Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Hot Springs Village, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Hot Springs Village
- HILLBILLY CONCRETEThey were timely and did exactly what they were supposed to do. Their price was the best across the town.
- PATTERNED CONCRETE DESIGNS INCThe process was simple, I called them and they came and gave me an estimate. I contacted them later and gave them the OK to do the job. They were out the following week and completed the job in one day.
- Ben White Independent ContractorHe informed me that he doesn't do concrete work however handed the phone to someone who does.
- Graves Brothers Concrete ConstructionThey did the original drive ways which was done about 1996. They did an outstanding job and they were reasonable priced.
- SUBLIME CONCRETE SOLUTIONS LLCVERY PROFESSIONAL. COMPLETED AS PROMISED. EXCELLENT JOB. ACCIDENTALLY BROKE A WINDOW, THEY PAID TO HAVE IT REPLACED.
- MITCHELL ASPHALT SEAL COATINGThe drive appears practically new. Providers were neat, precise, communicated well with us regarding details of our need before beginning and our satisfaction afterward. We would recommend Mitchell Asphalt to any and everyone.
- A to Z Construction Services LLCA to Z Construction Services LLC are like low-cost, low-overhead, very honest. They have got a good cooperation that they will have job done and they get their job right and they do care about the quality of the material. They are not a full service company, but they get you afford the price.
- Richens ConcreteRob appears to be honest, and everything is great as long as you are out there while he is working to make sure that he knows what you want. But as soon as you stop paying attention, so does he. And once he is paid, he is finished with it. It's been almost a year now that he was supposed to come back and finish and he hasn't. The concrete is still there but there are rough edges everywhere and there are still leaves hanging off the side of it and stuff like that, that he was supposed to come back and do the finishing. He never bothered to so that
- Richens ConcreteHe was very quick. Once the work is done he does not return calls. The concrete slabs are cracked. I am planning on putting a deck over it. He pretends to have expertise that he does not have. Overall it was a bad experience.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Hot Springs Village
- Business Description:Simple solutions for your foundation issues, cracked or unlevel concrete, soil stabilization, and void fill problems. Call for a free on-site consultation and estimate 501-539-5218!Recent Review:They were prompt to respond & set up A timely appointment to give an estimate, but after appointment said they would email me an estimate in couple of days from appointment. I provided our email address and after a week still no estimate, I called & was told they were so sorry as they had been extremely busy, but would get it in before end of the day. That was a month back & I never heard from them again. I do not do business with people that Do not keep their word nor do I feel they are worthy to be on Angie’s ListPeggy D.
- Business Description:We are specialists in residential and commercial structure repair. Our services include new construction, remodeling, and a wide variety of other repairs. We do not use subcontractors. Choosing a structure repair company is often not an easy task. While you may receive many different conclusions and opinions from different companies, you may be assured that the solution we submit will always be based upon a thorough analysis of your problem and will utilize the very latest in technology. At A..Recent Review:We live in an older home, built in the 1940s, in which a second floor was added in the 1980s. We knew when we moved in three years ago that the piers and beams were not sufficient and would need work. I was very particular about hiring a contractor for this job because I wanted the job done correctly, thoroughly, and with attention to detail. I received bids from five different contractors, and joined them in the crawlspace during the inspections. American Structure performed the most thorough inspection of any of the contractors, and also did the best job of explaining their assessment and discussing different options for repair. The bid included a range of repair options to tailor a range of budgets, depending on how much we wanted to invest in the project. The American Structure bid was generally competitive in price with their competitors, but was more thorough and detailed. We opted initially for a more basic repair. The crew was prompt, friendly, very professional. They left the site cleaner than they found it. They even did some additional work not mentioned in the bid, such as shoring up and repairing a few existing piers, without additional cost. We were so pleased with the work by American Structure that we hired them to add additional piers and beams, a 10-mil vapor barrier, and a second crawlspace entrance. All together, American Structure added 19 piers, 60 feet of beams, a full 10-mil vapor barrier and a second crawlspace entrance. Now our floors are rock-solid and our crawlspace is nearly as clean and pretty as a room in the house. We’ve had a great experience with American Structure and highly recommend themJ L.
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:He was great. He did what he said he was gonna do.jack p.
- Business Description:With over 80 years of experience, Olshan provides both homeowners and commercial property owners with cost-effective foundation repair solutions. Services include; foundation repair, crawl space repair, crawl space encapsulation, basement waterproofing, basement repair, wall repair, epoxy crack injections, wall braces, and more... Our service area includes; Estimates are FREE (there is no obligation to buy) and come with custom repair plans! A+ BBB Rated. Convenient payment programs & availab..Recent Review:Work done promptly and professionallyPatrick M.
- Business Description:I can install pole barns or metal buildings, but I can also roof or do other construction things. I have even built alot of ramps for insurance companies in the past. I have only been working for myself for about a year but I started have installing pole barns for about 8 years or so. I take pride in my work so I try for prefection.
- Business Description:We do any type of Remodel to your home, condo boat dock and commercial building.Recent Review:Have not used any service. <br />Alma M.
- Business Description:For the past year I have delivered a professional level of service and expertise to my amazing customers on a consistent weekly basis . Being trustworthy and punctual is most important. The services provided are Commercial/Residential Landscaping work; Mowing, Edging, Weed Eating, Trimming, Planting, Fertilization, Bird Baths, Flower Beds, Mulch, Koi Ponds, Walkways, Concrete/Masonry work, Driveways, Rock Paths, Tree Trimming/Cutting, Retaining walls, Fences, Decks/Porches, Carpentry, Paintin..
- Business Description:Acid StainingRecent Review:The process was simple, I called them and they came and gave me an estimate. I contacted them later and gave them the OK to do the job. They were out the following week and completed the job in one day.David O.
- Business Description:Cooper Concrete Construction Inc./contractor
- Business Description:If you're looking for excellent service then you've come to the right place. At Coster Landscaping & Sprinkler, our ultimate goal is to serve you & make your experience with us a pleasant one.Recent Review:<p>He arrived on time had was completely familiar with my sprinkler system. Made the necessary</p> <p>repairs replaced the control box within an hour. He also walked me through the system so I</p> <p>could understand how to operate it. Extremely helpful.</p> <br /susan f.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Hot Springs
- Lake Hamilton
- Mount Ida
- Shannon Hills
concrete contractors in Hot Springs Village
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- Handyman Services6039 Glenwood Dr
- Handyman Services
- Newman Roofing & Exteriors220 E Sevier
- Newman Roofing & Exteriors
- Olshan Foundation Repair5115 Young Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- Peoples Creative Construction234 E Belding St
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Peoples Creative Construction
- R L HURST INC167 westwego terrace
- R L HURST INC
- Studdard Construction Company, Inc.501 Harrod Road
White Hall, Arkansas
- Studdard Construction Company, Inc.