The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Lowell, AR
There are 7 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Lowell
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairWONDERFUL!! Poured concrete flooring, extended walls and roof of previous shop. Insulated walls & ceiling, Added electrical outlets and great lighting! Applied floor epoxy. Have worked with Mike before and will gladly do so again!! A++
- Seven Valleys Custom TrimGood! They worked quickly and were very efficient in their work. They were very patient with me and created the mantle trim exactly the way I envisioned. Very nice, didn’t leave a mess anywhere, and I would recommend their service.
- R & R Custom ContractorsThese guys know their stuff. Their subcontractors (mostly) are pros and speak highly of R&R. High praise, indeed. I found both Ronnie and Marvin easy to work with and responsive to my many questions, without being condescending. My rating of "Fair" on punctuality in no way reflects on the quality of work or my satisfaction with the job. Patience is not one of my virtues
- R & R Custom ContractorsI first made a appointment for a estimate. He showed up right on time. When I informed them I wanted them to start I was told two weeks. They started in two weeks right on time. The project took just under a week and I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out. Looks outstanding!
- Himsl Building ServicesMr. Himsl is a first rate builder! Our new storage shed looks perfect. Working with Rick was very hassle free. He always responded to my phone calls promptly and answered all my questions patiently; and once the March weather finally cooperated with us, he arrived to start the build. I couldn't believe how fast and and efficient Rick was in building the shed! I think he worked a solid three days, and then the building was finished, and it looks perfect; sturdy, solid, and expertly made. All the joints and cuts are very neat and professional. He has obviously built many of these sheds in his career! I can't say enough about how pleased we are with the building and the whole process of working with Rick from start to finish. It was the most straightforward, surprise-free, hassle-free transaction, which is saying a lot for a rather large purchase of a custom built product, sight unseen. The price on the website was exactly the price we paid, and we got exactly what we were told we would get. I would highly recommend Rick Himsl to anyone I know needing a storage shed or shop building. He's an honest, hard-working professional (a fairly rare commodity these days, it seems), and his work speaks for itself
- Evans Construction & Remodeling LLCI have used them for three years. They put up a barn for me and did a partial room conversion. They are totally trustworthy. They do a really good job. Their prices are very reasonable and they don't rip me off. I can trust them.
- Darren's Metal Roofing & ConstuctionThey were punctual and professional. He explained everything to me every time I went out there. They did an excellent job framing and even installed the windows and door. I think they went above and beyond and was very happy with them.
- Jeff Draper ConstructionDraper's bid was below other bids I got AND he did an excellent job from start to finish. He stayed on the job for the building and rebuilding (so he kept an eye on the quality of work). He subbed out the painting and gutter work; but, those subs were very good too. From the get go to the end, Jeff was honest and fair. I will use Jeff for the next renovation project on a different house (stove hood and skylight in the kitchen) and next year a two car garage to match a 110 year old Victorian home
- Cornerstone Home ServicesWe were told when the job would begin, the costs and the amount of time it would take. The owner drew up plans for the garage and shop and delivered on time and as promised It was an excellent experience all the way around. We have used the company several times since and have been pleased each time. Not the cheapest labor around but worth it for the quality and professionalism
- John Frye Home Improvements & ConstructionJohn's bid was about $2000 less than other bids we had gotten for this project. John has an eye for detail, so everything was top-notch, especially the tiling work on the floor and in the shower. His painting was great. He's also very clean and neat. Outside of the bathroom, you wouldn't have know there was a big project going on in the house. John is friendly and easy to talk and work with, which made this a stress-free project. We were dreading this project because our one other experience working with a contractor in this area was a disaster. This was the exact opposite. Finally, we live in Fayetteville and John is out of Siloam Springs, but he was not reluctant at all to travel the distance to do this job. I'd highly recommend him to anyone, without hesitation
Garage Builders in Lowell
- Business Description:Condor General Contracting is licensed and insured in commercial and residential construction in the state of Arkansas. Website condorgc.com (construction history and personnel). Condor General Contracting is responsible for all phases of construction to completion. All phases of construction are done by our own crew - we have no subcontractors to insure quality in any project. Construction of new homes. From grading needs and landscaping to interior and exterior remodelsRecent Review:Condor was very fast, efficient and did a great job. The team was very professional and pleasant to work with. We needed many varied items completed throughout the house including light fixture replacements, closets built out, painting the interior, tiling a walk in shower, remodel bathrooms, etc. Very nice work and were able to accommodate our tight timeline to support completion prior to family arrivingSarah S.
- Business Description:Handyman helping NWA at a very affordable and reliable way. Please text or call to book todayRecent Review:Arrived on time, discussed what needed to be done. Did a great job and completed everything we needed. Friendly and very accommodating.Ruby D.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themPam G.
- Business Description:Free estimate, 3 year warranty, Family own and operated. Business Est 1988--Twenty plus years of service to N. W. Arkansas area. Insured and License with references. We have 30 years of experiences in residential and commercial. We have many sub-contractors that work for us, such as electrical, plumbing, tile, structural engineer on retainer. VETERAN OWRecent Review:I've been meaning to write this review for a while now. Randy and the Johnson Brothers were great! re-routing water can be a tricky thing, but bottom line they got the job done. They added a sump pump, mastic water barrier, and a concrete water barrier. Their costs reasonable, and when Randy tells you he guarantees his work he means it. Randy called after a hard rain to check to see if the water had stopped entering the basement, and when I told him that it didn't his team came back 3 times to ensure that it was corrected. That basement is dry as a bone now! They are good old boys that you can trust and that's hard to find! Thanks again!Jeremy U.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:We specialize in many fields pertaining to garage doors. We have the resources and experience to provide: Garage Door Service, New Garage Door Installations, New Garage Door Openers, Custom Garage Doors & Multi-Point Safety Inspections. Our company has over 12 years experience in the industry and each technician goes through multiple training courses prior to certification. Our Promise To You: At Direct Service Overhead, our technicians are professionally trained, not only technically, but..Recent Review:David was outstanding. We needed two garage door openers installed. He was extremely professional throughout the entire process, explaining what needed to be done and how long it would take. He did an excellent job, explained the features and, above all, made sure everything was working properly before he left. I highly recommended Direct Service OverheadJoe S.
- Business Description:Three generations of quality work. Insured and Trusted. Tile, Showers, Decks, Sheet Rock, Additions and more... We treat our customers like family!! and take care of their house like it was our own. 100% Customer satisfaction!!!Recent Review:The experience was great. Mike and Marsha were wonderful to work with. I look forward to use them again for future renovation.Alex B.
- Business Description:Building & Electrical Contractor Residential & Commercial Building, Remodeling Residential & Commercial Electrical InstallationRecent Review:Where do I start? The service was AWESOME! This team went above and beyond in all aspects of construction of my home. I was a first time home buyer/builder and the Team took care of me every step of the way! They were very transparent & kept all of my wants as a priority. They respected my budget and at NO POINT did I feel they did not have my best interest at heart. They kept me updated every step of the way! They were responsive even after the home was built! I highly recommend them and would build again with themtiffiany h.
- Business Description:Free estimates on roofing, painting, flooring, & remodels. For plumbing & electrical we charge a $65 service call & $35 an hour. We invoice customers after job is complete and payment is due within 30 days. We are licensed & bonded. GC #0093370515Recent Review:Jerry did a great job of explaining how they would do the work. Their work was excellent and done quickly, and at a much lower price than a previous bid from another company. They also cleaned up before leaving. Overall a great experience, would hire again and will call TMC for other non-electrical projects as wellLisa W.
- Business Description:With my 20 years of experience and being raised in all aspects of home construction, I have a wide range of skill sets. I am a very punctual man of my word with a high attention to detail. I provide free estimates and a one year warranty on my laborRecent Review:The men were very knowledgeable, upfront and helped me to make decisions that otherwise I would not have considered. The job site was kept clean. They were punctual.Karin L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- Cave Springs
- Bethel Heights
- Elm Springs
- Pea Ridge
- Bella Vista
- Prairie Grove
garage builders in Lowell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B&D Construction Services, LLC1416 Madison 6115
- B-Squared Construction27 Pivot Rock Rd
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- Backus Concrete LLCPO Box 10451
- Bella Vista Handyman Co1403 Se 21st St
- Bentonville Remodeling Plus1403 SE 21ST ST
- B&D Construction Services, LLC
- Faulkinberry Enterprises, LLC1401 S Walton Blvd Suite 9
- Faulkinberry Enterprises, LLC
- IAG General Contractor115 N Dixieland Rd #22
- IAG General Contractor
- King Kustoms703 Weston Cir
Cave Springs, Arkansas
- King Kustoms
- Levi's handyman Services
Shell Knob, Missouri
- Levi's handyman Services
- McLin Builders
- Mid-South Construction10139 NE Campbell Rd
- Midwest Construction Inc1255 W Tulsa St
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- Midwest Construction Services114 E. University
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- Mr Kleen's Home Improvement13439 Taylor Orchard Rd.
- MW Masonry4 Pintell St.
- McLin Builders
- R & B Construction & Remodeling20162 N. Hwy 127
- R & R Custom Contractors2410 South 8th Street Suite B
- Residential Renovators2511 N. 2nd St. Ste. 3
- Richard's Custom Repair & Remodel785 costales lane
- Rocky Top Contractors11617 Rolling Dr. 11617 Rolling Dr.
- R & B Construction & Remodeling
- Sallee Metal Buildings
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Seven Valleys Custom Trim1299 Slack St E
Pea Ridge, Arkansas
- Shane Helmer Construction12204 Fat Nash Rd.
- Sky high erectors
- Snyder & Sons Remodeling3404 Susan Pl
- Stor-Mor Portable Buildings1104 Paris Rd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Symphony Designs5147 Har-Ber Ave
- Sallee Metal Buildings
- T & T All American Plumbing Heating and Air12 Cranfield Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- The Maintenance Co414 Pinion Valley Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Tidey Excavation12609 N. Old Wire Rd.
- Tornado Tough Tornado Shelters1001 W Walnut Ste 4
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
- T & T All American Plumbing Heating and Air