The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Garfield, AR
There are 6 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Garfield
- Condor General ContractingGot right to work. Did get set back a couple of days due to rain. They were very thorough and completed job well done. And within budget.
- 3G RenovationsThe experience was wonderful. Had attention to detail and they made sure to come back and look at all the key detailed work. We wanted a checklist review at the end of the project they came and handled it. I plan to keep in contact with these professionals as I have additional projects that I would love to have them take on
- Himsl Building ServicesThe building is first class. Added several additional items and changes such as higher walls, larger rafters, piers at corners and roll-up door. All changes and additional items where accommodated at a reasonable price. The materials used are very good quality and should last as long as my home.
- Biggs Mountain Construction LlcGreat work, very knowledgeable, fair price, excellent customer service.
- Calaway ConstructionMr. Calaway did a exceptional job of keeping me informed of the progress, and timeline of the job. The concrete slab could have been better, but was sub-contracted. Overall, it went very well, and I'm pleased with the finished product. Mr. Calaway has given me one year from the completion date to point out any defects, and have them taken care of
- David Brewer ConstructionMr. Brewer is honest, conscientious, and does very good quality work. He's very trustworthy, and does most all trades you might need to have done. I hired him to re-do a bathroom, and it went so well, a year later I hired him to do a closet installation involving carpentry, dry-wall, electrical, cabinet work, and painting. All done very well
- Himsl Building ServicesMy wife and I were very happy with the quality of the building and the speed with which Mr. Himsl worked. This job would have taken me a week or more and it was finished in three days. The shed not only looks great but it is very well built. Mr. Himsl is a quiet man who works very hard to build a level, sturdy, good looking building. Excellent company to deal with
- Tds Erectors Inc & Crane ServiceThey do good work. They're very professional. They're very punctual. Steve Day is very helpful and will help in any way he can. They're a great company.
- Overman BuildingsWe shopped around for pricing of metal shop building installed. For our money they were the best. We made a few adjustments to a standard priced building and they worked with us. Easy going people when the men arrived to our site. It was up and finished within 3 days. We would work with them again.
- Mewborn ConstructionWe were very pleased with all aspects of his work. He was very punctual and reasonably priced. He's a hard worker and very professional. I will use him again.
Garage Builders in Garfield
- Business Description:Condor General Contracting is licensed and insured in commercial and residential construction in the state of Arkansas. Website condorgc.com (construction history and personnel). Condor General Contracting is responsible for all phases of construction to completion. All phases of construction are done by our own crew - we have no subcontractors to insure quality in any project. Construction of new homes. From grading needs and landscaping to interior and exterior remodelsRecent Review:Condor was very fast, efficient and did a great job. The team was very professional and pleasant to work with. We needed many varied items completed throughout the house including light fixture replacements, closets built out, painting the interior, tiling a walk in shower, remodel bathrooms, etc. Very nice work and were able to accommodate our tight timeline to support completion prior to family arrivingSarah S.
- Business Description:Handyman helping NWA at a very affordable and reliable way. Please text or call to book todayRecent Review:Arrived on time, discussed what needed to be done. Did a great job and completed everything we needed. Friendly and very accommodating.Ruby D.
- Business Description:Free estimate, 3 year warranty, Family own and operated. Business Est 1988--Twenty plus years of service to N. W. Arkansas area. Insured and License with references. We have 30 years of experiences in residential and commercial. We have many sub-contractors that work for us, such as electrical, plumbing, tile, structural engineer on retainer. VETERAN OWRecent Review:I've been meaning to write this review for a while now. Randy and the Johnson Brothers were great! re-routing water can be a tricky thing, but bottom line they got the job done. They added a sump pump, mastic water barrier, and a concrete water barrier. Their costs reasonable, and when Randy tells you he guarantees his work he means it. Randy called after a hard rain to check to see if the water had stopped entering the basement, and when I told him that it didn't his team came back 3 times to ensure that it was corrected. That basement is dry as a bone now! They are good old boys that you can trust and that's hard to find! Thanks again!Jeremy U.
- Business Description:Building & Electrical Contractor Residential & Commercial Building, Remodeling Residential & Commercial Electrical InstallationRecent Review:Where do I start? The service was AWESOME! This team went above and beyond in all aspects of construction of my home. I was a first time home buyer/builder and the Team took care of me every step of the way! They were very transparent & kept all of my wants as a priority. They respected my budget and at NO POINT did I feel they did not have my best interest at heart. They kept me updated every step of the way! They were responsive even after the home was built! I highly recommend them and would build again with themtiffiany h.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themPam G.
- Business Description:Three generations of quality work. Insured and Trusted. Tile, Showers, Decks, Sheet Rock, Additions and more... We treat our customers like family!! and take care of their house like it was our own. 100% Customer satisfaction!!!Recent Review:The experience was great. Mike and Marsha were wonderful to work with. I look forward to use them again for future renovation.Alex B.
- Business Description:Free estimates on roofing, painting, flooring, & remodels. For plumbing & electrical we charge a $65 service call & $35 an hour. We invoice customers after job is complete and payment is due within 30 days. We are licensed & bonded. GC #0093370515Recent Review:Jerry did a great job of explaining how they would do the work. Their work was excellent and done quickly, and at a much lower price than a previous bid from another company. They also cleaned up before leaving. Overall a great experience, would hire again and will call TMC for other non-electrical projects as wellLisa W.
- Business Description:With my 20 years of experience and being raised in all aspects of home construction, I have a wide range of skill sets. I am a very punctual man of my word with a high attention to detail. I provide free estimates and a one year warranty on my laborRecent Review:The men were very knowledgeable, upfront and helped me to make decisions that otherwise I would not have considered. The job site was kept clean. They were punctual.Karin L.
- Business Description:WE APPRECIATE THE RIGHT TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS We have been doing the job right, on time, on budget, and exceeding expectations since 2001. JTI Siding believes strongly in Christian values. We take doing the job right and with integrity personally. Our relationship with you, our customer, and your satisfaction is priority one. We have been siding dream homes and helping contractors beat expectations and budgets for more than a decade. We have distinguished ourselves with both homeowners and bu..Recent Review:Was told this would be a 5 week job that turned into months. First payment was made on May 17th of 2018 and the first crew showed up in late August for 3 days. 1st Crew's foreman was drunk on the job site and the crew consist of 4 guys in their late teens to early 20's. When I confronted the foreman on the 3rd day about being drunk his reply was "the drinking had nothing to do with the siding job". He left on Friday and did not return. 2nd crew showed up in September and seemed to be OK at the start but it went down hill quick. 1 person in the crew spoke a little English so communicating was an issue. As job went on I noticed that things I was seeing did not look right. House wrap not being installed correctly, siding crooked around windows, chalking being used to fill in gaps because J channel was not installed correctly. Also has issues with siding bulking and oil canning and found that this was due to siding installed incorrectly and instead of fixing the issue the crew tried short cuts to hide. Many more issues, to many to list see pictures attached. 2nd crew also busted out a window beside my front door and at the time I agreed to let them put a temp cover over the hole so they could continue installing siding that JTI and Ted Bradley is refusing to fix. I could write a book on this and back up everything with emails but in short I would not use this company. It is going on almost a year and I am still trying to get issues resolved. I lost my gutters, a window along will a lot of my time. This is my opinion and from this experience with JTI Siding company gets the business then looks for a contractor to do the work and in my case doesn't seem to vet them very well. I have many more pictures but the website will only allow 10Anthony F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- Holiday Island
- Eureka Springs
- Pea Ridge
- Cave Springs
- Bethel Heights
- Bella Vista
- Elm Springs
- Shell Knob
garage builders in Garfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Roofing and Construction508 E Stephenson Ave
- ABC Flooring6 Forest Park Dr
Holiday Island, Arkansas
- All Around The House LLC401 Kelli St
- All-American Home Improvements LLC25 mitchell lane
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- Arkansas Storm Shelter Inc4142 East Main Street
- A-1 Roofing and Construction
- Bethel Roofing & Construction llc1513 malcolm ave suite c
- Bethel Roofing & Construction llc
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- CAS Construction & Roofing8667 US Hwy. 71 S.
- Clark Scott Construction75 Batesville Blvd
- Classic Building Solutions LLC10 Metfield Drive
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Condor General Contracting39 Fairway Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Calaway Construction
- Directbuy of NWA2713 SE Otis Corley Dr
- Directbuy of NWA
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- Handy John's Remodeling Co.605 E L ST
- Handy Services, Inc19123 N Hwy 127
- HD Remodeling, LLC36021 E Highway 80
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Himsl Building ServicesPO Box 606
- Hodges Building295 Sunset Ridge
Cave City, Arkansas
- Handy John's Remodeling Co.
- Janacek Construction Inc1812 S 26th St
- Jason Branham Remodeling20 Britten Circle
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- JKJ ARCHITECTS116B W Walnut St
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLC8982 Kennedy Rd
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- johnsrepairserviceand remodling2316 John W Montgomery Cir
Pea Ridge, Arkansas
- JTI Siding1250 North Albert Pike Ave
Fort Smith, Oklahoma
- Janacek Construction Inc
- M&M Construction and Remodeling LLC.Po Box
- MAC's Home Services150 Poplar Road
- Martin Construction229 Cedar Ln
- McLin Builders
- Midwest Construction Services114 E. University
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- Milans Construction314 Park Ave
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- M&M Construction and Remodeling LLC.
- Ozark Mountain Maintenance5730 S Primrose Rd
- Ozark Mountain Maintenance
- Sallee Metal Buildings
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Seven Valleys Custom Trim1299 Slack St E
Pea Ridge, Arkansas
- Sherrill ConstructionPO Box 536
- Stor-Mor Portable Buildings1104 Paris Rd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Straight Arrow Repair16601 Jones Trailer Park Rd Lot 1
- Sallee Metal Buildings
- T & D Construction1302 Roosevelt St.
- T & T All American Plumbing Heating and Air12 Cranfield Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Thatch Construction Inc.4052 Hwy 231
Ravenden Springs, Arkansas
- The Maintenance Co414 Pinion Valley Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Tidey Excavation12609 N. Old Wire Rd.
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
- Two Carpenter's410 South Caney Springs Road
- T & D Construction