Meux Services Inc.

Founded 1963 • With Angi since July 2006

Meux Services Inc. was started by Ed Meux 35 years ago. We are family owned and operated by working owners!! We have six employees. Our dedicated Little Rock plumbing company is committed to offering fantastic services from repairs to leak detection to new installations. Plumbing, Heating, Air Conditioning. Payments can be made by check, visa, master card, discover, must be told before work begins. There is a 10% discount to Angie's List subscribers, must be told at time of scheduling appointment....

Fadely's Air Duct Cleaning

Specializing in AIR DUCT CLEANING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Central One Service LLC

Central One Service LLC provides Residential Electrical Service, Repair, and Installations. Started in 1977, Three Generations of our family have owned and operated the company. We take pride in our craftsmanship and stand behind our work 100%, giving you peace of mind that your problem will be resolved efficiently and effectively. To schedule an appointment, Call 501-286-5538

Keener Plumbing LLC

We have the experience and dedication to make sure every job is done right the first time around! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/17/2017

We've used them for years and they get A's in all categories.

Description of Work
They replaced a couple of cartridges in the bathroom.

Always glad to help

08/05/2017

It went superb. We talked with him about the type of toilet and the brand. He just led us to the absolute right direction. He did the work. He was really careful about when he pulled the toilets. One in particular had been shimmed with wood. It was a quick fix in order to sell the house. It was one of the things that was found on the inspection. They were supposed to get a licensed plumber to pull...

Description of Work
We needed to change out all the toilets (3).

08/05/2017

They have done a lot of work in this house in the past year. We have used them for every occasion, and in the past as well. We had another home in this area. I call them because I have had previous experience with them. I grew to trust them, since trust is a big thing. They are very careful about coming into the home. They wear the booties. They are extremely knowledgeable, and easy to speak with....

Description of Work
They changed a faucet head, and put in some new valves in the bathroom faucets. The sink stopper in one of the bathrooms was not functional. So he fixed/replaced that.

03/31/2017

I called on Friday afternoon after my pest man turned off the water when he found a BIG leak under my house. Mitch arrived within an hour, fitting me in when I know he was already busy. Mitch and Meux Services are the BEST -- honest, knowledgeable, capable, and service-minded.

Description of Work
I had a water leak under my house. Mitch found that the water pressure regulator had worn out, and he replaced it.

Glad to help

04/22/2016

In a panic, I called Meux Services Inc. at approximately 8:30 a.m. and the receptionist answered the phone even though they did not open officially until 9 a.m. Mr. Meux called approximately 12:00 noon and arrived within 15 minutes. He diagnosed the problem, hauled off the deceased 15-year old water heater, picked up and delivered the new one along with it's up-to-code supplies, and did not waste ...

Description of Work
Mitchell Meux came to diagnose why my old water heater was leaking. My old one was on it's 13-year old last leg and definitely needed to be replaced. This includes picking the new one up; delivering it to my house, and draining and removing the old water heater, hauling off the old heater, and Installing the new heater up to code. It was important to me that Mr. Meux was a licensed professional. Dealing with gas, to me, is dangerous even for professionals. In addition, I was comfortable having a Pro dealing with venting issues, and updated code issues (which for me was a stand and drain pan), regulating temperature and making sure of piping/relief drain lines (also something that I needed). I liked that he installed a Rheem water heater that I believe to be a reputable product from a company that has been in business, forever.

Category water heater repair

Glad to be of help.

03/16/2016

Meux's responded quickly to our request! Don had to work in a crawlspace barely wide enough for his shoulders. He performed a labor equal to Hercules' cleaning the Aegean stables!

Description of Work
Alot more than he needed to do. Don did an excellent job fixing our drainage problem which was caused by another company's poor servicing 8 years ago. Don Gifford, YOU ROCK !

10/27/2015

I am leveling my house. They put a sewer line in. They also did a bathroom with the pipe under the house and changed the water flow. I have used them for over 25 years. They're good Christian people. They're awesome! They tell you when they can come and when they can't. If it's an emergency, they'll tell you like it is. There aren't any surprises.

Description of Work
They're doing the repairs that are needed due to leveling my house.

01/08/2015

I asked if anything could be done for my frozen pipes this man just laughed at me. He scolded me for being ill prepared for the cold weather, and kept laughing. I told him I didn't appreciate being made fun of, but still he could not stop laughing. I'm shocked and disgusted that potential customers would be treated this way. I will never call again.

Description of Work
Called to ask about frozen pipes. I've recently moved down from a more northern state, and this is not an unusual request there.

12/01/2014

service that answered was rude and curt

Description of Work
nothing... just called for a price

Category plumber","air duct cleaner

09/15/2014

I will never again contact this company.

Description of Work
I initially gave this company a good review for the work done. A few weeks ago I noticed a problem. I have called Mitch Meux twice to come out to check the problem with the work done 5/5/14. He keeps putting me off for new business. In his own words " low water pressure is not as important" as some new calls he has scheduled. I consider this poor business practice and a slap at paying customers when they need a return visit to fix a problem.

Category plumber

Light commercial & residential heating & A/C, A/C equipment replacement, plumbing. R.P.Z repair on sprinkler systems, water heater replacement, , faucet repair and replacement. Kitchen and bath remodeling with your general contractor.

Water source heat pumps, french drains, septic tanks, lawn sprinkler systems, grease traps, sewer pumps, no sewer line rootering; will recommend a rooter company.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover