Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Ozark, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Ozark
- Condor General ContractingGot right to work. Did get set back a couple of days due to rain. They were very thorough and completed job well done. And within budget.
- 3G RenovationsThe experience was wonderful. Had attention to detail and they made sure to come back and look at all the key detailed work. We wanted a checklist review at the end of the project they came and handled it. I plan to keep in contact with these professionals as I have additional projects that I would love to have them take on read less
- Backus Concrete LLCBrandon from Bacchus met us several times on site to discuss the project. He was very interested in getting us exactly what we wanted and keeping the costs in line with our budget. He had great ideas on how to improve the plans and provided us with many options. He gave us the name of a contractor who we found shared Bacchus' desire to meet our desires and budget. We have not started the work so this post will be updated as soon as construction is underway read less
- Mewborn ConstructionWe were very pleased with all aspects of his work. He was very punctual and reasonably priced. He's a hard worker and very professional. I will use him again.
- Overman BuildingsWe shopped around for pricing of metal shop building installed. For our money they were the best. We made a few adjustments to a standard priced building and they worked with us. Easy going people when the men arrived to our site. It was up and finished within 3 days. We would work with them again.
- Tds Erectors Inc & Crane ServiceThey do good work. They're very professional. They're very punctual. Steve Day is very helpful and will help in any way he can. They're a great company.
- Himsl Building ServicesFrom start to finish it went very well. Rick completed the job in the two days. He was very punctual and cleaned everything up. We were very pleased with the quality of his workmanship and the price was better than other pre-built or delivered sheds. We would not hesitate to refer family and friends read less
- Himsl Building ServicesMy wife and I were very happy with the quality of the building and the speed with which Mr. Himsl worked. This job would have taken me a week or more and it was finished in three days. The shed not only looks great but it is very well built. Mr. Himsl is a quiet man who works very hard to build a level, sturdy, good looking building. Excellent company to deal with read less
- Biggs Mountain Construction LlcGreat work, very knowledgeable, fair price, excellent customer service.
- Himsl Building ServicesThe building is first class. Added several additional items and changes such as higher walls, larger rafters, piers at corners and roll-up door. All changes and additional items where accommodated at a reasonable price. The materials used are very good quality and should last as long as my home.
Garage Builders in Ozark
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret.. read lessRecent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend them read lessPam G.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:WE APPRECIATE THE RIGHT TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS We have been doing the job right, on time, on budget, and exceeding expectations since 2001. JTI Siding believes strongly in Christian values. We take doing the job right and with integrity personally. Our relationship with you, our customer, and your satisfaction is priority one. We have been siding dream homes and helping contractors beat expectations and budgets for more than a decade. We have distinguished ourselves with both homeowners and bu.. read lessRecent Review:Was told this would be a 5 week job that turned into months. First payment was made on May 17th of 2018 and the first crew showed up in late August for 3 days. 1st Crew's foreman was drunk on the job site and the crew consist of 4 guys in their late teens to early 20's. When I confronted the foreman on the 3rd day about being drunk his reply was "the drinking had nothing to do with the siding job". He left on Friday and did not return. 2nd crew showed up in September and seemed to be OK at the start but it went down hill quick. 1 person in the crew spoke a little English so communicating was an issue. As job went on I noticed that things I was seeing did not look right. House wrap not being installed correctly, siding crooked around windows, chalking being used to fill in gaps because J channel was not installed correctly. Also has issues with siding bulking and oil canning and found that this was due to siding installed incorrectly and instead of fixing the issue the crew tried short cuts to hide. Many more issues, to many to list see pictures attached. 2nd crew also busted out a window beside my front door and at the time I agreed to let them put a temp cover over the hole so they could continue installing siding that JTI and Ted Bradley is refusing to fix. I could write a book on this and back up everything with emails but in short I would not use this company. It is going on almost a year and I am still trying to get issues resolved. I lost my gutters, a window along will a lot of my time. This is my opinion and from this experience with JTI Siding company gets the business then looks for a contractor to do the work and in my case doesn't seem to vet them very well. I have many more pictures but the website will only allow 10 read lessAnthony F.
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience in the carpentry and construction trade, we provide workmanship for the residential and commercial markets.Recent Review:over priced and unfinished. Obnoxious talks more than he listens closets unfinished did the outer side did not do the inside wanted thirteen hundred before he started the job .never againLinda B.
- Business Description:We are a licensed general contractor. We are members of the BBB, chamber of commerce, NFIB. We are certified GAF installers. We are certified in EPDM roofing systems and we are a metal roofing specialist. Additional DBA - A-1 Tree Service, A-1 Roofing and Construction, LLC read lessRecent Review:Run very fast from this company. We first had the roof replaced which I will say they did a great job even though we were told he would take what the insurance would pay and then changed his mind and charged us more. The tree removal was reasonable and was done without any issues. The deck however is another story and we have been told by other professionals it is the worst one they have ever seen. 1. One corner of the deck is 1 inch higher than the rest. 2. decking not installed properly consistent with grain which has now resulted in warped and oozing boards- which should have never been stained right away anyway. 3.decking does not line up resulting in gaps 1/4" to 1/2". 4. Tags from wood not even removed from ends. 5. stain too thick which resulted in the deck getting very hot (and as a bonus he left his boot prints in the stain) 6. Spindles placed on wrong side. 7. Missing trim pieces on support. We are now having to hire someone else to fix the mess resulting in more money spent and the owner of A1 does not return phone calls or messages since this work was done read lessScott S.
- Business Description:johns repair service and remodling is ran by owner john olson and his wife rena olson and they have two employees and are a licsence and insurad bussness and we dedacaite to customer satifaction
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you read less
- Business Description:We offer free estimates, no upfront costs, and satisfaction guaranteed. We have an AR State Contractor's License, a Paragould Building Contractor's License, and we belong to the Paragould Chamber of Commerce. We do buisness all over NE AR and SE MO. We do a lot of work with insurance claims for water and fire damage, and we will work with your adjuster to get a satisfactory settlement read lessRecent Review:<p> I spoke with Mike and he made an appointment to come to my home for an estimate. On the day he was to show I called to confirm our appointment. He said "oh, I'm sorry, but my family is here and I would rather spend time with them." Then he had the nerve to ask if I would like to reschedule. Sorry, but my time is just as important as his and if he can not respect my time then I do not need him. Seriously when was he going to call and tell me? Bad business</p> <br / read lessCynthia T.
- Business Description:With over 15 years of experience in all phases of residential home building and remodeling, I pride myself on building things the right way. I believe in the combination of fair pricing and high end craftsmanship, while never cutting corners. Transparent and clear communication, accurate budgeting, professional design, estimates, project planning, and available 3D renderings of proposed projects are just a portion of the company vision. I am a licensed and insured residential contractor servi.. read less
- Business Description:Whether your next construction project is large or small 24-7 Construction is committed to helping you complete that project quickly and for the best price possible. If you are looking for a construction company that can do it all look no further. 24-7 Construction is licensed and bonded with over 30 years experience in both residential and commercial construction. We also have established relationships some of the best and most experienced sub-contractors in the industry. We can get the job.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Coal Hill
- West Fork
- Van Buren
garage builders in Ozark
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bethel Roofing & Construction llc1513 malcolm ave suite c
- Bethel Roofing & Construction llc
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- CAS Construction & Roofing8667 US Hwy. 71 S.
- Casteel construction407 W Childress St
- Clark Scott Construction75 Batesville Blvd
- Classic Building Solutions LLC10 Metfield Drive
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Calaway Construction
- Directbuy of NWA2713 SE Otis Corley Dr
- Directbuy of NWA
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- H & M Construction & RemodelingP.O.Box 1334
- Handy John's Remodeling Co.605 E L ST
- HD Remodeling, LLC36021 E Highway 80
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hodges Building295 Sunset Ridge
Cave City, Arkansas
- Home & Lifestyle Renovations & Remodeling
- H & M Construction & Remodeling
- latchaw construction668 Marion County 6067
- latchaw construction
- Precision Layout, Inc.PO Box 543
- Precision Layout, Inc.
- T & D Construction1302 Roosevelt St.
- T & T All American Plumbing Heating and Air12 Cranfield Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Thatch Construction Inc.4052 Hwy 231
Ravenden Springs, Arkansas
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
- Two Carpenter's410 South Caney Springs Road
- T & D Construction
- Whitbey Remodeling ServicesPO Box 312
- Whitbey Remodeling Services