Grayer Electric Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2010

We Now Offer Financing for Electrical Needs! Grayer Electric Inc has served the Central Arkansas area for 18 years and still has the commitment to service and value. Our skilled professionals will diagnosis your problem and give you the best service and pricing available for your needs. We provide

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated

electrician (20)lighting (4)ceiling fan installation (3)

05/18/2021

James R.

Once they arrived service was quick and accurate.

Description of Work
Trouble shoot faulty 220 circuit.

Work Completed On 05/18/2021

02/17/2021

Gustavo A.

bastante bien

Description of Work
queria un ducha en la casa de una mascota

Work Completed On 02/05/2021

01/02/2017

Larry P.

Very well.

Description of Work
Ceiling Fan Light fixture repair.

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 12/22/2016

09/01/2016

Richard H.

They are the only people we use. We've been using them for 13 years now. Anytime we need electrical, I just call them up. They are real good with pricing and everything.

Description of Work
They completely rewired our house.

Work Completed On 04/12/2016

07/17/2016

Richard H.

Description of Work
We have been using Grayer Electric for 13 years. The crews are are very experienced and professional. They are always on time and can answer any questions you have. Other craft contractors we have make comments on the quality of their work. They have Great service after the sale. I won't have anyone else work on any electrical in my house except Grayer Electric.

06/07/2016

Meisha S.

He called to say he would be at the house at a certain time. We drove an hour and a half to meet him (showed up early, in fact), but he was not there and must have shown up even earlier before the agreed upon time. Never tried to call us to ask if we were near. Contacted his office who apologized for the misunderstanding and said he would call us back. Never called us back so we had to find another electrician.

Description of Work
Asked for a couple of outlets to be placed in the house and a bathroom light replaced.

Work Completed On 06/07/2016

09/23/2015

Lynn B.

Description of Work
He installed ceiling fans, lighting fixtures and our generator. The lighting was for both interior and exterior.

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 02/23/2015

02/14/2014

Nancy M.

Arrived promptly this morning after I called after 5:30 PM yesterday. Called on way over so I would know when he would arrive. Went right to work. Tested all and examined all the wall receptacles. Identified all the things that needed replacement. Don't have any idea if the cost was reasonable. The cost was $211.46. I feel he saved my life and property to keep it from burning down the house.

Description of Work
Service Call: Troubleshooted & Repaired dead wall receptacle. Replaced damaged receptacle.

Cost $211.46

Work Completed On 02/14/2014

10/28/2013

Richard H.

They are very professional. They got done within the time-frame. The prices are really reasonable. If we ever have a problem they are always responsive. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They rewired our entire house, pool and shop.

Work Completed On 02/28/2013

08/19/2013

Annie C.

Everything turned out great. I have been using them for a long time. I never had problems with scheduling or their work. I request a certain technician, and they are very accommadating. I will continue to use them for any future work. If you are looking for someone who does high quality work and stands by it, Grayer is the company to hire.

Description of Work
They have done lots of electric work for me like replacing lights and fixtures. They also installed outside lights.

Category electrician, lighting

Work Completed On 02/13/2013

Robert L.

We contacted Herman Grayer and asked him to look at the light that had been knoced over by a mower. We felt it couldn't be repaired and asked Herman to look if he confirmed that to please replace the fixture.

Description of Work
Grayer Electric replaced a yard light at the Veterans Memorial

Work Completed On 03/10/2012

Rita E.

They were absolutely wonderful. They were very professional and on time. If I had an issue or question, they would always come out the same or next day. I love their follow up. I would highly recommend them because they have great knowledge and were very informative about their job and timeliness.

Description of Work
They did some electrical for me.

Work Completed On 07/14/2011

JANICE H.

It went wonderful, they did a great job with zero problems to be had.

Description of Work
We took our garage and turned it into an efficiency apartment, and they did the wiring in that area of the home to accommodate the project.

Work Completed On 08/15/2010

James B.

They did excellent work. Great job. It did not take him long to do the work. They were able to find problems the other electrician missed. Getting them out to do the work was easy. They were very responsive to our calls. I have recommended them to others. We plan on using them again.

Description of Work
They did all of my rewiring throughout my house after it was struck by lightning.

Work Completed On 04/30/2013

William C.

I called Grayer and they took care of the job for me. Their pricing was very reasonable. He has a wonderful reputation in our community that is why I called him. He did the work just fine. The quality of his work is excellent. I have never heard anything negative about the work he does.

Description of Work
I had a ceiling fan that was having some electrical problems. Someone did not install the wiring correctly.

Category electrician, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 02/20/2013

Charlotte W.

They did excellent work. I would highly recommend them. He is upfront with the price. They are very thorough and show up on time. His crew is great. It is a family business and their investment shows in their work.

Description of Work
They have done multiple electrical jobs during remodeling and home building.

Work Completed On 06/04/2013

Ed D.

He is very professional. I explained the problems I was having, he did the diagnosis and told me where the problem was and gave me a price. He was able to fix the problem and now everything is working fine. He was responsive to my calls. When I called, he asked me when he could come. He was very accommodating to my schedule. Their pricing was comparable to other companies I spoke to.

Description of Work
There was something wrong with my breaker box and he was able to fix the problem.

Work Completed On 03/08/2012

02/24/2012

Rita E.

Work Completed On 02/24/2012

02/22/2012

Tim W.

He was very dependable. On time with his work, he knew how long the projects and was done right on time. He didn't try to short sell on the types of wires he used. He used good quality material and components.

Description of Work
He installed new wiring. Made some changes to existing wiring. Made some changes to some of the existing outlets and switches. Installed some outlets in the kitchens and bathroom. Connected a new main panel and had to add to the main panel that already existed.

Work Completed On 09/21/2011

08/16/2011

Phoebe and Terry C.

He has done a lot of work for us in the past three years. He does very professional work. He is very good and clean. He cleans up when he is done and doesn't leave a mess. He is very busy so he is hard to get hold of. His prices are right along what others are. We would absolutely use him again.

Description of Work
We used Grayer Electric for electrical work. He repaired a couple of driveway lights and installed a couple of driveway lights.

Category electrician, lighting

M-5064
    Arkansas
    Arkansas: Electricians
    11/30/2022

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
    We accept remote payment