Running out of storage in your garage? Or maybe you want a secluded hangout space. A backyard shed can solve all of that. Here’s how to build a shed yourself.
Get matched with top garage builders in Huntsville, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Huntsville
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairWONDERFUL!! Poured concrete flooring, extended walls and roof of previous shop. Insulated walls & ceiling, Added electrical outlets and great lighting! Applied floor epoxy. Have worked with Mike before and will gladly do so again!! A++
- Seven Valleys Custom TrimGood! They worked quickly and were very efficient in their work. They were very patient with me and created the mantle trim exactly the way I envisioned. Very nice, didn’t leave a mess anywhere, and I would recommend their service.
- R & R Custom ContractorsThese guys know their stuff. Their subcontractors (mostly) are pros and speak highly of R&R. High praise, indeed. I found both Ronnie and Marvin easy to work with and responsive to my many questions, without being condescending. My rating of "Fair" on punctuality in no way reflects on the quality of work or my satisfaction with the job. Patience is not one of my virtues
- John Frye Home Improvements & ConstructionJohn's bid was about $2000 less than other bids we had gotten for this project. John has an eye for detail, so everything was top-notch, especially the tiling work on the floor and in the shower. His painting was great. He's also very clean and neat. Outside of the bathroom, you wouldn't have know there was a big project going on in the house. John is friendly and easy to talk and work with, which made this a stress-free project. We were dreading this project because our one other experience working with a contractor in this area was a disaster. This was the exact opposite. Finally, we live in Fayetteville and John is out of Siloam Springs, but he was not reluctant at all to travel the distance to do this job. I'd highly recommend him to anyone, without hesitation
- Jeff Draper ConstructionDraper's bid was below other bids I got AND he did an excellent job from start to finish. He stayed on the job for the building and rebuilding (so he kept an eye on the quality of work). He subbed out the painting and gutter work; but, those subs were very good too. From the get go to the end, Jeff was honest and fair. I will use Jeff for the next renovation project on a different house (stove hood and skylight in the kitchen) and next year a two car garage to match a 110 year old Victorian home
- Himsl Building ServicesIt was completed far quicker than I could imagine and the cost and construction quality was far superior to the "pre-fab" buildings and kits on the market.
- R & R Custom ContractorsI first made a appointment for a estimate. He showed up right on time. When I informed them I wanted them to start I was told two weeks. They started in two weeks right on time. The project took just under a week and I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out. Looks outstanding!
- Evans Construction & Remodeling LLCI have used them for three years. They put up a barn for me and did a partial room conversion. They are totally trustworthy. They do a really good job. Their prices are very reasonable and they don't rip me off. I can trust them.
- Himsl Building ServicesMr. Himsl is a first rate builder! Our new storage shed looks perfect. Working with Rick was very hassle free. He always responded to my phone calls promptly and answered all my questions patiently; and once the March weather finally cooperated with us, he arrived to start the build. I couldn't believe how fast and and efficient Rick was in building the shed! I think he worked a solid three days, and then the building was finished, and it looks perfect; sturdy, solid, and expertly made. All the joints and cuts are very neat and professional. He has obviously built many of these sheds in his career! I can't say enough about how pleased we are with the building and the whole process of working with Rick from start to finish. It was the most straightforward, surprise-free, hassle-free transaction, which is saying a lot for a rather large purchase of a custom built product, sight unseen. The price on the website was exactly the price we paid, and we got exactly what we were told we would get. I would highly recommend Rick Himsl to anyone I know needing a storage shed or shop building. He's an honest, hard-working professional (a fairly rare commodity these days, it seems), and his work speaks for itself
- Cornerstone Home ServicesWe were told when the job would begin, the costs and the amount of time it would take. The owner drew up plans for the garage and shop and delivered on time and as promised It was an excellent experience all the way around. We have used the company several times since and have been pleased each time. Not the cheapest labor around but worth it for the quality and professionalism
Garage Builders in Huntsville
- Business Description:Condor General Contracting is licensed and insured in commercial and residential construction in the state of Arkansas. Website condorgc.com (construction history and personnel). Condor General Contracting is responsible for all phases of construction to completion. All phases of construction are done by our own crew - we have no subcontractors to insure quality in any project. Construction of new homes. From grading needs and landscaping to interior and exterior remodelsRecent Review:Condor was very fast, efficient and did a great job. The team was very professional and pleasant to work with. We needed many varied items completed throughout the house including light fixture replacements, closets built out, painting the interior, tiling a walk in shower, remodel bathrooms, etc. Very nice work and were able to accommodate our tight timeline to support completion prior to family arrivingSarah S.
- Business Description:Handyman helping NWA at a very affordable and reliable way. Please text or call to book todayRecent Review:Arrived on time, discussed what needed to be done. Did a great job and completed everything we needed. Friendly and very accommodating.Ruby D.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themMichael G.
- Business Description:Free estimate, 3 year warranty, Family own and operated. Business Est 1988--Twenty plus years of service to N. W. Arkansas area. Insured and License with references. We have 30 years of experiences in residential and commercial. We have many sub-contractors that work for us, such as electrical, plumbing, tile, structural engineer on retainer. VETERAN OWRecent Review:I've been meaning to write this review for a while now. Randy and the Johnson Brothers were great! re-routing water can be a tricky thing, but bottom line they got the job done. They added a sump pump, mastic water barrier, and a concrete water barrier. Their costs reasonable, and when Randy tells you he guarantees his work he means it. Randy called after a hard rain to check to see if the water had stopped entering the basement, and when I told him that it didn't his team came back 3 times to ensure that it was corrected. That basement is dry as a bone now! They are good old boys that you can trust and that's hard to find! Thanks again!Jeremy U.
- Business Description:R & R Custom Contractors is a locally owned and operated general contractor in NWA. We offer services for most all of your home improvement projects - from bathrooms and kitchens to whole home remodels. Let us help you to perfect the home you already loveRecent Review:These people (R&R) are terrible. Installed a crappy shower and did a horrible job. Guy they sent out only worked for them maybe 3 days. Didn’t even seal in the glass. Water was coming out everywhere. They came out about 3 more times just resealing everything. Shower continued to leak. Then they came out and tried to reset the glass. They didn’t do that correctly and shower door made of glass almost hit my 2 year old. Still had problems. They came out another 3 times not doing anything really but reseal and reseal. Asked them if they could start over and they said yes but we had to pay for their mistakes and purchase new shower plus labor. Was going to do that but, I guess I hurt the owners daughters feeling when we were going to start project and told her how mad and frustrated I was. She never called me back. Year later and we are starting all over again with different company, man brings me in to see the PROFANITIES that they wrote on my concrete! How unprofessional is that? Water damage everywhere from all the leaking that NEVER got fixed. Have no clue how they get an A rating from angies list. Buyer beware. No wonder Hone Depot dropped them. This company is terribleLindsay T.
- Business Description:Two Man Team, process payments through Square.
- Business Description:Four generations of our family have been involved in our storm shelter business. From start to finish—the design, the fabrication, the warranty work, installation and sales. We have installed tornado shelters in the following states: Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Iowa, Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Indiana, South Carolina and Virginia. Additional phones numbers - (405) 880-1351, (580) 336-1351. Additi..Recent Review:It never happened they call me to set appointment never show up never call backEddie L.
- Business Description:B-Squared Construction is not your average construction and remodeling business. We truly do strive to achieve perfection in every aspect of our work, our work is not complete until the customer is satisfied. At B-Squared Construction we use sub-contractors only for the services we are not able to provide in house, being: electrical, plumbing, heating & cooling, heavy excavation and concrete work. Aside from those aspects of the project we build our homes from start to finish. We prefer..Recent Review:We are still waiting for payment for that project with no response from B-Squared construction. I would not recommend homeowners or subcontractors use their services.Padyn B.
- Business Description:40+ years experience in carpentry and remodeling, residential and commercialRecent Review:<p>Absolute wonderful...!</p> <p>- Michael is dedicated and takes personal pride in every job he does, from the most menial task to the most major one.</p> <p>- Michael is respectful of your property, making sure the floors are draped at all times. </p> <p>- Michael vacuums and cleans up each day after a job.</p> <p>- Michael has integrity, honesty, and his estimates are very reasonable/fair.</p> <p>We plan on using him again to replace our flooring in the sun room, which is going to take leveling the floor before installation. We highly recommend Michael Bounds for just about any project you have. Your complete satisfaction is his goal.</pDarlene M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
Find garage builders in
- Holiday Island
- Eureka Springs
- Bethel Heights
- Green Forest
- West Fork
- Elm Springs
- Cave Springs
- Pea Ridge
garage builders in Huntsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Faulkinberry Enterprises, LLC1401 S Walton Blvd Suite 9
- Faulkinberry Enterprises, LLC
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- Home & Lifestyle Renovations & Remodeling
- Home & Lifestyle Renovations & Remodeling
- King Kustoms703 Weston Cir
Cave Springs, Arkansas
- King Kustoms
- Levi's handyman Services
Shell Knob, Missouri
- Levi's handyman Services
- NWA Garage Door1353 C E Henri De Tonti Blvd
- NWA Garage Door
- ogletree construction llcPO BOX 2502
- ogletree construction llc
- R & B Construction & Remodeling20162 N. Hwy 127
- R & R Custom Contractors2410 South 8th Street Suite B
- Residential Renovators2511 N. 2nd St. Ste. 3
- Richard's Custom Repair & Remodel785 costales lane
- Rocky Top Contractors11617 Rolling Dr. 11617 Rolling Dr.
- R & B Construction & Remodeling
- Sallee Metal Buildings
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Seven Valleys Custom Trim1299 Slack St E
Pea Ridge, Arkansas
- Shane Helmer Construction12204 Fat Nash Rd.
- Snyder & Sons Remodeling3404 Susan Pl
- Stor-Mor Portable Buildings1104 Paris Rd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Symphony Designs5147 Har-Ber Ave
- Sallee Metal Buildings
- Valley Homes Incorporated8131 Elm Ln.
- Valley Homes Incorporated