Newman Roofing & Exteriors

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2016

We are a Veteran owned and operated company. We do have set work hours, but when there is a storm that causes damage to your home we will always answer the phone so that we can help you when you need us the most!...

Tony's Paving

05/15/2017

Work was done in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof and fixed a place I was having water problems.

CATEGORY roofing

05/12/2017

Very smooth process, they kept everything cleaned as they went along. They also were able to get the insurance company to pay for the repair of my fence that was damaged from the storm also. I have the best looking roof on my street!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our roof replaced and they were very professional, courteous and all of them were super nice. My wife was very comfortable with the crew doing the work even while I was at work.

CATEGORY fencing,gutter repair,roofing

05/12/2017

Went great. The service was on point. Everyone was knowledgeable, polite, timely and efficient. I would highly recomend anyone to call Newman Roofing and Exteriors before your next house repair. We will definetly be using them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and windows.

CATEGORY awnings,gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows

EXCELLENT WORK

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom and kitchen remodel. Have also completed repairs to roof.

CATEGORY awnings,remodeling,roofing,home remodeling

We are a full home improvement company and strive to show off with our very best craftsmanship on every job. Call us today and become one of our cherished family of customers! 90 percent of our work is from previous customers that know the high quality work they will get when we show up.

Visa, Check, Financing, MasterCard, PayPal