either don't show up at all that day or come 4-5 hours lateCherish H.
- Business Description:Why Choose Hopper Over Other Pest Control Companies? You Get the Most Value for Your Dollar! Family Owned & Operated – Serving North Central Arkansas & South Central Missouri since 1963; Northwest Arkansas since 2009. Dedicated to Protecting, Home, Health & Property. We have received the EPA’s highest recognition for our commitment to reducing the impact of pesticides on the environment. We are proud to be the only company in the state that can display – the EPAs seal of Environmen..Recent Review:I like the fact that we can call them anytime and they will be out here the next day. I have been using them for about 5 years and they come every 6 months. I will use them again in the future.Matt C.
- Business Description:Rid a Pest stared in 1986. We are a full service pest control company. Our team is busy servicing all of Arkansas, and even east Oklahoma . Our mission is to set the standard in pest control service with each customer interaction. Our technicians are certified and regularly attend continuing education coursesRecent Review:Very professional, fast response rate, reasonable quote. I called again for potential rodent problem in the attic. Will definitely keep them on my 'hire again' list.Ashley C.
- Business Description:We are a full service pest management company and we provide services for residential, commercial, industrial and governmental. We also provide termite protection services and Real Estate inspections for conventional as well as VA/FHA. Wildlife relocation services are also available. We have been in business since 1980Recent Review:They always do a wonderful job and make sure they call to see if we have any new pest problems before treatment.Robbie A.
- Business Description:We are Arkansas oldest Wild LIfe Control company. We have been in business for over 28 years. At D & G Varmint Control, Inc. there’s a reason that we call ourselves a wildlife company. We care about the wildlife that we make an effort to control. More than just a human inconvenience, squirrels, raccoons and other animals are themselves endangered when they get into residential and commercial properties, because they are removed from their natural environments. We work to reverse that process..Recent Review:D & G was contacted about helping with an armadillo that had taken up residency in the yard. A technician came a few days later and did not care to meet with me to show him where the animal was getting in and out of the yard and proceeded to place a trap in a very old and established flower bed with a 10 year old hydrangea bush that was mangled by the tech. The real fun began the following morning when I received an early call form the tech asking me if we had “got anything”, so I checked the trap and informed him that it was empty. The following 4 days I received the SAME CALL with the same result, I asked the tech if maybe we should try a different location since I was seeing the animal moving in the yard in the evening and he did not think that was necessary. About a week later after no further phone calls to check the status of the trap or trying any other locations the traps were gone and I still had the animal in the yard. I could not help but think how wonderful D & G’s customer service was and how they had helped me protect my property and childrenCary Y.
- Business Description:Residential and Commercial Pest ControlRecent Review:Mr. Force was very courteous when I called him to set up an appointment and was also courteous when he arrived to perform the services. <br /> Mr. Force required an yearly contract agreeing for him to return once each quarter. He had a good personality and his rates <br /> were competitive so I agreed to the contract. <br /> My problem with Mr. Force was that he refused to give me reasonable notice before he wanted to do his quarterly treatments. <br /> I explained to him in the beginning that I had to rely on others to drive me around so I would need at least 3 days notice in order to <br /> fit my schedule with his. He would call me late Sunday evenings to tell me he wanted to be here Monday morning <br /> to do the service. Each time that I was not able to accept this he would seem to be upset. <br /> Another problem that I had with Force Pest control was that even though I was seeing dead bugs, I was also seeing an increase in the infestation instead of the decrease that was expected. <br /> I honored my agreement for the year but did not re-new and would not consider using this company again. <br /cheryl h.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Cockroaches are at the top of homeowners' unwanted pests list. Use these practical tips to help ward off a cockroach infestation.
Termites can cause expensive and extensive damage to your house when left untreated. Read on to find out what to expect during the termite fumigation process.
Find pest exterminators in
- Bull Shoals
- Calico Rock
- Mountain View
- Diamond City
- West Plains
- Horseshoe Bend
- Kissee Mills
- Ash Flat
pest exterminators in Mountain Home
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- D & G Varmint Control Inc14122 Brechen Dr N
- D & G Varmint Control Inc
- McCauley Services23650 I-30 W
- McCauley Services
- NIX 'EM OUTDOORS PEST CONTROLPO Box 10707
- NIX 'EM OUTDOORS PEST CONTROL
- Organic Family Solutions 165 Thunder Rd
- Organic Family Solutions
- RID-A-PEST4022 N Old Wire Rd
- STEVE'S TERMITE & PEST CONTROL1222 COMMERCE DR
Mountain Home, Arkansas
- STEVE'S TERMITE & PEST CONTROL