The Grounds Guys of Greater Little Rock

Founded 1995 • With Angi since January 2013

13311 Lawson Rd Suite A

Little Rock, AR 72210

We are a small company driven by customer satisfaction. All of our employees are background checked, licensed and trained for the jobs they perform. We pride oursleves in a job well done, we enjoy what we do when we know the customers are being pleased.

07/13/2016

Jim & Dorothy M.

They do all my yard work, fertilizer, insect control, and help with my irrigation system. They do weekly service and if there's a problem they'll always come right out; additionally, if you call them they call back with in 24 hours. It's just really exceptional service.

Description of Work
They're my landscaping crew.

03/18/2016

Myra G.

I contacted them for a job. They called back initially and I told them I would need a spring cleanup. I asked to take a look at the job and get back to me with an estimate. I never heard from them again. I will not chase down a service I plan to pay for. Very unprofessional. If they had a full schedule they could have certainly called back or left a message saying they could not do the job. Absolutely unprofessional.

Description of Work
Nothing.

Category landscaping, lawn service

10/21/2015

PERRY G.

04/26/2015

John S.

We've used Mr. Hall's services for several years. He and his crew do consistently excellent quality work on schedule, except during downpours. Then they come the next day. They clean up and haul off tree branches and other debris - otherwise they bag them and leave bag curbside. They blow leaves and debris off our porch & deck each visit. They also provide outstanding mulching and pruning services for us each spring at a good price. They pruned my numerous rose bushes perfectly, and I'm really picky about my roses! They show up, do their job quickly & efficiently, and leave our lawn lovely without any problem at a decent price. Class act! 501-821-4538

Description of Work
Cut & trim front & back lawn of large corner lot.

04/18/2012

Jim & Dorothy M.

They are out here today. For the last 3 years they've been doing lawns in this area. I'd advise others to use them. We've used them every year.

Description of Work
Trimline Inc does our lawn service.

Mow & Go Landscaping LLC

We specialize in all phases of lawn maintenance, routine mowing services, mulch spreading, yard clean ups, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! Contact 501-503-2630

Precision Landscaping

2022 Super Service Award

Radiance

Radiance is here to get your home back in shape. We provide a complete spectrum of Exterior Home services with professional and personal care for each client's needs. We are here to guide you and give you our advice based on your goal and dream. We believe in value. Call us today so we can turn your dreams into reality

Check, PayPal

Window cleaning, interior cleaning, high risk tree cutting.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about The Grounds Guys of Greater Little Rock

How is The Grounds Guys of Greater Little Rock overall rated?

The Grounds Guys of Greater Little Rock is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are The Grounds Guys of Greater Little Rock open?

The Grounds Guys of Greater Little Rock is open:

What payment options does The Grounds Guys of Greater Little Rock provide

The Grounds Guys of Greater Little Rock accepts the following forms of payment: Check, PayPal

Does The Grounds Guys of Greater Little Rock offer free estimates?

Yes, The Grounds Guys of Greater Little Rock offers free project estimates.

Does The Grounds Guys of Greater Little Rock offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, The Grounds Guys of Greater Little Rock offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does The Grounds Guys of Greater Little Rock offer a senior discount?

No, The Grounds Guys of Greater Little Rock does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by The Grounds Guys of Greater Little Rock?

No, The Grounds Guys of Greater Little Rock does not offer warranties.

What services does The Grounds Guys of Greater Little Rock offer?

The Grounds Guys of Greater Little Rock offers the following services: We offer complete grounds care services including mowing, edgeing, shub and tree trimming, fertilization/weed control, leaf removal, gutter cleaning, landscaping, mulching, sodding, snow removal and salting/sanding services.

Are there any services The Grounds Guys of Greater Little Rock does not offer?

Window cleaning, interior cleaning, high risk tree cutting.