Fiber cement siding is a low-maintenance, long-lasting home exterior solution. But cement siding doesn't provide every rumored benefit, a contractor says.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Maumelle, AR
There are 6 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Maumelle
- JT HOME REPAIRJ.T. and his crew did a great job. They showed up when they said they would and completed the work without needing direction. I will definitely hire them in the future.
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoWe got an estimate around the first of February and scheduled the work to be done when we returned from a cruise, which just happened to coincide with when the coronavirus was blowing up. We notified Wilson's that we were home but the work could wait until their employees could feel safe to work. They came the next week and began installing the siding and windows at the same time. We could not have asked for more attentive or efficient work on our home as they finished it within about a week. We had problems with rain in the forecast, so that delayed the window installation for a day or two, but the siding crew worked every day, coming early and staying late to get finished. They only had to leave early one day due to rain, and the rest of the time, they worked like trojans. We were extremely impressed by the level of service provided, which included supervisors and inspectors coming by to check on the work progress. This is part of their normal service, which really helps customers feel confident that "they haven't been forgotten after the job starts". If we had questions, we were provided answers quickly. We are more than pleased with our new siding and windows and would definitely recommend Wilson's to anyone contemplating making these improvements on their home
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoTeam leader Zoa Lopez was very conscientious about their work. Wilson's Home Improvement overall was very involved by sending quality control expert Mike out to check the work as well. We subsequently ordered gutter installation since we were so satisfied with their work.
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoCrew of two neatly attired Arkansans arrived promptly, explained game plan, worked efficiently through the day & into the darkness to complete the job in one day. Very considerate of our comfort and feelings. Explained everything well. Used drop cloths and left no mess. Cleaned the glass. Demonstrated how to work the windows properly. Windows were expensive, but you get what you pay for. Showed where previous contractor screwed up and caused wood to rot around existing windows, and how their work would prevent similar problems in the future. It was my mistake to install el-cheapo windows 8 years ago from a shady contractor. Existing windows just didn't hold up, & we couldn't get replacement parts when the windows' frame attachments began breaking and glass began frosting. Wilson's quality control inspector came by the house several days later to inspect the job, interview me for my personal expectations and satisfaction, and ensure the job was done correctly. They're a class act, and I will definitely use them in the future if needed
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoFrom the time that I first called for an estimate until the job was completed the representatives and installers were here at the time they told me they would be. Two crews were assigned to the job and it was completed in three and a half days. The installers were very courteous and professional. They arrived each day around 7:00 in the morning, after asking if that time was okay with me for them to start working, and remained on the job until at least 5:00 in the afternoons, and sometimes later until it began getting dark. I never saw any of the six installers not doing something during the time they were here. Every one of them seemed to have a job to do and did it without having to be told what to do next. They cleaned up around the house every afternoon before they left for the day and asked it if would be okay for them to leave their trailers with the materials at the house. Even after the final inspection by the supervisor, who had checked the work in progress every day, I received a call from the estimater asking if I was happy with the job and if I had any questions or concerns. I am extremely pleased with both the appearance of the house as well as the worksmanship. I would not hesitate to recommend Wilson's to anyone I know who is considering having siding installed on their house
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoAll went very well. They started sooner than scheduled and worked every day, finishing in a timely manner. The siding crew leader, Jason, introduced himself and his helpers; they were most professional, friendly, and helpful--answering and explaining all questions I had during the installation process. I was very impressed with how meticulous the installers were in insuring a quality and cosmetically pleasing finish. The Quality Control Supervisor visited periodically to ensure installation meet Wilson's requirements. They cleaned up my yard daily and ensured the gates were securely locked before leaving. The gutters were installed by another team that was just as professional, timely, and quality conscience. They insured that all downspouts directed the water well away from the foundation, as I requested. The salesman, Jay, was also very knowledgeable, attentive, and helpful to me. I am sure that I chose the best provider for this job, one who gives written warranties and has a reputation for standing behind their work. I would highly recommend them to anyone
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoVery well! The two-man team got right to work with almost daily visits from their field supervisor - something all teams get, I believe. My cranky old house got a beautiful face lift at a reasonable price with a lifetime guarantee! Can't beat Wilson's.
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoAfter getting a couple of different quotes from siding installers, I chose to go with Wilson's for my new siding. Their quote *was* the highest, but I appreciated the low pressure sales pitch and the knowledge of the salesmen. The salesman even came out twice to give the pitch because everyone involved in the installer selection process unable to be present at one time. He helped us balance our budget and our aesthetic preferences to come to a decision that made everyone happy. I chose new siding, trim, shutters, columns, and crawlspace doors. Installation of the siding was FAST - a three man crew (a supervisor/foreman + two additional installers) sided my 1200 sq. ft. home in about 5 days. The men arrived at 8:00 am and worked until around 5:00 pm everyday. They were polite, respectful, and as careful with my flowerbeds and outdoor decor as I am. They cleaned up any debris that had fallen every day, so I never had to worry about my dog stepping on stray screws when I let her outside. They reinstalled my mailbox and all my exterior lights, plus they fixed my screen door that had never latched properly! The columns and shutters were installed within a few days of the siding being fully installed. The crawlspace doors were custom-made to fit the openings in my foundation and took the longest to arrive and be installed - they were installed about three weeks after the crew left. Despite that delay, I could not be more pleased with the quality of the work performed and the value I received. I would recommend Wilson's to anyone and would certainly use them again
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoThe experience with Wilson's Home Improvement was very pleasant and stress free. After many years of frustration with another company it was quite a relief to have a company that honored and respected me as a customer. The window was put in quickly and correctly. They cleaned up any mess that they made and ensured that I was satisfied before leaving my home. The techs answered all my questions and were very knowledgeable of the product and the installation process. I am very pleased and relieved to finally have my window fixed
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoYou get what you pay for and that is great quality work. Could have gone else where and saved but I wanted no worries and top notch service.
Last update on March 4, 2022
Siding Contractors in Maumelle
Average price of siding a property
The average price of siding a house depends on so many factors that it’s difficult to supply an accurate estimate without all of the information. Basically, though, average costs for installing new siding on a house range from $2,900 to $44,000.
Some factors that can have an impact on the price of your siding job include:
- The home’s size. Bigger homes need even more siding material, and that drives up the price. It also takes more time to install the additional siding materials, and that will increase the cost of labor.
- Siding type usually plays a role. Vinyl and aluminum siding are typically the cheapest at $2 to $4 per square foot, on average. Brick siding runs $3 to $10 per square foot, on average, and stone veneer costs $8 to $11 per square foot, on average.
- Extra work required to install siding. If your siding pro must complete additional prep work prior to installing siding, you may wind up spending more for their services. That can include pressure washing to get rid of mold or debris or replacing damaged wood.
Reaching out to contractors in your area is a good way to get a feel for how much your job could cost. Narrow down your search to a few promising candidates, and get estimates from them all.
Best practices for contracting a local siding business
Contracting anyone to work on your home is a reasonably big step. You obviously want qualified, experienced contractors carrying out the work, but how can you make sure that you’re locating the proper local siding contractor for your project? Start by following some best practices.
- Look at samples of finished work, and ask for proof that the community siding company has finished work similar to your job previously. Request a work portfolio or review any work portfolio on the business’s online profile.
- Request references. Ask potential contractors if they can provide references from previous customers. This helps you discover how happy others are with the business’s service.
- Go over all the small print. Everything you agree to with the company should be in print before you sign up. If a company seems reluctant to add anything in writing, that can be a sign that you should select another company.
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Do you love the look of a rustic log cabin? Our expert guide explores all the factors that go into concrete log siding costs, including labor and materials.
This cost guide explores the cost of aluminum siding, which depends on the size of the home, the style of the aluminum siding, and whether you paint it.
Find siding contractors in
- Cammack Village,
- North Little Rock,
- Little Rock,
- Sweet Home,
- East End,
- Shannon Hills,
siding contractors in Maumelle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- S & S HOME IMPROVEMENT104 Marseille Dr
Maumelle, Arkansas 72113
- S & S HOME IMPROVEMENT
- A State Handymen Inc80 S. Broadview
GREENBRIER, Arkansas 72058
- Allen Construction3517 East Broadway St
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72114
- AQ Roofing, LLC.117 HILLWOOD DR
Sherwood, Arkansas 72120
- ARKANSAS GUTTER SOLUTIONPO Box 7034
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72124
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
Conway, Arkansas 72032
- Aspen Contracting, Inc.1904 Evans Loop
Bryant, Arkansas 72022
- A State Handymen Inc
- Lewis & Company ConstructionPO BOX 4904
Little Rock, Arkansas 72214
- Lewis & Company Construction
- PI Roofing Solutions6109 Remount Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas 72118
- PI Roofing Solutions
- Shepard's Construction211 Woodmere St
Hot Springs, Arkansas 71901
- SIBERT'S SIDING1235 Blue Grass Drive
Benton, Arkansas 72019
- Sideco Inc15 Collins Industrial Pl Ste E
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72113
- SMART FRAMING2741 Rock Ridge Dr
Sherwood, Arkansas 72120
- Southbay Remodel & Repair21 Pond st
Cabot, Arkansas 72023
- Southwest Exteriors of Arkansas12424 Natural Steps Dr
Roland, Arkansas 72135
- Shepard's Construction
- The Home Handyman17200 Chenal Pkwy. Ste 300 Pmb 303
Little Rock, Arkansas 72223
- The Home Handyman
- Unlimited Mobile Wash2611 S Ringo St
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- Unlimited Mobile Wash
- Whit Davis Lumber Company723 School Drive
Jacksonville, Arkansas 72076
- Whitehead Construction100 Jo Jo Lane
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72117
- Will Pro Roofing & Construction LLCPO Box 802
Bixby, Oklahoma 74008
- Wilson's Home Improvement Co1964 E Grand Ave
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71901
- WIND RIVER CONSTRUCTION9098 MARS HILL RD
Bauxite, Arkansas 72011
- WINDOW DEPOT USA OF LITTLE ROCK1313 N HILLS BLVD STE 307
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72114
- Windows And More LLC107 Plaza Blvd Ste E
Cabot, Arkansas 72023
- WRIGHT SIDING CO5616 MacArthur Drive
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118
- Whit Davis Lumber Company