If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Plainview, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Plainview
- PLANIT DIRT EXCAVTG CONCRETESuper. It took a while for me to be worked in (I was told that up front), but I was patient and JR kept me in the loop as to when he could get to my project. When it started, it went quickly and efficiently. Outstanding workmanship, very proud of finished job. Our thanks to the whole crew. Definitely increased the look and value of the home read less
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsIt went well overall. There were two mistakes made by the subcontractors: (1) they installed the wrong tile and (2) installed the wrong plaster. Both of the mistakes were promptly corrected by the A&S supervisor but my advice to potential customers is to watch each phase of the project closely and let your project manager know if there are inconsistencies, problems or mistakes. The overall project took longer than we expected (about 3 months) but that may be because we have never built a pool before. The quality of the finished product was great and A&S provided all the services expected. Joe Angrove, Lead Design Consultant, and Dan Dockery, Project Manager, both did outstanding jobs for us. Joe was a master at helping us design our pool and Dan was always available to ensure that the job was done correctly. Both were very professional and represented A&S well read less
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasAbsolutely wonderful! American Standard Foundation Repair submitted a bid to me with full description of their plan. An entire crew came to my house! Each man had a specialty, cutting, welding, etc. Before starting, Jason had me examine the material to be used and give my approval. And when finished, had me examine and approve the job completed! They were so professional, polite, cleaned up everything and made sure I was happy with the job! A bit later the owner, Michael Herring, called to get my opinion of the service! Never had that happen before! He told me they also do other things and if I needed something to call! You can bet I will! HIGHLY recommend them! A+ in my book read less
- American Standard Foundation RepairVery well. They were super nice and explained everything to me. The owner was very patience with me and helping me to understand. He didn't try to sail me anything. He told me straight up what the problem was, ways I could address, and pricing. I wish he did more than just roofing. I would use him for everything read less
- Limitless InnovationsThis update is to help those of you that may be on the fence about doing your garage floor because you aren't sure how well it will hold up. Please know, I am not an employee of this company, a family member, nor am I paid for my reviews by anyone within this company or any company for that matter. I am simply writing this update because I am thoroughly impressed with the quality of the products and workmanship done by Limitless Innovations. It has now been over 18 months (1 1/2 years) and this floor looks as if it were done yesterday. These photos were taken March 17th, 2017. We park our three vehicles on this floor daily and there isn't any wear and tear. We get so many compliments from friends and family and people that visit our home. If you want to take your garage or man-cave to the next level, you want Andrew and Carey (Owners) from Limitless Innovations to provide you the service. ***Quality and Workmanship second to none!! read less
- Ernest RemodelingMy husband's woodworking shop burned down and we hired Mr. Ernest to rebuild it. His estimate was accurate on what it would take to rebuild. His price per hour was $27.00 per hour and that included two helpers. The quality of work is excellent. The roof is tight and we have had several storms now and there have been no leaks. My husband is using his shop everyday and there have been no problems with the workmanship. Mr. Ernest showed up on time, worked hard while he was here, he was very professional, and we will use his services again if the need arises read less
- Andy Ingle ConcreteAndy Ingle Concrete Andy Ingle Concrete, was recommended to me. He was very reliable and the work is good quality.
- Steve Cline Concrete ConstructionI needed a concrete slab poured for a shop I was building. I was new to the area and asked local contractors for the name of a good concrete man that was local and ran his own small business. I hear the same man's name several times, Steve Cline. Steve did the job ahead of schedule, at budget, and answered questions with a smile read less
- Robby Strain ConcreteWe had a lot of concrete that needed re-doing. Our walkway from garage to front porch had dropped a couple of inches, the steps to the porch had dropped and cracked; the steps to the front driveway were totally deteriorated and all needed to be replaced.The job was done professionally with no wasted time or effort. Cleanup was total and we are very satisfied read less
- Steve Cline Concrete ConstructionI contacted Steve on a Wednesday, and by Thursday afternoon the entire job was DONE!! He was a professional to work with, and he and his team did outstanding work. Several times throughout the job Steve had me take pictures/review his work before moving on to the next step- I was very impressed. I highly recommend read less
Concrete Repair Contractors in Plainview
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret.. read lessRecent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend them read lessPam G.
- Business Description:Simple solutions for your foundation issues, cracked or unlevel concrete, soil stabilization, and void fill problems. Call for a free on-site consultation and estimate 501-539-5218!Recent Review:They were prompt to respond & set up A timely appointment to give an estimate, but after appointment said they would email me an estimate in couple of days from appointment. I provided our email address and after a week still no estimate, I called & was told they were so sorry as they had been extremely busy, but would get it in before end of the day. That was a month back & I never heard from them again. I do not do business with people that Do not keep their word nor do I feel they are worthy to be on Angie’s List read lessPeggy D.
- Business Description:With over 80 years of experience, Olshan provides both homeowners and commercial property owners with cost-effective foundation repair solutions. Services include; foundation repair, crawl space repair, crawl space encapsulation, basement waterproofing, basement repair, wall repair, epoxy crack injections, wall braces, and more... Our service area includes; Estimates are FREE (there is no obligation to buy) and come with custom repair plans! A+ BBB Rated. Convenient payment programs & availab.. read lessRecent Review:Work done promptly and professionallyPatrick M.
- Business Description:For the past year I have delivered a professional level of service and expertise to my amazing customers on a consistent weekly basis . Being trustworthy and punctual is most important. The services provided are Commercial/Residential Landscaping work; Mowing, Edging, Weed Eating, Trimming, Planting, Fertilization, Bird Baths, Flower Beds, Mulch, Koi Ponds, Walkways, Concrete/Masonry work, Driveways, Rock Paths, Tree Trimming/Cutting, Retaining walls, Fences, Decks/Porches, Carpentry, Paintin.. read less
- Business Description:We have been in business since 1974. We specialize in painting, however we have a broad set of skills including but not limited to Drywall finishing, room additions, trim, flooring, and roofing, power washing, hauling, and much much more. We are licensed and bonded Call us for your free estimate TODAY!! read less
- Business Description:Jack and Josh Martin are licensed contractors by the state of Arkansas. They have a combined 40+ years of experience.
- Business Description:I work with the latest technology both in the office and out in the field. I am fully insured and guarantee my work. I only bill after completion of job and to the satisfaction of my clients.
- Business Description:WE ARE A CHRISTIAN BASED COMPANY. HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 35 YRS. WE SPECIALIZE IN REMODELING KITCHEN AND BATHROOM, HOME EXTERIOR REMODELING AND OUTDOOR CUSTOM DECKS.
- Business Description:We are a full-service residential construction company. 25 years experience in the building industry. We have references for all services we offer. Our contracts with customers protects both parties to ensure proper completion and payment. We provide detailed spreadsheets upon request at anytime during larger projects to maintain confidence that budget is not exceeded read lessRecent Review:The color and finish on the new patio does not match the old portion that was not removed. The sheen on the patio is very hard to keep clean and sweats, making it hard to walk on. There are places where the concrete splashed on the brick of our house that needs to be removed. There are holes that developed when the concrete was being stained and he has not repaired them. He did not install the drain in the driveway to prevent the garage from flooding so now each time it rains, we have mud and dirt accumulate in front of the garage and on the new walkway (about 10 yards long), so we have to pressure wash the entire front of the garage and the walkway to remove the mud. On August 9, 2013, we paid Mr. Fitzgerald $1,500.00 as a partial payment to have custom railing installed around the edge of the patio. Each time we've asked him about the railing, he says, "I'm working on it". My husband has sent numerous text messages and left many phone messages asking Mr. Fitzgerald to meet with us so we can resolve these problems, but he has not returned any of our messages in over 8 months. He did however, text my husband on Christmas Eve to wish us a Merry Christmas and said I'll see you soon. That's been 7 months ago. Mr. Fitzgerald and his crew started out doing the work very well and very fast. After a few weeks, he pulled the crew and started building a house for a local contractor. After that we could not get him to come back and finish our job. It would take him less that 2 days to complete the work. He left 2 drains open on the ends and above ground. Each time it rains, that portion of the yard has standing water read lessVivian T.
- Business Description:We specialize in staining, scoring, etching, sealing, waxing, and diamond polishing concrete. We never leave a project with an unsatisfied client. From basic to creatively challenged floor designs, let us customize your home or business to make it more attractive and personal read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Hot Springs Village
- Mount Ida
- Coal Hill
concrete contractors in Plainview
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- G and b lopez concrete
Hot springs AR, Arkansas
- G and b lopez concrete
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- NEC Construction & Remodeling269 McNeeley Cir
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
- NEC Construction & Remodeling
- Olshan Foundation Repair5115 Young Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- Precision Layout, Inc.PO Box 543
- Precision Layout, Inc.
- Robinson's Maintenance2402 Cherokee St
El Dorado, Arkansas
- Robinson's Maintenance
- Unique Concrete Designs10139 eagle st
- Unique Concrete Designs