Curry's Termite, Pest, & Animal Control Co

Founded 1926 • With Angi since July 2006

202 Bishop St

Little Rock, AR 72201

Curry's Termite, Pest, & Animal Control Co...

01/08/2020

Carol S.

He left poison boxes outside & traps inside. We caught 4 inside. Its been 2 days since we caught the last 1 & I haven't seen anymore. Just in case tho, we r gonna have him come out every mth 4 a while. The price was very reasonable....$60/mth & well worth it 4 peace of mind.

Description of Work
Rat control

10/22/2019

Angela Y.

The technician was on time, courteous and very professional.

Description of Work
Check for termites

06/25/2018

Louise T.

Curry's is an excellent company and their people are wonderful.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest service

01/03/2018

Dawanna T.

Over the phone, I was told that an inspection would be done to determine possible entry points. After looking around the outside of the house, the technician put out poison and said he would be back in 5 days to check for dead rodents. At no point was there an inspection done of the attic. I paid the $120 plus tax. After a week, I received a call from Curry stating they would charge me $700 to cover the crawl space vents/doors and put mesh wire around the heating and air unit. I asked if the technician would be back out to re-check for dead rodents; the answer was no. All in all, I paid $131 for rodent poison that I could have purchased and put out myself. To add insult to injury, I received a bill in the mail the service for which I had already paid.

Description of Work
I suspected that rodents were entering my home, as I could hear scratching in my bathroom wall and noises in my attic.

Category animal removal

04/26/2017

Glenda P.

THE REPRESENTATIVE WAS PROMPT ACCORDING TO THE ARRIVAL TIME. THE REPRESENTATIVE THAT I SPOKE WITH ON THE PHONE WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. THE REPRESENTATIVE THAT CAME OUT WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND MY ANT PROBLEM WAS SOON RESOLVED.

Description of Work
I HAD AN ANT PROBLEM THAT HAD BECOME A NUSIANCE THROUGHOUT MY ENTIRE HOUSE.

02/27/2017

Sara B.

Curry's is a family owned business and treats their clients as if they are their own family. They are very respectful and helpful. I had major issues with Terminex and I decided to cancel with them. I received great recommendations to go through Curry's and I'm am beyond pleased with their professionalism and price range. They are great!

Description of Work
Termite Inspection and pest control

12/05/2016

Steve R.

The technicians spent more time with us than expected, explained everything and pricing in detail, and provided prompt service. Extremely helpful

Description of Work
Pest inspection and treatment

11/30/2016

Danny S.

Great. Responded promptly, did what they said they would do, when they said they would do it, and charged what they quoted. Totally satisfied.

Description of Work
We had squirrels in our attic that needed to be removed. Then the entry/exit point needed to be repaired.

10/06/2016

Jenna R.

Excellent! Always remember I have dogs, specific/unique things about the house and work around my schedule. Very professional and great to work with.

Description of Work
Termite and regular bug spraying

08/23/2016

scott A.

Was unhappy with customer service with another provider. Saw Curry's had good reviews so called them up with the intention of switching termite policy to Curry's. Told them during the initial call that we wanted to switch to them for termite. Also, told them we noticed a few rodents around the yard so Curry's was going to lay some traps. Guy came out (was late) and laid traps. Claimed he checked crawlspace but the door was locked and nobody unlocked it for him during his visit. He was supposed to follow up I think but never did. Got the statement (with a misspelled name) which says nothing. I guess we didn't get the termite policy we asked for. Not what I expected. And I left the other guys for crappy service. Oh well. Moving on, I guess.

Description of Work
planned to have them for our termite policy

07/09/2016

Richard K.

Came out for a free estimate. We agreed on a price...then they came out soon after to perform the work. Followup and final a few days later. Pleased with the service and Angie's List coupon used.

Description of Work
Had squirrels in attic through fireplace cap. Sealed cap, installed one way trap and then came back to remove trap after animals were out and finalized seal of chimney.

Category animal removal

08/21/2015

Vanessa L.

He was punctual, professional, and very friendly. Everything worked as he said it would (activity stopped within the amount of time he said it would take)

Description of Work
Spray for ants and spiders inside and outside the house. Put bait for ants in different areas of the kitchen, and spider traps to monitor activity behind beds and toilets.

08/18/2015

Sarah Y.

The previous owners had a contract with Curry's so I called and asked them to come spray for me while the house was empty before I moved in. Not only did they know which house I was talking about, they were very courteous and prompt in their scheduling. Although I was prepared to pay them to start a new contract, they offered to come out complimentary on the old owners' contract and simply come back when it's time to spray again and let me continue that contract. I have seen a few crickets and one moth in my home since moving in, but my door has been open a lot. I will be keeping an eye out for any pests over the next month.

Description of Work
Did a spray of my home for pests before I moved in

07/29/2015

Melissa A.

I was unhappy with Terminix and so I switched to Curry's. I'm very happy with Curry's. Initial cost was $479.60, and well worth the cost to switch from Terminix. Annual renewal is $152.60 (including tax)

Description of Work
Annual termite inspection (renewal)

06/17/2015

Karla S.

It is a pleasure to do business with Curry's for my termite coverage. They're timely, knowledgeable, and have reasonable prices. I switched from a large, national provider a few years ago and I've never looked back. Highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Annual termite inspection

05/12/2015

Julia C.

Prompt, courteous, and professional service. I have been very pleased with their service in the past also.

Description of Work
QUARTERLY PEST SERVICE

04/13/2015

Mary Z.

Always great service from the technician that comes out to our house to the representative that makes our appointments. A couple of times we have seen bugs between services and they are always quick to come out and re-spray. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Curry's provides our pest control services.

02/24/2015

Sandra A.

They did a great job. They were friendly, punctual, professional, and very informative.

Description of Work
Put rat poison in attic and crawl space. Then they replaced vents in the crawl space or put screens on the vents.

02/20/2015

David C.

Have had them provide quarterly pest control to prevent any problems in my new house (purchased in 2012 and have had them since that time).. Have been please with their service and willingness to work with me to schedule service at my convenience. They are also less expensive than my previous provider.

Description of Work
quarterly pest control

02/18/2015

Matt J.

it went great. from talking to Judy on the phone to working with Le'Vonte when he came by, these guys were professional and top notch the whole way. I had moved from another service, a national service, because they kept upping my rate -- which of course they immediately dropped after I told them we were changing our service provider. Nevermind that we had asked for that some time back... Anyway. Le'Vonte came out and we discussed my questions and he went over everything in great detail, and treated the yard and house. He left temporary traps in the house to get a handle on any pests we might have inside. He also told us that what we thought we squirrels in the attic (thanks, other guys) were rats, though we hadn't seen any damage or recent signs. He baited in about four places -- thoroughly. Scott sent an email with the statement, so we're good to go. Took a chance with not having any personal references for these guys, and we're sure glad we did. Great talking to folks, and they were real flexible with scheduling. Le'Vonte was a little early but it was no big deal. We signed a quarterly deal with them. I'd recommend them without a doubt.

Description of Work
Performed general pest inspection; sprayed inside and outside of house, checked crawlspace; baited for rats

08/23/2014

Michael S.

Technician arrived at my home during the set appointment window. He was very professional and explained what kind of treatment they were using and what range of household pest their product covers.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest treatment

06/14/2014

Alan F.

The service technician (Robert) was fantastic!! He was caught in traffic at the time originally set for our appointment, but called and explained the situation in plenty of time. He offered to continue to come or reschedule, but we opted to change the appointment to the following morning. He was prompt, courteous, and very considerate of our time and convenience. He explained everything as he went, was very nice and friendly, used disposable covers over his shoes, and did a fantastic job!! He sprayed for ants and other bugs throughout the house inside, then sprayed the parameter of the house on the outside, and inside and out of our workshop behind our house. He guaranteed his work and was very professional in every sense of the word.

Description of Work
Robert was great! He sprayed for ants and bugs inside and outside the house.

Category pest control

Thanks for putting the trust in us to take care of your home. Great customer service is the main stay of our company. I'm glad you were happy with the service you received. Never hesitate to call if you need anything else.

03/10/2014

philip M.

When we called Curry's, they explained everything in detail and made us feel very comfortable. When Mark arrived, he did a wonderful job. Not only did he show up on time, but he also explained in detail what he was going to do. He reassured us about the chemicals he was using, as well letting us know how safe they were to have in the house. Mark even put covers on his boots as he walked through the house. A couple of days after he sprayed, we have not had one insect in or outside of our home. I look forward to a lasting relationship with Curry's.

Description of Work
Sprayed inside and outside of our home for pest. Also inspected our attic for any unwanted pest.

11/11/2013

Lisa T.

It went very well and as promised I have not seen very many spiders since they sprayed. I got on the quarterly rotation to keep them gone.

Description of Work
Sprayed for spiders (and other bugs).

11/10/2013

Barbara G.

We did not use this vendor, so no opinion.

Description of Work
I used Curry's Termite, Pest & Animal Control.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

Pest Control Equipment & Supplies, Bee Control & Removal Service, Pest Control Services, Animal Removal Services.

We do not get rid of pesty neighbors (love thy neighbor instead).