If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Mount Ida, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Mount Ida
- PLANIT DIRT EXCAVTG CONCRETESuper. It took a while for me to be worked in (I was told that up front), but I was patient and JR kept me in the loop as to when he could get to my project. When it started, it went quickly and efficiently. Outstanding workmanship, very proud of finished job. Our thanks to the whole crew. Definitely increased the look and value of the home read less
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsIt went well overall. There were two mistakes made by the subcontractors: (1) they installed the wrong tile and (2) installed the wrong plaster. Both of the mistakes were promptly corrected by the A&S supervisor but my advice to potential customers is to watch each phase of the project closely and let your project manager know if there are inconsistencies, problems or mistakes. The overall project took longer than we expected (about 3 months) but that may be because we have never built a pool before. The quality of the finished product was great and A&S provided all the services expected. Joe Angrove, Lead Design Consultant, and Dan Dockery, Project Manager, both did outstanding jobs for us. Joe was a master at helping us design our pool and Dan was always available to ensure that the job was done correctly. Both were very professional and represented A&S well read less
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasAbsolutely wonderful! American Standard Foundation Repair submitted a bid to me with full description of their plan. An entire crew came to my house! Each man had a specialty, cutting, welding, etc. Before starting, Jason had me examine the material to be used and give my approval. And when finished, had me examine and approve the job completed! They were so professional, polite, cleaned up everything and made sure I was happy with the job! A bit later the owner, Michael Herring, called to get my opinion of the service! Never had that happen before! He told me they also do other things and if I needed something to call! You can bet I will! HIGHLY recommend them! A+ in my book read less
- American Standard Foundation RepairVery well. They were super nice and explained everything to me. The owner was very patience with me and helping me to understand. He didn't try to sail me anything. He told me straight up what the problem was, ways I could address, and pricing. I wish he did more than just roofing. I would use him for everything read less
- Limitless InnovationsThis update is to help those of you that may be on the fence about doing your garage floor because you aren't sure how well it will hold up. Please know, I am not an employee of this company, a family member, nor am I paid for my reviews by anyone within this company or any company for that matter. I am simply writing this update because I am thoroughly impressed with the quality of the products and workmanship done by Limitless Innovations. It has now been over 18 months (1 1/2 years) and this floor looks as if it were done yesterday. These photos were taken March 17th, 2017. We park our three vehicles on this floor daily and there isn't any wear and tear. We get so many compliments from friends and family and people that visit our home. If you want to take your garage or man-cave to the next level, you want Andrew and Carey (Owners) from Limitless Innovations to provide you the service. ***Quality and Workmanship second to none!! read less
- Backus Concrete LLCBrandon from Bacchus met us several times on site to discuss the project. He was very interested in getting us exactly what we wanted and keeping the costs in line with our budget. He had great ideas on how to improve the plans and provided us with many options. He gave us the name of a contractor who we found shared Bacchus' desire to meet our desires and budget. We have not started the work so this post will be updated as soon as construction is underway read less
- Robby Strain ConcreteWe had a lot of concrete that needed re-doing. Our walkway from garage to front porch had dropped a couple of inches, the steps to the porch had dropped and cracked; the steps to the front driveway were totally deteriorated and all needed to be replaced.The job was done professionally with no wasted time or effort. Cleanup was total and we are very satisfied read less
- David WolfardEverything went as planned. Contractor did work while we were on vacation, so there was no down time using driveway and steps.
- Backus Concrete LLCVery professional.Completed project in timely manner.Workers were friendly,worked hard and cleaned up after they were finished.Would highly recommend them.
- Steve Cline Concrete ConstructionI needed a concrete slab poured for a shop I was building. I was new to the area and asked local contractors for the name of a good concrete man that was local and ran his own small business. I hear the same man's name several times, Steve Cline. Steve did the job ahead of schedule, at budget, and answered questions with a smile read less
Concrete Repair Contractors in Mount Ida
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret.. read lessRecent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend them read lessPam G.
- Business Description:With over 80 years of experience, Olshan provides both homeowners and commercial property owners with cost-effective foundation repair solutions. Services include; foundation repair, crawl space repair, crawl space encapsulation, basement waterproofing, basement repair, wall repair, epoxy crack injections, wall braces, and more... Our service area includes; Estimates are FREE (there is no obligation to buy) and come with custom repair plans! A+ BBB Rated. Convenient payment programs & availab.. read lessRecent Review:Work done promptly and professionallyPatrick M.
- Business Description:Do you have a home that needs some TLC, a deck that has been beaten up by the weather, a concrete driveway that has been cracked, or even stained from cars? Then D&D can treat your home. Offering you a limited 10 year warranty, maintenance free. Servicing any wood or concrete areas of the home read less
- Business Description:We are a small company based in Hot Springs, AR. We have over 8 years experience doing all types of remodeling and new construction jobs. Since we are small and have a low overhead, we can afford to bid jobs at quite a bit lower than the competition. We take our job very seriously and we will not leave a job until it is done the way we would do it in our own home. However, we can get the job done very fast. We work very hard to make sure each and every customer is 100% satisfied, and .. read lessRecent Review:They did not show up when agreed to, they only worked half day but stated worked full days, did not remove their garbage from the job but was in contract to do job, and threw boards and shingles into wooded area on my property instead of removing per contract. They over charged on parts, materials where 6 dollars however charged me 25 dollars needed 20 items, not a big deal for one however when you need 20 of them it adds up. Repair to sheet rock was not done correctly you can still see tape lines under popcorn ceiling mix. Also he agreed to do certain jobs for the price but failed to do all work. <br / read lessDonna L.
- Business Description:If you're looking for excellent service then you've come to the right place. At Coster Landscaping & Sprinkler, our ultimate goal is to serve you & make your experience with us a pleasant one.Recent Review:<p>He arrived on time had was completely familiar with my sprinkler system. Made the necessary</p> <p>repairs replaced the control box within an hour. He also walked me through the system so I</p> <p>could understand how to operate it. Extremely helpful.</p> <br / read lesssusan f.
- Business Description:We are a reliable construction company who has been in business in the Batesville area for over ten years. We have many subcontractors we can call upon allowing us to do all phases of home construction and remodeling read less
- Business Description:We are the only manufactured home dealer in the state of Arkansas that sales, delivers, and sets our own homes. The only things we contract out would be the A/C units, brick underpinning, and the engineering for an FHA loan read less
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. We have served the Hot Springs and surrounding areas for 26+ years. Refrences are available. Free Estimates. Additional phone - (501) 627-4464.
- Business Description:I can install pole barns or metal buildings, but I can also roof or do other construction things. I have even built alot of ramps for insurance companies in the past. I have only been working for myself for about a year but I started have installing pole barns for about 8 years or so. I take pride in my work so I try for prefection. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Lake Hamilton
- Hot Springs
- Hot Springs Village
concrete contractors in Mount Ida
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- D & D Complete Wood & Concrete Restoration318 Hickory St.
- D & D Complete Wood & Concrete Restoration
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- HARMON CONCRETE4 DULVERTON DR
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- HARMON CONCRETE
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- NEC Construction & Remodeling269 McNeeley Cir
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
- NEC Construction & Remodeling
- Olshan Foundation Repair5115 Young Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- Precision Layout, Inc.PO Box 543
- Precision Layout, Inc.
- Unique Concrete Designs10139 eagle st
- Unique Concrete Designs