Essential oils don’t just serve as aromatherapy. Here’s how you can use some of your favorite essential oils to help repel bugs and pests like mosquitoes.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Maumelle, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Maumelle
- Mosquito Joe of ArkansasGreat job no mosquitos and very prompt even came back to treat due to our sprinkler system being on.
- Mosquito Joe of ArkansasMosquito Joe makes going outside possible! We have a weekly Social Distance Happy Hour with our neighbors. In these times we need to be able to have some social time with our friends and family. Without Moosquito Joe these times would be impossible. Thank you Mo Joe!
- Mosquito Joe of ArkansasWe have used Mosquito Joe for several years and have been very satisfied. They come every 3 weeks like clockwork. If we get mosquitoes before their next scheduled visit which has only happened a couple of times in several years, I’ve called they’re back to service again within a day. We will continue using Mosquito Joe as long as they’re mosquitoes
- Orkin Pest ControlThe bedbug exterminators arrived on time. They were finished after 1/2 hour. 4 bedrooms and 2 additional couches were treated (hopefully). The workers did not put the beds back together (It is difficult for us elderly & disabled couple to do this). Phone calls were made daily. Finally the company agreed to put the beds together in a week or so. In the meantime we are sleeping on couches. (This never occurred when we used Terminix for bedbugs a few years ago.
- Mosquito Joe of ArkansasI'm very allergic to Mosquito bites! If there are other people around, Mosquito's seek me out!! For the first time, I have been able to go outside and not have to apply a bug spray or light Citronella candles! I don't have the anxiety like I have had in the past or having the need to shower as soon as I come back in the house! Mosquito Joe has contacted me and adjusted their product to make sure that I am able to "Make Outside Fun Again" at Home! Thank you
- Curry's Termite, Pest, & Animal Control CoHe left poison boxes outside & traps inside. We caught 4 inside. Its been 2 days since we caught the last 1 & I haven't seen anymore. Just in case tho, we r gonna have him come out every mth 4 a while. The price was very reasonable....$60/mth & well worth it 4 peace of mind.
- Mosquito Joe of ArkansasI'm a picky customer - don't want ticks or mosquitoes, but want to protect the bird feeders (lots of them) and the butterfly gardens from chemicals. Difficult to manage, I'm sure! But MJ managed to make it happen this year! Mosquito Joe created my perfect summer backyard and we LOVED IT! Thank you!
- Mosquito Joe of ArkansasWe have been extremely please with the service and results from Mosquito Joe. They have been very careful 'not' to spray where instructed. Very courteous and always prompt to arrive when they say they will.
- ARKANSAS PEST CONTROL SERVICEIt's $87.50 and they do it quarterly. When they come in and spray if I have a problem they go above and beyond. In Arkansas, we get a lot of pests. If I'm having a problem after that, I just call them up and they come back for free.
- The Animal GUyThe Animal Guy sent one man to do the work, which was fine. He occluded all of the openings on the house and on the opposite end of the shop from where the bats were located. Then he went into the shop attic and sprayed them with compressed air in a can. It took about five minutes for all of the bats (approximately 20) to leave. Then he occluded the openings that the bats had exited from. All of the occlusion was done with heavy wire screen mesh. Additionally, he cleaned all of the bat urine off of the side of the shop and removed the rather large pile of guano at the base of the wall
Pest Control Companies in Maumelle
- Business Description:Professional results and a job done right the first time!Recent Review:I have hired this man twice, and he went above and beyond to do a great job both times. The first job, I asked him to make me a niche item that he'd never made before, and he still exceeded my expectations. He also saved me a lot of money and personal labor over time, as the original design and materials that I had in mind would've cost a couple of hundred more in materials, an hour or two extra labor, and added 50 or more extra pounds to a portion I would have to lift routinely. He could've just blindly done what I asked and made some extra money, but he wasn't greedy, and was mindful of my budget, safety, and satisfaction. He always finished the work quickly and professionally. I would unquestionably hire him for future jobs, as well as highly recommend him to othersTod B.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. Free home inspection includes a written proposal with photos. We win every time and send all fur-balls packing! You don't pay until you and your family are the only ones living under your roof! Once the work is completed, you get a one year guarantee to be critter-freeRecent Review:Mr. Stevens personally inspected my home and discovered several places squirrels were using to enter my attic, as well as chewed wires and entry points to my crawl space. He was thorough; he spent nearly an hour examining every inch of my under 1000 square foot home. He pointed out areas where critters could enter my attic and crawl space and told me about the potentially dangerous bare wire situation in the attic. <br /> Within a day or two, Mr. Stevens returned with a written proposal of the work which included pictures with detailed descriptions of how each area would be addressed. I agreed to the work with the understanding that his crew was booked solid and that they may not be able to start work for two weeks. I was perfectly content to wait, but changes to the crew's other jobs allowed them to come to my house the week I signed the proposal for the work. The crew was efficient. I never saw them and they were so clean, I may never have known they were there save viewing the repairs they made. <br /> Their work is clean. There's nothing garish about the hardware cloth they installed. The crawl space door was beautifully done, and I literally slept better last night knowing that the bare wires in the attic were adequately insulated when they finished. The original proposal included securing a very old (original to the house) and rusty garage door. I saw no need to make his crew secure that door when I had plans to replace it anyway, so Mr. Stevens took $80.00 off the final bill for work in the proposal that ultimately was not performed. I scheduled the garage door replacement which will occur within a few days. Mr. Stevens said he would double check the new garage door to make sure it seals to his satisfaction. I wasn't expecting that, but I appreciate it a lot. <br /> I am physically unable to enter my attic, so I asked Mr. Stevens for pictures of the wires when his crew finished insulating them and he provided them no questions asked. He told me he would come back to my house if the squirrels returned to the attic. As rock solid as the repairs are, I'll be surprised if they do. <br /> I would recommend this provider to anyone without hesitation. Mr. Stevens made the whole process easy for me. I was dreading calling anyone because experience with another provider three years ago was horrible, but working with Mr. Stevens was a completely positive experience. Mr. Steven's company provided more thorough work at a much cheaper cost than that other guy. I can thank Angie's List for introducing me to this provider. If any critter takes up residence in my attic again, I will call him without reservation. <br /MARY T.
- Business Description:Wildlife removal and repair in the Little Rock Area. Family owned and operated. Specializing is Squirrel removal, Rat control, Raccoon removal, and much more! Free inspections!Recent Review:The Animal Guy sent one man to do the work, which was fine. He occluded all of the openings on the house and on the opposite end of the shop from where the bats were located. Then he went into the shop attic and sprayed them with compressed air in a can. It took about five minutes for all of the bats (approximately 20) to leave. Then he occluded the openings that the bats had exited from. All of the occlusion was done with heavy wire screen mesh. Additionally, he cleaned all of the bat urine off of the side of the shop and removed the rather large pile of guano at the base of the wallDavid C.
- Business Description:Curry's Termite, Pest, & Animal Control CoRecent Review:Came out for a free estimate. We agreed on a price...then they came out soon after to perform the work. <br>Followup and final a few days later. <br>Pleased with the service and Angie's List coupon usedRichard K.
- Business Description:We are a family-owned & -operated business that is dedicated to customer service! Our main office is located in Hot Springs. We service Hot Springs, Hot Springs Village, Glenwood, Amity, Malvern, Benton, Bryant, Little Rock and other surrounding areas. We are state licensed, bonded and insured for your protection. Each of our technicians is clean and professional. Upon hiring, a background check is done. We wouldn't hire anyone to service your home that we wouldn't trust in our own home. We u..Recent Review:Mike is very professional & did a thorough job. He quoted the job & immediately went to work. He even knocked down spider webs which are really bad living on a lake. We used another pest control company for two years without success & will switch long-term to Advanced Pest Control. They are the only company that provide full service for insects, small animals, bats, etc. Thank God I don't have bats in my belfry! Advanced uses the highest grade chemicals available & so far I've observed excellent resultsShauna A.
- Business Description:20 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Additional phone numbers - (877) 250-1652, (501) 565-7506, (800) 832-3207.Recent Review:I guess they are o.k. They seem to be good and whatever they are using is working. When they do come out I make sure I am out of the house for two hours because they use some pretty strong stuff. They do this about once every two months and I pay them one time a quarter. I schedule my services usually on a Saturday. If I notice anything, they will make extra trips to take care of it. I guess they are pretty good. They're basically in and out. I am not absolutely sure if I would recommend them. I mean they do not do bad; they are kind of just thereMARTIN J.
- Recent Review:I have not had any bad things to say to any worker that has ever been out to spray from Central Termite. Whoever the worker may be that day they are always polite and professional. They pretty much come out and do what is needed to be done and leave, which is fine by me. I would not be content letting go of their services at this timeCHRISTOPHER L.
- Business Description:Pest control services
- Business Description:6 EMPLOYEES, USES SUBS FOR SPRINKLERS, COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB, NO TRAVEL CHARGES,Recent Review:Lawnpros does a very nice job of cutting our lawn. They show up on the same day at the same time every week, so we know exactly when they are coming. They even edge around the walkways and they are very careful around the landscapingKathie K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Bugs, mice, birds, and other vermin can wreak havoc in homes if left unchecked. Follow this pest control inspection checklist to keep your home pest-free.
Ridding your kitchen of fruit flies can be done using different cleaning products and DIY fruit fly traps. Learn how to make your own fruit fly remedy by using products you likely have in the pantry—but know that patience is required.
Find pest exterminators in
pest exterminators in Maumelle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Absolute Wildlife, IncPO Box 251568
Little Rock, Arkansas 72225
- Advanced Pest Control601 Hobson Ave
Hot Springs, Arkansas 71913
- ANCHOR TERMITE & PEST CONTROL INCORPORATED4411 ASHER AVE
Little Rock, Arkansas 72204
- Animal Evictions by Ky6834 Cantrell Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas 72207
- APEX TERMITE & PEST CONTROLPO Box 17326
Little Rock, Arkansas 72222
- ARKANSAS EXTERMINATIONPO Box 1327
Cabot, Arkansas 72023
- ARKANSAS PEST CONTROL SERVICEPO Box 1500
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72115
- Absolute Wildlife, Inc
- Central Arkansas Pest Service802 3rd Ave
Conway, Arkansas 72032
- Central Termite and Pest ControlPO Box 17326
Little Rock, Arkansas 72222
- Clark Exterminating Co., Inc.4300 Division St
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118
- Command pest Control10401 Colonel Glenn Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas 72204
- COMMAND PEST CONTROL10401 COLONEL GLENN RD
Little Rock, Arkansas 72204
- Critter Getters Pest Control Termite CoPO Box 6141
Sherwood, Arkansas 72124
- Curry's Termite, Pest, & Animal Control Co202 Bishop St
Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
- Cuttin' It Close Lawn & Landscaping91 Dossie Dr.
Lonoke, Arkansas 72086
- Central Arkansas Pest Service
- D & G Varmint Control Inc14122 Brechen Dr N
Mabelvale, Arkansas 72103
- D & G Varmint Control Inc
- Gillin's Pest Service206 Elwood Drive
Jacksonville, Arkansas 72076
- Gillin's Pest Service
- McCauley Services23650 I-30 W
Bryant, Arkansas 72022
- McCauley Services
- RID-A-PEST4022 N Old Wire Rd
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72703
- T & O Termite & Pest Inc730 Airport Loop
Searcy, Arkansas 72143
- Terminix - North Little Rock -Termite & Pest Control4228 E 43rd St Ste A
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72117
- The Animal GUy1732 Eureka garden rd
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72117
- TruGreen6101 Forbing Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas 72209
- T & O Termite & Pest Inc